Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
there's not much time in the day and i think TE is pretty suspicious so

##VOTE: TE
???
????
some reasoning would be much more useful than vague language like suspicious especially in a situation where im considered town by basically everyone and 2 wagons already exist
I can invite someone to a cabinet election during the day. If they accept they get added to my group and if they decline, then I need to re-select someone. Everyone in that chat including myself votes on an ability for me to use. Last night I used an ability on Drac due to that post Vom pointed out, which is what caused me to vote it instantly after seeing the result. I didn't only learn an ability, I know all of their abilities and that's why I am so concerned. IF Drac slot is scum, combined with those abilities, I know we need to get rid of them NOW.
first of all ur lying you couldnt have reacted during the night based on Voms post because HE WASNT IN THE GAME YET

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
first of all ur lying you couldnt have reacted during the night based on Voms post because HE WASNT IN THE GAME YET
apparently the last part got cut off yay
second of all you want him out because his ability would be scary if it were on scum? i dont even think i have to explain why this reasoning is poor. I'd rather risk having scum with a scary ability rather than wasting a lynch

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Quick vote count:

Kiiruma: 6
Blinkehyo: 4
Mariano: 1
Morda: 1
Jplap: 1
DFL: 1
TE: 1

I believe this is current vote count. It might be wrong.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
D2 Vote Count FINAL
@Kiiruma: 6 (L-2)| MegaPod [#364], mordacazir [#376], Vom [#398], Total_Epicness [#464], GekkisaiDaiNi [#470], VioletValkyrie [#472]
Blinkehyo: 3 | Mariano [#352], VioletValkyrie [#374-#472], Kiiruma [#415], Zone Q11 [#430-#455], GekkisaiDaiNi [#438-#444], Zone Q11 [#458]
Dusk Form Lyancroc: 2 | NinjaPenguin [#433], SELF VOTE (vw=2)
Tigger: 2 | SELF VOTE (vw=2)
Total_Epicness: 2 | Professor_Jplap [#474]
Professor_Jplap: 1 | GekkisaiDaiNi [#444-#470], Blinkehyo [#449]

Mariano: 0
| Zone Q11 [#339-#430], Zone Q11 [#455-#458]
mordacazir: 0 | Kiiruma [#313-#415], Vom [#331]-[#398], NinjaPenguin [#375-#383]

No vote: Dusk Form Lycanroc, Tigger

Majority: 8 votes
Hours remaining: none!
Past vote counts: [#1], [#2], [#3]
Note: This vote count DOES show decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

@Dusk Form Lycanroc and @tigger did not meet post requirements.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
There was no reprieve from the debate that morning. Accusations were flying as soon as the crowd had gathered. 'It was him! It was her! I know it! They're always there!'

An old Artic wolf was sitting in the antique oak chair of the Council Represent president. He had fur as white as snow and a gaze as cold as ice. The wolf was shaking, not in fear but in fury, for he knew that the forum's accusations were dreaful, empty and unjustified, and would cause the innocent to suffer. "Silence!" he commanded.

For a second, you could hear the sound of a pin drop. Then...

"YOU!" shouted one animal. "President Atticus, we've had enough of your little games!"

The crowd roared: "Here here!"

"What have you done?" the animal continued. "You forced a treaty without public consultation. You brought upon the death of our good friend Kay. Your execution schemes are causing turmoil admist our people. And you allowed the humans to treat us like filth!"

"HERE HERE!"

"To make matters worse, Mr. President, you removed our loyal and trustworthy representives of Council from office without waving a paw! Care to explain your motives, Mr. President, or do the people not deserve to know? Is this just another dangerous secret that you will keep hidden from us?"

The members of cabinet sitting to either side of the President. who he had just recently been elected, gasped in shock. This was surely a tyranny! And to his supporter's surprise, Atticus had remained quite calm throughout this terrifying ordeal. Accepting his fate, Atticus solemnly said: "If it is to be, then it is to be."

Kiiruma has been lynched! They were:

The Honourable Atticus, the Arctic Wolf
Alignment: Innocent

You are the newly elected president of the Council Represent. You recently dissolved the cabinet elected under the previous leadership, although no one quite understands your motives for doing so.

Day Ability: Pack Mentality
You need to elect a new, loyal cabinet to support you in your leadership! Each day, you must choose a player. That player will be offered a position. If they accept, they will gain access to your “Council Represent” Discord chat, where they may privately discuss and vote for various matters. If they decline, you must choose a new player until someone accepts that day.

Active Ability: The Council Powers
As the president, you have special powers that can be exercised upon democratic vote. During the day, those in your “Council Represent” Discord chat will cast votes to decide which power you may use during the upcoming Night. During that Night, you may use that elected power on a player of your choice.

Win Condition: To eliminate all members of the Vengeance Movement.

As he breathed his last breaths, the President muttered something to his members of cabinet. What he said, no one could know for the crowd was roaring louder than a rushing waterfall, but whatever it was, it had caused the cabinet to rise abruptly from their seats. One member looked confused, the other shocked.

One of the members raised his voice, seething in anger: "You left it too late to make your decision! Your rush to vote caused panic and mayhem, and look at how that turned out!"

With that, the remaining members of council exited the council stage and the forum disbanded to decide their nightly actions.

Night 2 Begin!
Night 2 ends in 23 hours, on 22:00 Tuesday, 12 February (UTC +0).
Click [this countdown] for the exact deadline end in your timezone.

@Dusk Form Lycanroc has been subbed out and has been replaced by @Nyora.

@tigger will be either subbed out or killed during the night.

If you know anyone who would like to sub into this game, please let me know ASAP.

