Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, congrats to firekitten for reaching out to me and getting the truth. You seem to have figured out my win condition in thread which is a bonus. The confirmation of that is bound to make me a NK target because it is obtainable with a town win. And now that I know all the alignments I need, here's a list of everybody who's played:Nick-----Neutraljplap-----TownMord-----TownScattered-----TownLuis-----TownKiiruma------TownR3Dx-----TownMath-----MafiaZone-----Townfirekitten-----NeutralViolet-----Town
That list messed up...
  • Nick-----Neutral
  • jplap-----Town
  • Mord-----Town
  • Scattered-----Town
  • Luis-----Town
  • Kiiruma------Town
  • R3Dx-----Town
  • Math-----Mafia
  • Zone-----Town
  • firekitten-----Neutral
  • Violet-----Town
Fixed

I guess I should do this now...
You are Jake (Username: 1337Doge), and you are aligned with yourself. When not programming or making sure you’re on track for valedictorian, you spend your time on My Bastard Village. The game has very deep mechanics and a lot of impressive features along with having some open-source code, which you really enjoy. And all the populars at school play it, so you look pretty cool in the process.

Passive Ability: Annoying Twin
Your twin brother, Michael, also plays this game. Normally, you wouldn’t even bother with that stupid jock, but he’s popular so you figure associating with him might make you seem cool. You have a chat with Michael, and the link to that chat will be sent to you in a separate PM.

Passive Ability: Loser
Michael isn’t good for very much, but at least he can help you gather the confidence to talk to more people. If somebody doesn’t respond to one of Michael’s DMs, you will talk to them about something more relatable, and gain a chat to speak to them (though you’ll only be given their My Bastard Village username instead of their actual identity and vice versa). This ability will not be revealed upon you being eliminated from the game.

Passive Ability: Loyal Brother
Despite all the snide things you might say about Michael, you really do feel like you need him for the purpose of maybe being able to one day be cool. So it’s not really worth it for you playing this game if his account is not around. You will be sent Michael’s role in another PM, and your win condition is both of you surviving until the end of the game (if he dies, you will still be able to win, but your win condition will be more difficult).

Win Condition: Michael and you survive until to the end of the game.

Having 2 neutral is an extremely weird setup especially in small games even if this game is bastard one.
Still more believable though. Especially for me, who heavily distrusts bbninjas and roz because of their professsionalism.

At this point I'm wondering whether this husband of yours even exist to be honest. Either it is one among us, or it is not. So far the closest one we've got is... wait. Do we have Drac's fullclaim?

He exists.

Remember that I know what is bastard about my role.
He exists, it's just... something else.

fudge...

If Violet is scum, then Aqua votes with scum which makes it 3 vs 3 vs 1 situation (4 vs 3 if FK is other scum).
If Violet is not scum, then Aqua votes with town rn, which makes it 4 vs 2 vs 1 (5 vs 2 if FK is other scum).

Violet needs to be solved today.
The possibility of changing Aqua's wincon is either a blessing or a curse.

He exists.

Remember that I know what is bastard about my role.
He exists, it's just... something else.
*groans*
fudge...

If Violet is scum, then Aqua votes with scum which makes it 3 vs 3 vs 1 situation (4 vs 3 if FK is other scum).
If Violet is not scum, then Aqua votes with town rn, which makes it 4 vs 2 vs 1 (5 vs 2 if FK is other scum).

Violet needs to be solved today.
The possibility of changing Aqua's wincon is either a blessing or a curse.
And how do you expect them to solve that problem?

Game Update 19
Developer's Note: 11/5/18
"The winners of last round are...nobody, since we had no submissions. This means that everybody remains within the loser's bracket, while roz_the_eevee and GM DracLord have advanced to the finals of the winner's bracket automatically.
LubMct7.jpg

For this next round, you will be playing Big Birds Racing! The player with the fastest time in the Frozen Turkey Rally Championship out of the two players in the winner's bracket (GM DracLord and roz_the_eevee) will win the tournament, while the player with the slowest time in the Frozen Turkey Rally Championship out of the three players in the loser's bracket will be the loser of the tournament. Submit your time via a screenshot within the next 24 hours with your name in one tab and Pokebeach open in another. If the game doesn't work for you for whatever reason, let me know and I'll give you a different one.

The following players have broken the word censor since we last checked in and as such have automatically lost this round: Zone Q11, bbninjas, VioletValkyrie, GM DracLord. This means that roz_the_eevee has automatically won the tournament, though @bbninjas, @Zone Q11, and @VioletValkyrie have this ban revoked (and therefore must submit scores), as they are all playing against eachother to determine the loser of the tournament."

100Vote Count 3
@GM DracLord (2): firekitten, Zone Q11
bbninjas (0): Zone Q11
firekitten (1): bbninjas

Not Voting: TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK, GM DracLord, VioletValkyrie, roz_the_eevee

The player who would currently be lynched if the day ended right now is tagged.

Inactivity List:
Has not posted three times today (pace of once a day):
Nobody!
Has not posted six times today (pace of twice a day):
@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

There are 48 hours remaining in the day.

Last edited:
I don’t understand where Aqua’s lynch comes from?

Aqua can't be lynched today.

The only problem is that if they really are guardian angel on Violet, then if Violet is scum, scum has one more vote.
That's why it has to be solved today.

Violet scum can lose us a game rn, while all others are less dangerous.

Town. I can't specifically give examples off the top of my head, but I've noticed a number of small quirks or nuances in what Violet says in our private chat that shows their logical progression (i.e. that they are an uninformed person putting a puzzle together), including confusion, misunderstandings, impulsive, weird comments, which is unbelievably difficult for someone to fake. There's also a number of misunderstandings (dumbtells if you would like) that come from them never playing this game before / never being scum, such as how they thought that Aqua was town because she and him started the game with a chat.

Tangibly, Violet is very open to using her suicide bomb -- which a mafian absolutely would not want to use.

I'm here now. The thing is I'm more worried about is that Aqua win condition changes if violet dies, that's very interesting tbh.

Theory:They turn to the opposite side of what their target was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back