Finished Mafia LVII: Big Brother Betrayal: Game Over! Postgame Part 1 Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
As far as I'm concerned I'm in a BB game with no established allies at this point in the game so I'm really indifferent to whoever becomes HoH.

And because of a pretty good statistical advantage that anyone I choose is not scum, I think it's best to go with someone who is quite good at Mafia
Though if I'm going to agree with anything it'll be this, may as well give it to the person we think has the most skill to benefit us. We don't really know who's scum so it's not really as if we can make an informed decision on who to avoid.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Do you not want the title of HoH?
Do you?
I think it's best to go with someone who is quite good at Mafia
Good point. Too bad my would-be-go-to vote is the host. :LLLL
I was going to make a joke about how we're friends and both Canadian so I'd support him though that's completely unrelated to anything in the actual game, so I felt it shouldn't really be mentioned either.
>proceeds to mention it anyway

I think morda is right and we should choose someone who's experienced and knows what they're doing. So I'm gonna ##VOTE: Blinkehyo for now.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
As far as I'm concerned I'm in a BB game with no established allies at this point in the game so I'm really indifferent to whoever becomes HoH.
You still need to treat this like a mafia game. I assume that our alliances are pretty much established: there is a predetermine mafian alliance that no innocent should every trust; you can't just make your own alliances because it's not every (wo)man for themself.

##VOTE: mirdo
I'm also up for electing someone I don't know. And yeah you're right Zone. The username Maxwell was taken so this is usually my backup.
How do you know Zone?

bb's reads are always wrong in the early game so I reckon he has a good shot at accidentally killing a mafian ^w^
Wait, how does that work...? xD

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I wouldn’t mind being picked since I think I would make suggestions that would get information if I was to seriously consider who I chose. However, I do think that electing someone who doesn’t know anyone would be better for reads, because they can only choose people based on what they learn this game. That’s mena that if they have an agenda, it would be more difficult to hide it.

I actually asked Morda that question because his post implicitly casted shade on anyone who wanted to be HoH.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
You still need to treat this like a mafia game. I assume that our alliances are pretty much established: there is a predetermine mafian alliance that no innocent should every trust; you can't just make your own alliances because it's not every (wo)man for themself.

I'm not saying I'm making my own alliances, or that there are none. I'm saying I don't know who's who, so I can't really have any reasons for giving/not giving HoH to someone.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
However, I do think that electing someone who doesn’t know anyone would be better for reads, because they can only choose people based on what they learn this game. That’s mena that if they have an agenda, it would be more difficult to hide it.
Fair, but we only have 48h so they probably will not get enough info to make an informed decision. That's why I voted Blink, he's experienced and knows at least some people from last game. I believe you haven't played for a bit, but iirc you were pretty good. ##VOTE: bbninjas
I was getting there @Vom xD
Haha back to the ninja days are we?

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
I complained about RVS last game, I'm just not interested in trying to make votes based off information that we don't even have yet. Honestly I'm not in this game to play mafia like my sign-up said, I just wanted to see if I'd enjoy the BB aspect of it.
If you want the real reason I voted Vom, it's because I liked his playing last game (I think there was somewhere in the OP about it being against the rules to judge things by past games? Either that or I didn't read things fully) so I didn't mention that as a reason. I was going to make a joke about how we're friends and both Canadian so I'd support him though that's completely unrelated to anything in the actual game, so I felt it shouldn't really be mentioned either.
This post is very hmmmmm

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
NO WAIT I'M SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW. :c No but really sorry. :c don't try to one up me now I'm Canadian
Wha nu im sorry. That was a little too personal anywayyy.
Besides I'm canadian at heart so i can out sorry any sorry canadian!

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
@JCMaxwell How do you feel about being elected HoH today?

I'm not saying I'm making my own alliances, or that there are none. I'm saying I don't know who's who, so I can't really have any reasons for giving/not giving HoH to someone.
I think the fact that people are giving reasons for / for not electing people as HoH shows that this is not the case. :) If you don’t have any ideas of your own, you could always evaluate the reasoning that others give?

Fair, but we only have 48h so they probably will not get enough info to make an informed decision. That's why I voted Blink, he's experienced and knows at least some people from last game. I believe you haven't played for a bit, but iirc you were pretty good. ##VOTE: bbninjas

Haha back to the ninja days are we?
Are you going to leave your vote on me now that your preferred candidate (Blink) is back in the game?

mordacazir

Lord of Souls
Ha! Ha! HA!
This is going to be hypocritical of me, but that ain't much of a good argument to not be HoH! Entrusting your life to a veteran whose alignment is a ticket to doom! I know this, because I learnt it the hardest way possible: by experience. ...which is why my current plan is to push away my responsibilities to someone I don't know~!
Huh? Should I just ignore this or what do you wanna accomplish with this?
I think morda is right and we should choose someone who's experienced and knows what they're doing. So I'm gonna ##VOTE: Blinkehyo for now.
Is it just me or is Blinkehyo not that experienced? (I've just him in like 1 game or something)
I actually asked Morda that question because his post implicitly casted shade on anyone who wanted to be HoH.
Where did I?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
These game mechanics are interesting... Let's see what happens we statistically have an easy time to crown a town HoH, but let's see who wants the title of HoH first.
You say the bolded as if it it's bad thing, as if you're going to scrutinise anyone who wants the HoH title; at least that's the undertone I notice.

Is it just me or is Blinkehyo not that experienced? (I've just him in like 1 game or something)

iirc Blinkey has plenty of mafia experience outside of PB, particularly in more competitive mafia

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Vote Count
JCMaxwell (1)-bbninjas
Vom (2)-mordacazir, VioletValkyrie
mirdo (2)-Zone Q11, JCMaxwell
mordacazir (1)-Celever
Blinkeyho (1)-Vom, Vom
bbninjas (0)-Vom

If the day was to end right now, Vom would become Head of Household, as he reached two votes first. There are 24 hours remaining in this Head of Household competition.

Tagging all players yet to post:
@GekkisaiDaiNi
@Jadethepokemontrainer
@mirdo
@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
@Geyde

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.