Active Mafia LVII: Big Brother Betrayal: Game Over!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by NinjaPenguin, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Lord o da rings ♕ The Queen ♕
    Lord o da rings

The reasoning truly was the icing on the cake. c:

2. Mariano11887 Goalkeeper
    Mariano11887

Nice game guys! I enjoyed it as a spectator and I'm surprised Lorde was the final scum!
    Congrats NP for another good hosting!

3. bbninjas Ready or Not!
    bbninjas

Advanced Member Member

Congrats mafia, and thanks for hosting NP! It’s been great to see so many returning faces step up to discuss leads and reads, even if didn't catch Lorde out in the end. :D

I reckon the game was a nice experiment, but I don't think it felt like a game of mafia and so I admittedly didn't enjoy it as much as I should. It's probably because the voting stage felt mostly insignificant - the Head of House election didn't have much stake because mafians only needed to elect someone who would nominate at least one townie. When mafians were nominated, they didn't need to commit to their choices, because they could nominate a scumbuddy and still have a townie lynched, or they could just go with the mob. The Eviction Stage didn't occur in the open, which also hampered the ability to scumhunt because mafians didn't need to explain their vote nor commit to that explaination.

It seems that the lynch mechanic is such a crucial part of the town's scumhunt strategy and so I'd advise hosts to leave it alone in future.

Mariano11887 and Celever like this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

AlphaVoxel, Vracken