Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
Did you ask the mod if there was a possible error in transferring over your message to the other player? After all, it could just be them thinking what you said was just apart of their role pm

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
I pick a person and they get a message. They get to respond to it. DFL didn't respond. Now, that's not evidence, however it IS weird. It's almost as if they're a paranoid neutral or a mafia member who knows that the message wasn't from their team and so they don't like the risk. They could've said no, they could've said yes.. But they didn't say anything at all. Why? It's screaming something is off to me.
What's the message? What are they saying yes or no to and why?

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
I'm also curious as to why you asked DFL specifically. Did you have any reason to, since your current reasoning is based off the result of this action.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Eh, DFL hasn't even been online for the past week. Don't think we're gonna get anywhere with this one.

Kiiruma

Dancer of Doom
To joining a server. Essentially I run a neighbourhood tbh. Not sure exactly what message they're sent but it's not a negative thing.
I asked DFL because I know that when they're town, our mind-melding skills are pretty impressive, but since they didn't respond it made me concerned. What motivation does someone have to not say yes or no? They chose to be active last game and yet now it's the opposite. Of course I'm gonna think they've changed.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
D2 Vote Count #3
@Blinkehyo: 3 (L-5)| Mariano [#352], VioletValkyrie [#374], Kiiruma [#415]
@Kiiruma: 3 (L-5)| MegaPod [#364], mordacazir [#376], Vom [#398]
Mariano: 1 | Zone Q11 [#339]
mordacazir: 1 | Kiiruma [#313-#415], Vom [#331]-[#398], NinjaPenguin [#375-#383]

No vote:
Blinkehyo, Dusk Form Lycanroc, GekkisaiDaiNi, NinjaPenguin, Professor_Jplap, Tigger, Total_Epicness

Majority: 8 votes
Hours remaining: ~15 hrs [countdown]
Past vote counts: [#1], [#2]
Note: This vote count does not show any decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

If you do not vote, you will recieve 2 SELF-VOTES at the end of the day. i.e. If I do not vote, my wagon would be: bbninjas: 2 | NO VOTE.

@Dusk Form Lycanroc and @tigger are not meeting post requirements.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Well, DFL has only posted like once in the entire game so...it'd be weird if you had anything other than neutral unless you know something we don't.
...oh. That makes sense then.
Blink didn't push morda, Kiiruma did. He said to not vote Blink and to vote morda instead.
Morda is fine for now because of his posting.
Oh. Okay. Time to change targets then.

##VOTE: Blinkehyo
I pick a person and they get a message. They get to respond to it. DFL didn't respond. Now, that's not evidence, however it IS weird. It's almost as if they're a paranoid neutral or a mafia member who knows that the message wasn't from their team and so they don't like the risk. They could've said no, they could've said yes.. But they didn't say anything at all. Why? It's screaming something is off to me.
Really? It screams inactivity to me.
Let's drop the matter and focus on other stuff for now. With an argument like this, it won't work since your argument is possibly wrong. DFL is probably V/LA.

Zone Q11

So... I am currently re-reading the whole thread, and I am at Page 10.
(...then again, I honestly doubt that much will change even after reading, understanding and remembering what has happened so far. I bet myself 500 nuffies that my opinion is still the same; 60% the same as others, and 40% different.)
...I lost 500 nuffies to myself. orz
Not much has changed really, but my opinion on someone has improved, while another's... decreased? The latter became null.

Zone Q11

I have caught up to Page 19, and I am now enlightened.
I feel wise. I feel as if I finally understood the game...
...and thus I know that scum are ready to screw me and my reads over.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Also, @penguin guy, you wanted to know which wagon of yesterday was the most ridiculous, but there was barely any at all. It seemed like you asked that just to get a response. What's up with that?
Nah there were wagons throughout the day. Nick, Zone, Jplap, TE, and myself all had wagons at points.
Why? It's screaming something is off to me.
Dude DFL hasn't posted since like 12 hours into the game smh this is ridiculous.
@Blinkehyo: 3 (L-5)| Mariano [#352], VioletValkyrie [#374], Kiiruma [#415]
@Kiiruma: 3 (L-5)| MegaPod [#364], mordacazir [#376], Vom [#398]
I feel like the Kiiruma wagon is a lot purer here than the Blinkehyo one (and Kiiruma's behavior in the neighborhood has seemed pro-scum to me at times; it's up to him if he wants to claim more details about his neighborhood in which case I'll say why I think he's been a bit pro-scum there) and if my vote mattered I'd prob be voting Kiiruma here. Vote doesn't matter here though since it was eaten so I'll randomly vote offwagon to see if we can deduce how eating works if it's more than just my vote being worth 0.
##VOTE: Dusk Form Lycanroc

