Finished Mafia LVII: Big Brother Betrayal: Game Over! Postgame Part 1 Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
LITERALLY THE SECOND SENTENCE OF THE POST YOU QUOTED
lol, calm down.

You said:

i dont even remember those posts from mirdo and lorde and yet you have them fresh in your memory?

But what I was saying is I never said Lorde posted anything casting suspicion on me before you. I said I recall mirdo casting suspicion on me and Lorde.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Whoa good morning, what a thing to walk in on. I don't have much time to talk but I really just see you both as just two towns in a heated argument. Which could potentially bring me to Lorde except I have zero reason to suspect her minus just PoE which isn't fair in the slightest. Again I'm willing to entertain the idea but I don't suspect her and I'm not really suspecting Jade.

I'll leave you guys to continue discussing.

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Whoa good morning, what a thing to walk in on. I don't have much time to talk but I really just see you both as just two towns in a heated argument. Which could potentially bring me to Lorde except I have zero reason to suspect her minus just PoE which isn't fair in the slightest. Again I'm willing to entertain the idea but I don't suspect her and I'm not really suspecting Jade.

Alright then.

Is there anyone you are suspecting then Violet? It sounds like you don't suspect Marl, me, or Lorde, from this post?

So, with Lorde I'd just love to hear more from her right now. Also, had some stuff on Gekki before, so could be something to go off of, Idk. Lorde did sub in for Gekki right?

Okay 1. I'm tired, and 2. That was brilliant irony.
lol

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
Sleeping then at work. I only have like 6 hours of me time every day.
He hasnt said anything yet, but lorde and Jade seem to he about equal So im gonna take my gut and go with it.

I chose for Lorde of da Rings to be Vetoed

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
Sleeping then at work. I only have like 6 hours of me time every day.
He hasnt said anything yet, but lorde and Jade seem to he about equal So im gonna take my gut and go with it.

you mean nominated?

mirdo was the one picking the veto

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer

i mean if it's me vs lorde you'll have to make a choice
it's possible this is TvT but i've got to try my best to convince you of my alignment
anyone feel free to ask me questions about my reads, my takes on situations, etc
i'll answer as clearly and concisely as i can
worst case scenario i still get lynched and you guys have slightly more info next phase

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Alright then.

Is there anyone you are suspecting then Violet? It sounds like you don't suspect Marl, me, or Lorde, from this post?

So, with Lorde I'd just love to hear more from her right now. Also, had some stuff on Gekki before, so could be something to go off of, Idk. Lorde did sub in for Gekki right?
Unfortunately no, after Blink and Marl cleared up my suspicion on them I've got nothing besides just thinking maybe I'm wrong on someone.
Lorde did sub in for Gekki, yeah.

i mean if it's me vs lorde you'll have to make a choice
it's possible this is TvT but i've got to try my best to convince you of my alignment
Honestly with the way I'm looking at the eviction now that we know Lorde's gone up, I honestly see myself voting for Marl simply because if I knew for certain you're town anyways, everyone also seems to want to evict you.

Though jokingly, from a BB standpoint, I'd find it amusing to vote for Lorde seeing as she's actually an option once the stars align...

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
Honestly with the way I'm looking at the eviction now that we know Lorde's gone up, I honestly see myself voting for Marl simply because if I knew for certain you're town anyways, everyone also seems to want to evict you.

Though jokingly, from a BB standpoint, I'd find it amusing to vote for Lorde seeing as she's actually an option once the stars align...

how is this a reason? The goal isn't to vote with the majority. The goal is to do what it takes so we can find mafia.
not to mention, if this is a TvT scenario, I'm at least posting and trying to solve unlike lorde.

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
quite frankly if lord is also town and i'm mislynched here, we are going to lose next phase because they won't be posting

if they're mafia why not just evict them this phase and win?

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Weren't more people leaning towards Jade than me though? I get that you're going with your gut and all but this is the late game, you should still be soaking in what other people have to say to an extent.
So, with Lorde I'd just love to hear more from her right now.
I've been sick with a horrible chronic migraines for the past few days, I really just couldn't be bothered.
You haven't had the ability to vote to evict me since Gauntlet Week. Love that ((and you voted to save me too lmao)).
Lorde did sub in for Gekki, yeah.
I've always subscribed to the theory leaving lingering suspicion over a sub isn't fair. But I didn't read back, what did he do to be considered a suspect in the first place?

I came in to this game to meet my minimums so NP doesn't have to rip his own game apart more than he already has. I made that clear in my first post in the game:
Hello hello, haven't played this game in a year. Didn't want to start now but enough people subbed, so here I am. >_>
If you all want me over what seems like literally nothing go ahead.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
how is this a reason? The goal isn't to vote with the majority. The goal is to do what it takes so we can find mafia.
not to mention, if this is a TvT scenario, I'm at least posting and trying to solve unlike lorde.
I understand that. But I'm saying that since the vote system is like BB where the goal is to hit majority, that becomes the goal to evict your ideal target, which the game sees as you. If we have another X-0 vote where everyone knows I was the one to vote for Lorde, I don't want to have any undue suspicion on me because the less time the game spends suspecting another town after a mislynch, the better.

I've always subscribed to the theory leaving lingering suspicion over a sub isn't fair. But I didn't read back, what did he do to be considered a suspect in the first place?
I agree to this (it's what I stated when I was interested in the suspicions for Marl) and I'm a lot less inclined to vote for Lorde over something that Gekki did.
On that topic though, that was also before I really started following things so information for me as well would be nice.

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Okee so Marl vs Lorde then? Honestly I could go either way, but I feel like we stick with Marl? Idk

Everyone - who is going?

I've been sick with a horrible chronic migraines for the past few days, I really just couldn't be bothered.
Well that's completely fair

I've always subscribed to the theory leaving lingering suspicion over a sub isn't fair.
I mean, this is fair too, and I'd generally try to stick to this, but like I've said this point in the game we've kinda just gotta look into every little thing.

But I didn't read back, what did he do to be considered a suspect in the first place?
Lemme find and pull up my ISO cause I'm too lazy to do anything else lol. Gimme a sec to find that

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Right here is my ISO on Gekki. I think the main point at this time was just that it seemed off for Gekki. It still is not a huge lead on anything, but every little thing is worth looking into Ig. Looking back at that and actually reading it now has made me less sure on that case. Marl is still best option for today

Status
Not open for further replies.