Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
##VERB: The Last Shaymin
instantly pointing the finger to stay a rally against someone is exactly what the hacker scum would do

also what's rvs?

Why do you think town would not do that if they think they caught a scum?

Nvm I understand now, I completely misread that. Anyways there was 0 reason to jump on anyone so far that I could see before TLS started aiming everyone in one direction which could be because they think they found the hacker but it could also be because they're trying to hide in plan sight.

Nope, first time
Hold up, can you tell me where im aiming everyone? i haven't really done anything except make a couple of bad jokes and omgus megapod

unless you mean when i talked about your first post without a vote

but that was also a joke

so i really havent got a clue about what your talking about

And of course -
##VOTE Megapod for clarifying Luispipe’s post who clarified Firekitten’s post. Are you fluffing there?

Uh, what? I meant that Firekitten clarified their own post because they got ninja'd. Sorry if that was worded ambiguously. Luispipe voted Firekitten's post that indeed looked scummy out of context, but did not acknowledge the correction. And since he still hasn't, I'll put on some pressure until he gives me his own perspective on the matter.

##UNVERB: The Last Shaymin
##VERB: Luispipe8

I mean, R3d did some weird posts so far, but I'm rather inclined to belive it's newbie town derping.

Scum would be more self-aware and not go randomly face-to-face. He just... gets TOO much attention on himself.

I mean, R3d did some weird posts so far, but I'm rather inclined to belive it's newbie town derping.

Scum would be more self-aware and not go randomly face-to-face. He just... gets TOO much attention on himself.
yeah that is true

but even a newbie town would know not to do this random stuff

which could be because they think they found the hacker but it could also be because they're trying to hide in plan sight.
I think he's mafia even more now, New players who get scum usually write comments like this. I have a question for you R3. Which part of this do you think is more likely, them trying to hide in plan sight or them thinking they found a hacker.

I think he's mafia even more now, New players who get scum usually write comments like this. I have a question for you R3. Which part of this do you think is more likely, them trying to hide in plan sight or them thinking they found a hacker.
but the question i'm asking is how he reached this point.

i have literally not done very much

and besides how could i have found a scum by now we are a couple pages out of rvs and nobody has really done anything

Nvm I understand now, I completely misread that. Anyways there was 0 reason to jump on anyone so far that I could see before TLS started aiming everyone in one direction which could be because they think they found the hacker but it could also be because they're trying to hide in plan sight.

Nope, first time

The question is what is more probable in his case? Why is he more scummy to you because of something that can go either way?

but the question i'm asking is how he reached this point.

i have literally not done very much

and besides how could i have found a scum by now we are a couple pages out of rvs and nobody has really done anything
"Nobody has done anything" just doesn't seem true to me. We have several players now voicing actual suspicions/hunches, even if nothing concrete.

##UNVOTE

##VOTE:TheR3DX

pressuring me for no reason and not supporting claims with evidence

Is that really worse than just swapping votes to whoever votes you without real reason?

"Nobody has done anything" just doesn't seem true to me. We have several players now voicing actual suspicions/hunches, even if nothing concrete.

Is that really worse than just swapping votes to whoever votes you without real reason?
I know this is omgus.

but i just would like to pressure him into answering my questions

its just that they may or may not be online, and so maybe i should shut up and wait patiently

yeah that sounds good

I find It interesting that you are defending him. Why are you trying to shut down RVS? As well there is no such thing as being too aggressive during RVS.
I find it interesting that you think I'm defending him. I'm primarily attacking you. And shutting down RVS comes naturally when there actually is a valid point to be made.
Also @The Last Shaymin (idk if it has been asked before) have you played mafia before?

I find it interesting that you think I'm defending him. I'm primarily attacking you. And shutting down RVS comes naturally when there actually is a valid point to be made.
Also @The Last Shaymin (idk if it has been asked before) have you played mafia before?
I took it as defending because you didn't actually vote me, But if you were attacking me why didn't you vote me? Also where is this valid point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back