Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
rip my vote it got vored by someone
Neat. Anything to say about anyone?
Why am i revealing my role again?

##VOTE: Professor

Unless he explains his activity, im sitting here. We cant afford to keep lurkers in with that many town killed in one night. Not to mention his posts havent had town's best interest in mind anyway
What we can't afford is tunneling someone who might not even show up. :L Especially not if tonight is as chaotic, which it might be because god knows there are some deserved modkills around.
Eh, fine. It turned out Mr. Penguin was the JK. It wasnt scum like I suspected (even though i suspected him to be scum)

Im the reporter. Im the one who did the report in the opening post.
I can track 2 players and observe (see what they did last night) 3 players

I tracked professor and Mr. Penguin in that order, and observed Vom, Nyora and Mr penguin (in case he did a kill)
Al...right? What's a JK?
You can look into five people? Every night? What??
What did I do tonight. :L

Mordacazir
Blinkehyo
Vom
VioletValkyrie
GekkisaiDaiNi
Total_Epicness
Zone Q11
MegaPod_781
Professor_jplap
Nyora
I don't wanna get into the specifics of how much time we have left since that literally cost town the game last game, but worst case scenario (ML today, NK+MK tonight, 3 scum left) we have only one day left after today. Let's assume that for productivity's sake and make them count.

Alright, so it turns out Kiiruma was town, as well as NP.
From Kiiruma's flip:
  • I was pretty sure Blink was town, but with Kiiruma's flip as town and his claiming I think we can mostly agree he's town.
  • DFL! And now @Nyora , is a valid target for the inactive witch hunt. Turns out we can trust what Kiiruma said, and so it's safe to assume they're a threat.
  • @mordacazir is also a valid target for the inactive witch hunt. I know I said his response was good enough, but by PoE he might be scum.
  • I'm still...pretty sure? that MegaPod is town, but again PoE says otherwise.
As for information regarding NP's death...coming soon.

A jailkeep locks someone up, protecting them and roleblocking them at the same time. Im guessing he locked me up because he felt i would be scum considering people think i nolynched expecting an actual no link.

And the actions are:

Professor did nothing during the night.
Penguin acted on TOTAL_EPICNESS during the night.

Vom sat around doing nothing.
Nyora was stuck in their enclosure.
And Penguin locked someone in their enclosure.

All of this is provided that no one tampered with my ability, and that the postings were done in the order ive investigated.

But they seem to match up with Penguin, so it would make sense

Mordacazir: Dont know enough about you
Blinkehyo
Vom: well, you didnt make the kill. And youve exerted towniness to me so far.
VioletValkyrie: I've got no reason to believe youre scum at the moment.
GekkisaiDaiNi: Probably not scum after that help in lynching Aqua
Total_Epicness: I have no idea
Zone Q11: Still acts a little weird, but from the information we've got from him thus far, he's far more likely to be town
MegaPod_781: I'm sorry, have we met this game?
Professor_jplap: his evasive nature to everything is frustrating. I see no reason in keeping him around if we want to win this game. So scum or town, if he doesnt turn his attitude around in activeness, having him around would be bad. Crazy night shenanigans or not.
Nyora: Your ingame personality is why i looked into you, but it looks like you didnt kill anyone. Allegedly.

If i had to guess who the killer could be (out of the ones left)
It could only be
Me
Megapod
Zone
Violet
Gekki
Mordacaz

Considering my feelings for Zone and Gekki

So there's a reasonable suspicion of Violet, Morda, Megapod

And out of those i lean more to Mordacazir, then Megapod, Then Violet

Yikes, well okay, that happened. Jeez.

Alright, so it turns out Kiiruma was town, as well as NP.
From Kiiruma's flip:
  • I was pretty sure Blink was town, but with Kiiruma's flip as town and his claiming I think we can mostly agree he's town.
  • DFL! And now @Nyora , is a valid target for the inactive witch hunt. Turns out we can trust what Kiiruma said, and so it's safe to assume they're a threat.
  • @mordacazir is also a valid target for the inactive witch hunt. I know I said his response was good enough, but by PoE he might be scum.
  • I'm still...pretty sure? that MegaPod is town, but again PoE says otherwise.