Tagging everybody BB didn't tag to vote: @GekkisaiDaiNi @Professor_jplap @TOTAL_EPICNESS

P.S.
mordacazir: 1 | Kiiruma [#313-#415], Vom [#331]-[#398], NinjaPenguin [#375-#383]
Is this correct?

Zone Q11

ive already explained that the novote was because i wasnt comfortable voting anyone else in the wake of believing that zone may be town and the deadline being so close. And i didnt want to get penalized
This is still not a reason to not vote. I told you to make a schedule and see when you can have the time to read the thread.
If I can read 400+ posts within 2 hours tops, then you should be able to do it too.
I agree with the comment about Blinkehyo, and I'll try to find some time during this weekend to look at the relationships with Nick.
Hey @Mariano11887, did you do this? Because I did!
So, people are voting Blink instead of the person who is super susp. Is this only concerning me or ?
You know how it goes. Don't blame the old subbed out, but read the new subbed in.
We managed to hit scum, so i cant see how the blame fqlls on me here. Unless youre insinuating that i didnt vote for Aqua because i knew he'd flip scum and i didnt want to bus my partner?
To be honest, I do want to insinuate this. To be specific, I just want you to read the whole thread.
(I've changed my mind at this point.)
Heh. Yeah, that often happens to me too. Emotions surge, and then slowly goes away until at one point, you change your mind.
I mean, I guess I can sheep others and wagon on Blink for that weird personally-not-scummy-to-me-though argument, but if it had to come from me, then I really have none to suspect.
Welp. Surprisingly, not too much has changed from this opinion.
Can you read the game properly and make some more developed thoughts?
I can now~! ...well, more like I just caught up though. Basically I just understood why Mega and TE are towny.
I want to poke Kiiruma first, but I am kinda wanting to poke everyone even more... without forgetting them.
I WAS A FOOL! What was I thinking!? I should've gone for the inactive people! --wait, no. That isn't the way to go either...
Perhaps I should've gone for Vom? But Vom did nothing scummy... Only Blink, Jplap and Mariano did that...
...speaking of which @Professor_jplap, come back here and give me a reality check. Did you read the game thread? Did you know who are dead now?
Oh. Okay. Time to change targets then.

##VOTE: Blinkehyo
This... is stupid. I didn't read the VC above this post, and now I feel like reading a scum...
...then again, Blink is my secondary option. I guess I can live with this?

Zone Q11

Dude DFL hasn't posted since like 12 hours into the game smh this is ridiculous.
Check out #424 from Vom. He said DFL's been gone for a week.
I think it's a lost case.
Vote doesn't matter here though since it was eaten so I'll randomly vote offwagon to see if we can deduce how eating works if it's more than just my vote being worth 0.
##VOTE: Dusk Form Lycanroc
Mind telling me what the use is for doing this?

