Finished Mafia LIX-II: Make-A-Mafia: Game Over - Innocents Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
This is scary considering that there are 7 roles in the unused role pool so there is little way to actually check
I think this is the main counterargument for a massclaim. Sure, we get to plan for this night, but then the mafia can just kill whoever they think is most useful to town.
Not that a massclaim would be without its merits, but yeah.
Alright then, it has been decided: We shall not claim... yet. Not Today, at least.
Also, we only have <48 hours left in this day. What's the plan re: lynching? Should we/should we not lynch?
(i think someone's discussed this already, but i still think it needs thought)
It has been "discussed", but it seems that nobody continued the topic.
As we speak, scattered -our new Mayor- and Piplup both has 2 votes.
I wanted to make scattered tell us what his new abilities are, but I don't think he will respond in time.
For the sake of a lynch, I will vote Piplup. ...he voted himself anyways.

##VOTE: TheAquaPiplup

Well then, Piplup is now at L-1. Regardless of town or scum, anyone who wishes to hasten the Day Phase is allowed to hammer.
I give you the permission and I will take any responsibilities of your action, regardless of the outcome.

Zone Q11

For the sake of a lynch, I will vote Piplup. ...he voted himself anyways.

##VOTE: TheAquaPiplup

Well then, Piplup is now at L-1. Regardless of town or scum, anyone who wishes to hasten the Day Phase is allowed to hammer.
I give you the permission and I will take any responsibilities of your action, regardless of the outcome.
@scattered mind, @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, @GM DracLord

Zone Q11

@Zone Q11 I voted for SM for the first one, ..
I don't know what mass claim gonna achive in such a small setup
Hm... A tie between scattered and Drac then?
--anyhow, since we're clear on the opinion to not claim / mass claim:
What do you think of Piplup voting himself?
What do you think of hammering him?
What do you think of D1 Lynch in a 6'er Micro?

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Hm... A tie between scattered and Drac then?
--anyhow, since we're clear on the opinion to not claim / mass claim:
What do you think of Piplup voting himself?
What do you think of hammering him?
What do you think of D1 Lynch in a 6'er Micro?
1 probably related to his ability
Neeed to check other role due to 1st speculation
6’er? Im not up to date with this term

Ephemera

just a little longer...
6'er - 6 player, as far as I know.

I'd rather not hammer before more discussion, or even just activity, can happen.

Piplup voted himself, huh. Missed that the first time I checked through. Not sure what that might mean, though. Maybe a requirement for an ability, like Drac said. Maybe just to stir chaos? I can't really see what else that would mean as of now.

D1 lynch: not sure about this. I'll get back to it when I have a bit more time to write, and a rested mind (i'm so sleepy).

Ephemera

just a little longer...
6'er - 6 player, as far as I know.

I'd rather not hammer before more discussion, or even just activity, can happen.

Piplup voted himself, huh. Missed that the first time I checked through. Not sure what that might mean, though. Maybe a requirement for an ability, like Drac said. Maybe just to stir chaos? I can't really see what else that would mean as of now.

D1 lynch: not sure about this. I'll get back to this when I have more time to write and I'm rested (i'm so sleepy).

Ephemera

just a little longer...
woah another double post

my connection and display really aren't liking me right now, huh.

sorry for that.

Zone Q11

1 probably related to his ability
Neeed to check other role due to 1st speculation
Hm... Possible, but why would a Hunter ever vote himself D1? The only role which can vote himself without any drawbacks is Jester, and with bbninjas' rule of "It's a FFA, and the last man standing wins", I doubt that there is a jester in this game.

D1 lynch: not sure about this. I'll get back to it when I have a bit more time to write, and a rested mind (i'm so sleepy).
I am also hoping for activity, but we got 24 hours left and I don't know whether anyone still wants to speak up at all or not.
Then again, it should be a free-for-all, so Piplup should be defending himself right now instead of voting himself and going offline.

TheAquaPiplup

Aspiring Trainer
My vote on myself was done because I didn’t know who to vote for and as it was RVS I thought it would be humorous if I voted for myself.
##UNVOTE

Zone Q11

My vote on myself was done because I didn’t know who to vote for and as it was RVS I thought it would be humorous if I voted for myself.
##UNVOTE
Well then Piplup, what have you gathered from our short RVS?
There really is not much to talk about right now, so let's talk about the "main questions":
1. What do you think of mass claiming?
2. What do you think of D1 Lynch?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
D1 Vote Count #3

@TheAquaPiplup: 2 [L-2]| Ephemera [#33], TheAquaPiplup [#56-#73], Zone Q11 [#62]
scattered mind: 1 | GM Draclord [#31], Zone Q11 [#55-#62]

TeamAqua: 0 |scattered mind [#40-#50], Zone Q11 [#43-#55]
Ephemera: 0 | Zone Q11 [#30-#43]
Zone Q11: 0 | scattered mind [#34-#40]

No vote: TheAquaPiplup, TeamAqua4Life, scattered mind

Majority: 4 votes
Hours remaining: 23 hours
Past vote count: [#1][#2]
Note: This vote count DOES NOT show decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

TheAquaPiplup

Aspiring Trainer
Well then Piplup, what have you gathered from our short RVS?
There really is not much to talk about right now, so let's talk about the "main questions":
1. What do you think of mass claiming?
2. What do you think of D1 Lynch?
I haven’t really gathered much from the RVS.
Mass claiming would have to be done in a way to mitigate or eliminate false claims.
D1 Lynch could be good if we get a lead from mass claiming but if not I don't think it would be a good idea.

Zone Q11

I haven’t really gathered much from the RVS.
Mass claiming would have to be done in a way to mitigate or eliminate false claims.
D1 Lynch could be good if we get a lead from mass claiming but if not I don't think it would be a good idea.
Welp. I got nothing to work with and you're at L-2.
Any reason we shouldn't lynch you? What do you think of Mera? Should we lynch her? She did say that her role was unimportant.

TheAquaPiplup

Aspiring Trainer
I mean do you want to lynch me?
Should I role claim?
I think Ephemera could have Captain Anna Gunthrag as her role as she said that her role seemed “useless” or I could be completely wrong.
I don’t think we should lynch her unless we are sure about her being mafia.

Zone Q11

I mean do you want to lynch me?
Should I role claim?
Not really; I just want a lynch Today. We just (more or less) discussed that role claiming is not a good idea since there are 7 roles in the pool.
I think Ephemera could have Captain Anna Gunthrag as her role as she said that her role seemed “useless” or I could be completely wrong.
I don’t think we should lynch her unless we are sure about her being mafia.
Anna is Doc + Medium. Doc is never useless.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
I ever wanted to vote you now is because like zone I do think we need to lynch atleast 1 person today, and you have the most vote plus the only other person that is voted is the one I'm voting

Sorry, Drac, but I don't understand what this means, haha.

Also, Piplup is at L-2. I've said my stance on early hammering already, so I'll take my vote off for now.

##UNVOTE

Status
Not open for further replies.