Has Nyora really had much of a chance to post ever since subbing in? I don't think we should target her for being inactive just yet, since she basically subbed in right before game freeze and no one's offered her any time to say anything. Not sure if she's been viewing the thread when she's been online though.
I think morda is my closest bet for scum next, but I don't have a good enough reason to say anything because it's basically PoE right now, I feel like everyone is town so I'm going to let some more information come out today and see if my mind gets changed.

I just want more from morda and Nyora right now.

A jailkeep locks someone up, protecting them and roleblocking them at the same time. Im guessing he locked me up because he felt i would be scum considering people think i nolynched expecting an actual no link.

And the actions are:

Professor did nothing during the night.

Vom sat around doing nothing.

All of this is provided that no one tampered with my ability, and that the postings were done in the order ive investigated.

But they seem to match up with Penguin, so it would make sense
Oh, jailkeeper lmao don't know how I missed the acronym. @TOTAL_EPICNESS did you get jailed?

Yikes, well okay, that happened. Jeez.

Has Nyora really had much of a chance to post ever since subbing in? I don't think we should target her for being inactive just yet, since she basically subbed in right before game freeze and no one's offered her any time to say anything. Not sure if she's been viewing the thread when she's been online though.
I think morda is my closest bet for scum next, but I don't have a good enough reason to say anything because it's basically PoE right now, I feel like everyone is town so I'm going to let some more information come out today and see if my mind gets changed.

I just want more from morda and Nyora right now.
I didn't mean that Nyora was inactive, obviously she hasn't even had a chance yet. DFL was, though, so if we're going after inactives DFL's slot is a valid choice, at least until Nyora comes around.

I didn't mean that Nyora was inactive, obviously she hasn't even had a chance yet. DFL was, though, so if we're going after inactives DFL's slot is a valid choice, at least until Nyora comes around.
Ah fair enough, my apologies. I'll hold off on targeting DFL's slot just since I think the argument of someone subbing out because they're being suspected doesn't really apply here, that and I think it's jut a shallow argument anyways. We'll see what Nyora has to say I suppose.

Total_Epicness: 2 | Professor_Jplap [#474]
*looks at this VC like a dumb monkey*
I retract everything I said about Jplap being a town! Vote Devourer has 2 votes instead of one. @Professor_jplap is that guy!
(Honest word, if he is going to play the inactive game again, then I will put him on the tunneling list, just below NP.)

##VOTE: Professor_jplap

Sigh... and here I thought he was town because of Nick's D1 votes and OMGUS.

Oh! I inherited his ability when he died. We were basically working for the same publishing company. I presume if i would have died, he would inherit my ability
Active Ability: The Eye Witness
While you may not have the flexibility of the other airborne employees, your height still has its advantages! Each night, you may observe three players. You will find out what they did during the night (but not who they acted on!), and your findings will be published anonymously once the next day starts.
Eh, fine. It turned out Mr. Penguin was the JK. It wasnt scum like I suspected (even though i suspected him to be scum)

Im the reporter. Im the one who did the report in the opening post.
I can track 2 players and observe (see what they did last night) 3 players

I tracked professor and Mr. Penguin in that order, and observed Vom, Nyora and Mr penguin (in case he did a kill)
What do you mean "inherited his ability"? Your abilities are similar, but not the same! It's as if yours is an upgraded version of his!
I was pretty sure Blink was town, but with Kiiruma's flip as town and his claiming I think we can mostly agree he's town.
Elaborate. I see zero reasons to believe that Blink is town so far. The same applies to you by the way.
DFL! And now @Nyora , is a valid target for the inactive witch hunt. Turns out we can trust what Kiiruma said, and so it's safe to assume they're a threat.
Incorrect. Kiiruma's argument does not say that they are necessarily scum. His argument was based on DFL's activity, which is a meta reasoning. WHICH IS WEAK!!
@mordacazir is also a valid target for the inactive witch hunt. I know I said his response was good enough, but by PoE he might be scum.
...actually, I am fine with this.
I'm still...pretty sure? that MegaPod is town, but again PoE says otherwise.
1. What do you mean PoE says otherwise?
2. Where is your read on Violet? You were attacking her SO much Yesterday. Why is she not on your PoE list now?
WAIT WHAT. You are saying that NP jailed you? ...do you mean at N1 then?
What the hell... That ain't true at all.
Look! Isn't this what jailing should look like?
But this doesn't make sense at all! Blink, all your arguments about your ability are their own contradictions!
NO. SHE IS NOT A CHOICE.
Tell me now: What is your ability and give me your will/journal. Blink's results are obviously bogus, which means that you did something last night. What is it!?
Actually, mega was on the scene of the crime. He's more likely the killer.

