Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last call for sign ups! I should be sending roles out and starting the game between 24 and 36 hours from the timestamp of this post. ^.^

If you have any questions, you can absolutely ask those now.

Roles are now being sent out! When you have received your role, please confirm by liking this post. I will officially start the game on Day 1 once ten or more people have confirmed their role.

Some things to note:
  • In this game, I designed every role and then randomised the alignments. This means that any role in the game could work on the mafian faction or the innocent faction.
  • If you role's alignment is Innocents, then you are innocent. If it is Vengeance Movement, then you are mafian.
  • Most private chats are taking place on Discord UNLESS I've discussed the other options with you already.
  • If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

The sun peaked over the horizon, and the early birds began to stir in their sleep. Some of zoo animals stretched and gave a great big yawn, wandering lazily across their enclosure looking for their morning meal. Others contemplated what dramas the humans would bring today. They expected the tourists to flow in later, but for now, there wasn't a human in sight .

The late sleepers woke with a terrible start. Someone had screamed. It was a terrible, ear-splitting, headache-piercing scream. Because there, in the centre of the zoo, surrounded by a group of pale-faced and flabbergasted animals, was Kay the chimpanzee. Dead. Not moving. Gone.

A NPC has been killed during the night! They were:

Kay the Chimpanzee
Alignment: Innocent

You are the sibling of the chimpanzee family, well respected by the zoo animals and the impartial advisor to the members of the Council Represent. After the peace decree was issued by the council, you received a disturbing message from the Vengeance Movement and now fear for your life.

Active Ability: The Common Link
All you want is for your fellow zoo animals to be united under a common good. Each night, you may write a short message and choose a player. During the night, that message will be sent anonymously to that player.

Win Condition: To eliminate all members of the Vengeance Movement.

The animals muttered amongst theirselves. Kay was a character loved by all -- her death came as a massive shock! This time, the Vengeance Movement had gone too far...

Day 1 Begin!
Day 1 ends in 82 hours, on 21:00 Wednesday, 6 February (UTC +0).
Click [this countdown] for the exact deadline end in your timezone.

There are 16 players alive and the majority is 9 votes. No lynch is a valid vote.

Please meet the minimum activity requirements of at least 1 post every 24 hours.

Just an ftr, abilities CANNOT be used on yourself unless otherwise stated.

@VioletValkyrie, @Jadethepokemontrainer, @Blinkehyo and @Mariano11887, please confirm your role by liking the post directly above this one, as soon as possible.

Zone is voting NinjaPenguin, who has “ninja” in their username, like our host does. This subconscious choice means Zone secretly wants our host lynched, which is clearly a recipe for failure. We caught our first scum!

##VOTE: Zone Q11

##Vote GekkisaiDaiNi

The fact that theres a ninja pokemon in ur profile pic might have same relation to the megapod point

##VOTE: GM DraclLord

We don't need any lords in charge here, we're an animal kingdom, not a meagre research facility.

Chances are one of the first players to post is scum. So I’ll keep my eye on you all

##VOTE:you all

Well, I'm new to this site, and I'll make a few mistakes (like accidentally liking your post while trying to quote it) but I've played quite a few games on a site called Mafia Scum. I've had at least 50 games over there. Then I've played the party game a hand full of times at parties and cons.
I'm pretty familiar with the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back