Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, by "reporting"... did NP mean to VOTE again or do we have to report again?

Let's start with this:

Look at Math's ability:

Active Ability: Flashy Titles
One of your top YouTube view techniques is to grab attention with an exciting (albeit fake) line, causing your videos to be shared. Now, you can get your fake headlines into the game. Once during the game, you may PM me ##TITLE: Line. That line will be featured in the next day update.

There were only 2 messages which somehow looked like this ability. Draclord Guilty Child reveal and... this:
Also - noone claimed to reveal this information.

Following information was revealed: Mafia vig can kill anyone N1 who made a specific grammar mistake and N2 anyone whose posts didn't have a form of haiku.

If we actually check other Math's ability, we will notice that there was nothing said in the "revealed" info about afk vigilante. Meaning it was most likely a trap.
Yeah, IMO we wrote in haikus for nothing, fun.

Active Ability: AFKing Noobs
As a pro gamer, you have a special kind of distaste for casuals, and your fans agree with you. In fact, one of your fans have found a way to help eliminate them. By abusing an AFK account notification system in the game, you can delete the accounts of inactive players. Once a day, you may PM me ##AFK: Player, where the player was on the inactive list with 24 hours remaining in the day. You will abuse the AFK glitch to that player's account. You cannot use this ability on the same day any other Hackers eliminate a player’s account.

Now, this post gets interesting:

VioletValkyrie choosing to make "haiku" the criteria of the mafia vig for D2 doesn't surprise me tbh.

Surprisingly if I'm right, scum DID decide to make haiku as the FAKE criteria for day 2 vig.

@firekitten let's test your skill again, is bb town or scum from this quote?

I'm guessing scum? In that post it seems to be trying to get a better position while also trying to influence violet and to gain trust with them, so just to that one post violet is cleared of being scum. If bb is scum. However it isn't like they were already obvious Town.
@Zone Q11 bb knows X, tbat could be why you haven't died.

I'm guessing scum? In that post it seems to be trying to get a better position while also trying to influence violet and to gain trust with them, so just to that one post violet is cleared of being scum. If bb is scum. However it isn't like they were already obvious Town.

Actually very likely wrong.

If the requirement for haikus was fake, then it reverses the whole situation.
I thought scum would want us to break the haiku, so they can kill us, but... it appears it was a distraction, so they wanted us to continue using haikus.
Luis was first to break it and he was town. You were second...
If they wanted people to break it, they would break it themselves.

Scum didn't want us to guess that it's just a weird play, hence this post is very townie, just cause of slip that someone selected the criteria.

That's still basing on the assumption that this message was scum-made.
But rn I see nothing to prove otherwise.

EXCUSE ME? If it was partial haiku, then sure. BUT WHO IGNORED THE HAIKU FULLY FIRST?
Actually very likely wrong.

If the requirement for haikus was fake, then it reverses the whole situation.
I thought scum would want us to break the haiku, so they can kill us, but... it appears it was a distraction, so they wanted us to continue using haikus.
If they wanted people to break it, they would break it themselves.

Scum didn't want us to guess that it's just a weird play, hence this post is very townie, just cause of slip that someone selected the criteria.

That's still basing on the assumption that this message was scum-made.
But rn I see nothing to prove otherwise.
The only thing I understand from this post (at first glance) is that I don't understand it at all. In the end, you, Drac and bbninjas all still look like scum to me. Well, if anything I will either hunt for bbninjas or Drac first though.

Hrm... "If Haiku Maf Vig was a ruse by Math" "then bbninjas is townie for pointing out" "Violet's willingness to not break the haiku at any cost".
-> This would imply that you (roz) are implying that you yourself are townie.
-> This would still leave out the answer to the question of "Who are the last (one or ) two scum(s)?" while also subtly hinting (at least, for me) that Violet may be the scum.
Violet being scum is... weird. She's literally connections with three people (bbninjas, NICK and firekitten). Four if you count MathBlade. Based on firekitten's reaction, he's an indie who's determined to lynch "not scum, but only MathBlade". Which would mean that bbninjas' and NICK's alignment are still questionable.

Hm... Yeah, I'm no good at this. I'll just vote bbninjas.
(At this point I have completely forgotten any contributions made by bbninjas aside from the first event.)
##VOTE: bbninjas
Zone event 1 what did you say.
...? What did I say about what? If it's regarding the matter of betray or don't betray, then I had chosen the latter before I was pressured persuaded to choose betray. (Even though it was unnecessary as you two had already chosen to betray the other party.)

Something something ROLE something something
...remember that service you have? Can you give me a message about what you want to say?
If it's my role, then you already know. But... let me check the PM again for a minute.

also I can't, I can only send a message to someone. Then they send a message back and I can send one last message to them

Yes we already know, except it would explain why bb WOULDNT kill you.
Oh. I see.
...because my ability wouldn't do much good if I don't know who's lockscum and who's not lockscum?
...never mind. You're right.
##UNVOTE
also I can't, I can only send a message to someone. Then they send a message back and I can send one last message to them
Yeah. I thought that you could just send this explanation to me and-- oh. One "last" message.
...in that case, I have nothing to say to that.

Game Update 17
Developer's Note: 11/3/18
"We have decided to build today's Game Update in the form of a tournament, which will last most of the duration of today! You've been randomly placed into 1v1 matchups (besides TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, who cannot compete). You will be matched up, and each round, winners will advance, while losers will be placed in their own bracket, where winners will be able to leave. The player who makes to the end will get to publicly add any ability of their choice to their role, while the loser will be secretly given a terrible punishment. Here is your bracket:
Ix1qnSC.jpg

Yeah I know this image looks terrible I was rushed for time okay?

For your first round, you will be playing Bowling Masters! The player with the higher score of your pair will advance, while the loser will be sent down to the loser bracket. Submit your score via a screenshot within the next 23.25 hours with your name in one tab and Pokebeach open in another. If the game doesn't work for you for whatever reason, let me know and I'll give you a different one.

The following players have broken the word censor since we last checked in and as such have automatically lost this round: Zone Q11, Firekitten, bbninjas, VioletValkyrie. Since bbninjas and firekitten are competing in this round, however, this will be revoked and they will both be able to compete against eachother."

100Vote Count 1
@GM DracLord (1): firekitten
bbninjas (0): Zone Q11

Not Voting: TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK, bbninjas, GM DracLord, VioletValkyrie, roz_the_eevee, Zone Q11

The player who would currently be lynched if the day ended right now is tagged.

Inactivity List:
Has not posted one time today (pace of once a day):
Nobody!
Has not posted two time today (pace of twice a day):
Nobody!

There are 95.25 hours remaining in the day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back