Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

roz_the_eevee

Aspiring Trainer
bb should be town for outing Math.
Bussing a vig seems... weird.

You or Aqua are not neutral and Draclord should be scum as well.

But neither you nor Aqua can actually side with scum if neutral.

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
I doubt you are neutral, lel.
I honestly don't care at this point as long as I'm not lynched today, I just need to win more events which aren't going to happen due to me losing that contest so basically I just need a hacker lynched today. Also I'm still refusing to side with hackers due to math.

d Draclord should be scum as wel
Why would I be voting drac at lylo, make their claim less believable by taking away the bastard part I saw, if I was on their team. I agree drac is scum, however If you are ever going to lynch me lynch drac first so I can win.

also my question still stands any other recommendations

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
Sigh nevermind

Either way I don't really care as long as I win events, after that y'all can do whatever you want. Either way if Aqua refuses to vote with you they are basically confirmed hacker as a survivor wouldn't want their lover to die.

I can't ever see drac flipping town here

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
You or Aqua are not neutral and Draclord should be scum as well.
or
Aqua + Drac
bb should be town for outing Math.
Bussing a vig seems... weird.
I thought that I was pretty much cleared from being scum and it's also not out of the ordinary for scum to out other scum. It's just whatever they can do to give off the appearance of being town.
One which can turn the game around.

Thanks for reminding scum I got a new ability.
Yeah, this was kinda dumb if you are town.

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
Wait a minute, Aqua why do you care if eevee is scum or not, your goal is to survive. The fact that he claimed lovers with you means that you shouldn't be voting him at all, even if you don't believe him but you are.

Why is that?

roz_the_eevee

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah, this was kinda dumb if you are town.

Makes you a target for NK unless you are scum. Why would you say something so inviting if you were town anyway?
##Vote: roz_the_eevee

Like... at first you say FK did something stupid, and at second you vote me cause of it, LOL.
But yes. I can stop a kill on us. That's the point.

That is how the game is turned around.
Stop trying to out all my plans how to win this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.