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
11 hours until night! If you haven't submitted an action, make sure you do that now.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
The animals wake up to find a small animal dead:

Ninja Penguin has been killed during the night! They were:

Kai the Chimpanzee

You are the twin brother of Kay the Chimpanzee and her opposite in virtually every way. You’re a night owl, you like to play tricks and you consider the Council Represent to be thoroughly hopeless.

Day Ability: Pack Mentality
You need to elect a loyal cabinet to support you in your leadership! Each day, you must choose a player. That player will be offered a position. If they accept, they will gain access to your “Council Represent” Discord chat, where they may privately discuss and vote for various matters. If they decline, you must choose a new player until someone accepts that day.

Active Ability: Newly Elected: The Council Powers
As the newly elected president, you have special powers that can be exercised upon democratic vote. During the day, those in your “Council Represent” Discord chat will cast votes to decide which power you may use during the upcoming Night. During that Night, you may use that elected power on a player of your choice.

Active Ability: Lock In

You managed to pinch a master key off one of the many careless zoo keepers who came your way. Each night, you may lock up the cage of a player. This will prevent them from acting, and also prevent anyone from acting on them (including lethal actions).

The crowd gasped once they realised the significance of Kai's death. He wasn't loved by all like his sister, but he was still the new President appointed just the day prior! Murdered by the mob yesterday and now assassinated, this marked this the second death of the President in 24 hours. Then, someone let loose a wailing scream as they stumbled over the cold body of another animal:

Mariano has been killed during the Night! They were:

Rhonda the Anaconda

You used to work in the nobel position of Interrogation Officer before your retirement, when some good-for-nothing human tricked you into capture. Now-a-days, everyone thinks you’re harmless.

Active Ability: Squeeze the Truth Out
Each night, you may choose a player to interrogate. You will coil yourself around them and squeeze out some of their secrets, whatever they might be.

The crowd had no time to mourn the death of Rhonda nor the death of Kai, for a massive hand suddenly appears from out of the sky and grabs Tigger by the tail and flings them into the abyss of nothingness!

Tigger has been modkilled for inactivity (per request). They were:

Jumbo the Elephant

Before the zoo, you worked as a carnival animal and member of crowd control at the Choranga City Circus. You’ve never set foot in the wild, and you deeply resent the humans who took that life away from you.

Active Ability: Clear the Path
Your tusks are still quite effective at driving any unwanted things out of the way. Each night, you may clear the path of a player. During the night, that player can’t be blocked, driven or stopped in any way, and you will remove anything else that might be “in their way”.

The animals were speechless. Three deaths in one night? This was a terrible omen. Then, someone hands out copies of The Bird’s Eye Gazette. On the front page it read:

ANIMAL SECRET'S UNLOCKED
One of our reports risked their life to gather eye witness information on the movements of various residents during the night:

Someone did nothing during the night.
Someone acted on TOTAL_EPICNESS during the night.
Someone sat around doing nothing.
Someone was stuck in their enclosure.
Someone locked someone in their enclosure.

The animals mutter among themselves and begin their daily discussions.

Day 3 Begin!
Day 3 ends in 70.5 hours, on 22:00 Friday, 15 February (UTC +0).
Click [this countdown] for the exact deadline end in your timezone.

There are 10 players alive and the majority is 6 votes.

Please meet the minimum activity requirements of at least 1 post every 24 hours.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
...also, what the hell happened last night!?
Transporter! Out yourself right now!

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
Why am i revealing my role again?

##VOTE: Professor

Unless he explains his activity, im sitting here. We cant afford to keep lurkers in with that many town killed in one night. Not to mention his posts havent had town's best interest in mind anyway

Zone Q11

Blink was there.
Mega was there.
Kiiruma was there.
NP was there.
Mariano was there.
TE... was somewhere.
I unfortunately read Jplap as town.
I was there.
Gekki was there.
Morda is Drac subber, which can perma swap roles...

So all that is left is... Vom, Violet, and deep option is TE.
Alright then. I narrowed my targets down to 50%-ish... This is a 16-people game, so using the 1 : 3 ratio, there ought to be a minimum of 3 scum and possibly a 4th as well... In that case, TIME TO HUNT THE HELL OUT OF THESE SUSPECTS!

But FIRST!! I want Blink's and Mega's roles!!

Last edited:

Zone Q11

Why am i revealing my role again?

##VOTE: Professor

Unless he explains his activity, im sitting here. We cant afford to keep lurkers in with that many town killed in one night. Not to mention his posts havent had town's best interest in mind anyway
Because of two reasons:
1. Despite Jplap being... (I can't accidentally hurt people with words, so...) Jplap, I townread him because Nick pushed him D1. Remember the time when I was almost lynched? Well I do! I reread all posts, and came upon those posts. Even if it's a microread(?), I don't believe that Jplap is scum.
2. Remember me and my role? I am the Watcher. Guess who were reported in my results?

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
Eh, fine. It turned out Mr. Penguin was the JK. It wasnt scum like I suspected (even though i suspected him to be scum)

Im the reporter. Im the one who did the report in the opening post.
I can track 2 players and observe (see what they did last night) 3 players

I tracked professor and Mr. Penguin in that order, and observed Vom, Nyora and Mr penguin (in case he did a kill)

Zone Q11

Uh... WHAT!?
...I REALLY want to point out how ODD it is that you have basically Nick's ability, and I want to ask whether Morda can swap dead's abilities with the living one...

But it is 1AM and I am forced to sleep.
Don't you all dare to lynch anyone while I am asleep... Today will be a Day of Information!!

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
Oh!
I inherited his ability when he died.
We were basically working for the same publishing company. I presume if i would have died, he would inherit my ability

Status
Not open for further replies.