##Vote:Megapod
Like... What...?
Where did this reasoning even come from?
Blink, what is going on with you?
You are playing less like a scum, and more like a jester who wants to get lynched to win.
I did get my vote eaten but that’s it unless my vote being eaten is the effect of being jailed
NP's the Jailor. Read his Ability. He did not eat your vote. Blink's result is bogus. Read EoD2 VC. Jplap ate your vote.

What do you mean "inherited his ability"? Your abilities are similar, but not the same! It's as if yours is an upgraded version of his!
So you think i would just lose my ability when i inherit his?
I said i inherited, not it took over my ability.
Im obviously the tracker part, and he was the observer.

WAIT WHAT. You are saying that NP jailed you? ...do you mean at N1 then?
i understand that youre skeptical for whatever reason, but my ability literally speaks for itself and gets posted on the opening post, whether im dead or alive.

What the hell... That ain't true at all.
like i said, assuming its in order and no one tampers with my ability, it should be. What reason do you have to believe it's not?

Look! Isn't this what jailing should look like?
But this doesn't make sense at all! Blink, all your arguments about your ability are their own contradictions!
The hell are you on about?

NO. SHE IS NOT A CHOICE.
Tell me now: What is your ability and give me your will/journal. Blink's results are obviously bogus, which means that you did something last night. What is it!?
You need to explain why my results are false if youre going to spread around misinfo.

Like... What...?
Where did this reasoning even come from?
Blink, what is going on with you?
You are playing less like a scum, and more like a jester who wants to get lynched to win.
YOU said he was on the scene of the crime. Ive narrowed it down to 3 likely suspects and it lines up with YOUR evidence. What's your problem all of a sudden

So you think i would just lose my ability when i inherit his?
I said i inherited, not it took over my ability.
Im obviously the tracker part, and he was the observer.
...okay. This I can accept.
i understand that youre skeptical for whatever reason, but my ability literally speaks for itself and gets posted on the opening post, whether im dead or alive.
You are not answering my question though. Were you jailed N1 or N2 by NP?
like i said, assuming its in order and no one tampers with my ability, it should be. What reason do you have to believe it's not?
Then it must've been tampered somehow. NP went to kill Mariano. I was watching NP, but got redirected.
The hell are you on about?
"Someone was stuck in their enclosure."
"Someone locked someone in their enclosure."
You said that these people are Nyora and NP. Wouldn't this mean that NP jailed Nyora?
You need to explain why my results are false if youre going to spread around misinfo.
I-- GRR...! I will not reveal any more until @Vom and @MegaPod_781 reveals what they have done last Night.
YOU said he was on the scene of the crime. Ive narrowed it down to 3 likely suspects and it lines up with YOUR evidence. What's your problem all of a sudden
My problem is that MegaPod visited someone you "visited". (Yes. Who this one is, is also temporarily a secret.) Which means that Mega cannot be the killer! He could be scum (though unlikely, seeing from the D1 wagon), but he cannot be the N2 killer.

Yikes, three Town deaths last night...not the best thing to come back to from my birthday.

Anyways, now that I’ve read up the basic gist of things, I’m confused as to how Blink suddenly drew their conclusion about me, considering the results they shared. At night, I can select a player, and all players who end the following day with a vote on that player will have their actions blocked the next night. I figured the best way to use this ability was to use it on someone I found Towny but scum might still try to mislynch somehow. So I attempted to target NP last night, but I got rerouted to Nyora for whatever reason.

Oh, and since jplap apparently was caught eating TE’s vote:

##VOTE: Professor_jplap

At night, I can select a player, and all players who end the following day with a vote on that player will have their actions blocked the next night. I figured the best way to use this ability was to use it on someone I found Towny but scum might still try to mislynch somehow. So I attempted to target NP last night, but I got rerouted to Nyora for whatever reason.
Hrm... Yep. This is also what happened to me.

Who did you use your ability on N1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back