Finished Mafia LVII: Big Brother Betrayal: Game Over! Postgame Part 1 Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
look into jade and lord tomorrow, jade in particular needs to start posting and asking questions
he just looks like he's trying to slide and not solve

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
before you ask
if i hadn't tackled that the way that i did i wouldn't have come to the conclusion that i did
it isn't tunneling
it's scumhunting

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
also once again calling someone mafia and pushing publicly for their lynch isn't always trying to kill them
it only is if you don't have any purpose in mind except to get them killed
i'm trying to deal with my gut and tone reads and have them sorted before i'm killed
there's not really a more nuanced way to do it other than to start arguments like this

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
look into jade and lord tomorrow, jade in particular needs to start posting and asking questions
he just looks like he's trying to slide and not solve
I'm interested in looking into them tomorrow, if I'm believing you're town more and more it means the scale's unbalanced and I'm starting to doubt my towncore. We'll see how things go.

before you ask
if i hadn't tackled that the way that i did i wouldn't have come to the conclusion that i did
it isn't tunneling
it's scumhunting
I don't know if I'd agree entirely with that? It's scumhunting by tunneling, or at least that's how it appears to me at least. It makes it a really awkward method to work with.

also once again calling someone mafia and pushing publicly for their lynch isn't always trying to kill them
it only is if you don't have any purpose in mind except to get them killed
Mm, I did that with Nyora, though to be fair it was to encourage discussion from her, then once it wasn't given to me at all I did so with the purpose of killing her.

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
Mm, I did that with Nyora, though to be fair it was to encourage discussion from her, then once it wasn't given to me at all I did so with the purpose of killing her.

and that's the exact reason i did it with you
i had a bad gut feeling like i said earlier in the phase and i wanted to get it sorted

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
I don't know if I'd agree entirely with that? It's scumhunting by tunneling, or at least that's how it appears to me at least. It makes it a really awkward method to work with.
the point isn't really to make it easy for others to work with, the point was exclusively to figure out my own reads

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
What do you mean by this though? As in someone town has to go up after you veto yourself? If that's the case that's fine, most of the game, myself included, seems at least willing to entertain the idea of the Marl lynch anyways. Just because of our suspicion on him I'd rather you win the veto instead of him, and I'm just simply okay with how things are going.
Basically what i meant is that if you believe I'm town then you will let me win. Because you can be sure that a townie has the PoV and not someone who most suspect to be Mafia

Also this is getting fricking rediciolous.

@Marluxion . Instead of spamming the Thread. Please give a proper defense. Tell us why you aren't mafia. And (more importantly) who is Mafia in your opinion. And why exactly.

All this isnt helping your case one bit.

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
How do you expect me to tell you why i'm not mafia when you haven't told me why you think i'm mafia?

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
Also i wasn't spamming the thread? Violet and I were having a conversation related to the game

Just because you're used to super low activity doesn't mean i have to abide by what you are used to

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
also unlike most i'm not interested in defending myself that much, i'm interested in finding the last mafia which is SUPER HARD when jade and lord haven't posted in like 3 days

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
i'm not certain, i know in normal big brother the HoH chooses who goes up after a veto is cast

and i want jade up personally
even if it still ends in my lynch i want to motivate him into getting his feet wet
because right now he's trying to blend in

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Week 6 Power of Veto Results
Here were the locations of the clues:
Clue 1 (“Alliance”)-Between “Power” and “Of” (and “Of” and “Veto”) under #3 in the spoiler under "Format" in the OP.
Clue 2 (“Backdoor”)-Replaced the GekkisaiDaiNi tag in post #60.
Clue 3 (“Eviction”)-Between “that” and “Nyora” in the quote in post #355.
Clue 4 (“Unexpected”)-On the spoiler in post #539.

At the end of the competition, VioletValkyrie, mirdo, and Marluxion were remaining.
mirdo found two of these clues, while nobody else remaining found a single one.

Which means congratulations @mirdo on winning the Power of Veto! mirdo, you have 24 hours to decide if you want to take one of the nominees off the block or keep them the same. Please make your decision bolded and in-thread and tag me when you make it.
@Blinkehyo If he chooses to take a player off the block, you will then have until the rest of the deadline to name a replacement nominee (to make this easier, you can PM me your potential replacement nominee in the case he uses the veto before he makes his decision).

The following players need to post more in the next 48 hours:
Needs to make at least 1 more post in the next 48 hours (though ought to make more because this includes multiposts):
@Lord o da rings
@Jadethepokemontrainer

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Mk so sorry I was busy caring abt actual Big Brother and not mafia, but I'm back to re-evaluate I guess.

I have to go in like 10 minutes so I'm just gonna summarize what I'm seeing:
- Marl making a push to stay, using AtE and WIFOM-y mechanics ("driving us to a town loss"//"would scum really do [this]?")
- Violet seemingly convinced he's scum and wanting to lynch him come end of the week.
- Mirdo winning POV, probably pulling himself off for it.

I'm not fully convinced Marl is scum really, his posts read like desperate town. It seems like his lynch... kinda came out of nowhere, for lack of a better term. Like I may not be following correctly but I can't find reasoning for why he's sus.
and i want jade up personally
even if it still ends in my lynch i want to motivate him into getting his feet wet
because right now he's trying to blend in
Jade loves to blend in, but doing so this late in the game is always sus. I wouldn't mind this.

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
Im gonna veto myself. Thank you very much. @NinjaPenguin

I would propose to put up Jade instead of me. But that's up to the HoH

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
So we'e got
Marl: Jade
Mirdo: Jade
Me: (between LoDR and Jade for activity reasons, but still somewhat sus of Lorde)
Lord: ???
Jade: ???
Vio: ???

Ill come back in a few hours and see if anyone changes their answers/actually gives one

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Basically what i meant is that if you believe I'm town then you will let me win. Because you can be sure that a townie has the PoV and not someone who most suspect to be Mafia
Ah. So then yeah, I basically just let that happen for you, that's what I thought you were getting at.

I have to go in like 10 minutes so I'm just gonna summarize what I'm seeing:
- Marl making a push to stay, using AtE and WIFOM-y mechanics ("driving us to a town loss"//"would scum really do [this]?")
- Violet seemingly convinced he's scum and wanting to lynch him come end of the week.
- Mirdo winning POV, probably pulling himself off for it.
Yeah, that's basically what happened. I posted a couple gifs. I know you love it when I do that.

So we'e got
Marl: Jade
Mirdo: Jade
Me: (between LoDR and Jade for activity reasons, but still somewhat sus of Lorde)
Lord: ???
Jade: ???
Vio: ???

Ill come back in a few hours and see if anyone changes their answers/actually gives one
I'm not convinced on Jade but I'd be more than willing to nominate him and get more out of him so I can see where the eviction goes. Who am I to stop you?

Status
Not open for further replies.