Zone Q11

#30 Mega - RVS Zone
#31 Gekki - RVS Mega
#32 Drac (morda) - RVS Gekki
#33 Kiiruma - RVS Drac (morda)
#35 NP - RVS Gekki
#36 DFL - RVS NP
#37 Blink - Nope to RVS
#40 Jplap - RVS Jade (Vom)
#48 Jplap - Nick repeated stuff
#49 NP - Jplap not going anywhere
#53 Violet - Jplap seems low-effort
#55 Nick - OMGUS Jplap
#57 scattered - Mega, Drac (morda), Kiiruma
#60 scattered - Focus on smaller groups first
#63 Gekki - Zone is tunneling
#66 TE - Sheeping Jplap {Too early, no?}
#69 TE - RVS Zone
#72 Nick - ??? Responsive to TE
#74 Nick - Responding to Zone
#76 Jplap - TE is scummy
#78.1 Mega - Likes Violet
#78.2 Mega - Likes Gekki
#78.3 Mega - Wary of Zone
#79 TE - Using RVS as argument
#81 Violet - Attacking Jplap
#82 Violet - Dislike TE (#79)
#91 Violet - No response from Jplap
#97 Violet - Odd. Tunneling on Jplap, while Zone is susp for tunneling NP. (#63, #78.3)
#101 NP - Odd. Responding to #95.
#107 Mariano - Zone or TE vote
#152.1 Kiiruma - Says Zone and NP are slight town
#152.2 Kiiruma - Says DFL is slight scum
#160 TE - Linking Jplap's flip with Gekki's alignment
#172 Kiiruma - Used to Zone. Reads NP.
#188 Nick - Voted TE, and oddly not Zone.
#196 Mariano - Kiiruma is buddying Zone
#199 TE - Making read
#204 NP - Starting the Nick wagon
#206 Violet - Same-ish as #97.
#210 NP - My flip will be a question mark
#224 scattered - Still on the first 5 theory
#231 Jplap - Voted Zone to avoid penalty
#239 Drac (morda) - Zone or NP vote
#242 Blink - Zone's the only one who stuck out
#243 scattered - Reminding points on Kiiruma
#258 Blink - Reasoning
#274 Blink - No Lynch
#280 Mega - Rational thinking, voting Nick.
#293 Gekki - Hammered Nick
#313 Kiiruma - Votes 48 hr and Drac (morda)
#324 Kiiruma - Mechanical info, morda can swap PRs
#331.1 Vom - Rightfully throws shade on Violet
#331.2 Vom - Attacks morda because of #239
#335 Vom - Throws shade on Mariano
#349 NP - Mechanical info
#352.1 Mariano - Leans town to 4 Nick voters
#352.2 Mariano - Questions #313
#352.3 Mariano - Admits bad tunneling at D1
#356 Blink - Reasoning
#359 Violet - WIFOM argument
#364 Mega - Making reads
#365.1 Vom - Notices WIFOM in #359
#365.2 Vom - Attacks Violet regarding Jplap
#368 Mariano - Making reads
#374 Violet - Sheeping Blink
#376 morda - OMGUS Kiiruma
#383 NP - Unvoted morda due to toneread
#409 Vom - Kiiruma's flip will reveal Blink, DFL, morda and Mega
#418 Vom - Dislikes Kiiruma
I am NOT going to tell you obviously! Hah!
Funny note: Gekki, Mega and Violet tried to read me.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
I'll ##VOTE: Blinkehyo because that D1 no-lynch vote is extremely odd and his explanation for it explains basically nothing.

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
Nah there were wagons throughout the day. Nick, Zone, Jplap, TE, and myself all had wagons at points
in a 16 player game, a wagon can hardly be 1-3 people.

This is still not a reason to not vote. I told you to make a schedule and see when you can have the time to read the thread.
If I can read 400+ posts within 2 hours tops, then you should be able to do it too
When have i said i havent read the thread?
And what's the point of making a schedule when i basically get on when i have the time to?
I understand that youre trying to help here, but youre honestly just patronizing me like i have no obligations outside of the game. Granted some of them are things i should have seen coming before signing up, but mostly, im coming in and catching up when i can.

To be honest, I do want to insinuate this. To be specific, I just want you to read the whole
You think im not reading the thread because i dont have a good list of scum/speculatory suspects?
I like taking my time. Which heavily contrasts with this site. Especially considering there's 72 hour days here (i come from 3 week long games, so there's much more time)

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
I still believe that Zone's town here despite his a bit more rash thoughts.

Kiiruma is.. complicated, but i presume with how foward he's being, he's possibly town. I feel like if he was going to pull something off like this, we wouldnt he so forthcoming.

Gekki probably town for the day 1 deciding vote on Aqua that got him lynched, though not sure whats up with that hella opportunistic vote on 438. He's literally explaining what's been said throughout day 2. Maybe enough to throw him back into neutral? I dunno, bussing your partner is a bit awkward, but then again, with how scummy he seemed to be acting in his responses, aqua probably would have just got lynched day 2 anyway, so bussing there probably was just for town points.

And Mr. Penguin seems to have a thing going on where he enjoys questioning others. Most of his iso seems to consist on it. While that in itself is NAI, it does actually correlate with other scum games where scum would actively try to pseudo look town by being engaging and seeming to be at the forefront of scumhunting if there's a neapolitan, id direct here, just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.