Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 5 Start
Developer's Note: 11/2/18
"Since it worked so effectively, it was our goal to use the same voting system we did yesterday. But unfortunately, the Hackers have completely destroyed the anonymous voting system, so we're going back to reports with votes in-thread, with the player with the most reports at the end of the day having their account deleted.
TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK, as the player with the second highest quantity of votes yesterday, is completely safe from having their account eliminated today, and is therefore ineligible to be voted today.

Unfortunately, one player's account has also mysteriously disappeared."

Luispipe8's account was deleted. They were:
You are Jenny (Username: Patriots4Life), and you are aligned with the Players. A staunch New England Patriots supporter, you do your best to be in attendance for all of their games. You heard as a rumor recently that Brady plays My Bastard Village, so you had to check out the game and got totally hooked. Just like your Pats, you totally believe in victories by your own merit, so you’d never cheat.

Passive Ability: Spygate
Well, admittedly, there is that one tiny little blemish where the Patriots were framed and definitely didn’t steal signals of their opponents. And you definitely aren’t trying to find your ways to intercept forms of outside communication in their model yourself. But just in case a message from a random outside chat happens to come your way at the beginning of every even numbered day, you’ll be ready.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Players.

Due to the nature of this game, actions have been processed, but feedback is limited and you will only receive a result PM if it is needed for your role to function (please clarify if this doesn't make sense). If you believe you should have received a PM, please ask me.
Day 5 has now begun, and will last 117.5 hours, or until Wednesday, November 7nd, at 6 PM EST. You may all now post.
Actions can be sent in any time today, but will only be processed at the end of the day unless they state otherwise.
I'm still expecting at least 5 posts per player today, and want at least 10.

Last edited:
Okay so aqua is basically confirmed hacker here, however we can't vote them. IMO I think drac is scum here. I think the best course of action is to ####VOTE: GM DracLord

IMO violet should suicide bomb aqua near the end of the day, That way we can have effectively a near 100% wolf lynch. However I want everyone to claim their votes yesterday. WHO VOTED ME, THAT'S MY MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION, I thank you for trying to help me :)

Although I find that early bit of flavor about "the Guilty Child" odd and his ability apparently confirming violet and bbninjas as town, I'm willing to accept the possibility that he could very well be a Hacker. I'd like to see the defense first before I hit the gavel, if you know what I mean.
Also, back to your reads list.
If I could prove to you that I am not Hacker without penalty from the mod I would. I have asked if it would be okay. This could make me a target for NK though, ruining my win condition.

Math voting for Aqua doesn’t make Aqua scum. The scum chose to reveal Maths vote — they wanted us to know that Math voted for Aqua. Because we can’t possibly know why, this is not indicative.

I feel like they revealed votes of people whos aligment we already know. At least Math amd Firekitten it is.

My question is - why Violet's vote tho.

Do you have anything else to comment on @roz_the_eevee? You would know that your question can't be answered and leads to a discussion that will go nowhere, so your post is very underwhelming contribution-wise.

Active Ability: AFKing Noobs
As a pro gamer, you have a special kind of distaste for casuals, and your fans agree with you. In fact, one of your fans have found a way to help eliminate them. By abusing an AFK account notification system in the game, you can delete the accounts of inactive players. Once a day, you may PM me ##AFK: Player, where the player was on the inactive list with 24 hours remaining in the day. You will abuse the AFK glitch to that player's account. You cannot use this ability on the same day any other Hackers eliminate a player’s account.
Why didn't you use this!? Why didn't I get this role!? T-T
WHO VOTED ME, THAT'S MY MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION, I thank you for trying to help me :)
Not me. I really want him dead so I could proceed with my next target.
also killing Luis lol genius when he was being suspected I call that 10/10 play
Yeah, that was stupid. I would've left him in a little longer as a fallback to shift attention when in trouble.
Yep. Just like the Day before: They chose jplap instead of me. This time though, I am "related" with Luis' death. Yesterday you all said that I am scum if Luis flipped scum. However even though Luis flipped town, I shouldn't be out of the suspect list yet. Sigh... I wonder whether Drac's town or not. If he is, and if he chose me, then he should get a town as a result or he'll be lockscum for me.
I don't think it would've mattered who. They just need somebody. Though I am suspicious about it not being bbninjas...

Math voting for Aqua doesn’t make Aqua scum. The scum chose to reveal Maths vote — they wanted us to know that Math voted for Aqua. Because we can’t possibly know why, this is not indicative.
Yeah, I'm less confused about why Math would vote for Nick, and more confused about why Math's vote was flipped out of all the ones to choose from.
The only idea I have to go off of is just that it was meant to turn us against him, which slightly convinces me he isn't scum but it isn't really confirmation. That and I think that might be a stretch for my own thinking. Basically, I don't really know or currently care why he was voted, I want to know why we know that. That's what matters a lot more.

I thought my vote was the most obvious out of anyone's, I was basically one of the first to publicly confirm I was voting for Math, and I imagine it's not like I'd be suspected of lying or something, especially by the hackers?

I don't think it would've mattered who. They just need somebody. Though I am suspicious about it not being bbninjas...
I don't really believe this though, I don't think it was just "whoever works", out of every person they could've picked, they picked me. I doubt this happened just because they needed anyone. I understand the suspicion on bb from this, but I think it's fairly baseless until we actually have a decent idea of why we think these things happened, and go off that rather than just suspecting anyone right off the bat. This is also why I don't really suspect Nick that much right now.

Yeah, I'm less confused about why Math would vote for Nick, and more confused about why Math's vote was flipped out of all the ones to choose from.
The only idea I have to go off of is just that it was meant to turn us against him, which slightly convinces me he isn't scum but it isn't really confirmation. That and I think that might be a stretch for my own thinking. Basically, I don't really know or currently care why he was voted, I want to know why we know that. That's what matters a lot more.

I thought my vote was the most obvious out of anyone's, I was basically one of the first to publicly confirm I was voting for Math, and I imagine it's not like I'd be suspected of lying or something, especially by the hackers?
I don't really believe this though, I don't think it was just "whoever works", out of every person they could've picked, they picked me. I doubt this happened just because they needed anyone. I understand the suspicion on bb from this, but I think it's fairly baseless until we actually have a decent idea of why we think these things happened, and go off that rather than just suspecting anyone right off the bat. This is also why I don't really suspect Nick that much right now.
Hrm... Fair point, I suppose.

Why didn't you use this!? Why didn't I get this role!? T-T
He probably used it to kill Jplap, which would be why he was seen acting on Jplap during the previous night.

Math's flip makes me seriously suspect that there isn't a group kill or a traditional nightkill. I think that each mafian can only kill certain people, which would explain the "only one person can die during the night" Ability. So Luis being killed might be related to this, or alternatively, the mafians remembered that Luis had the Ability to learn private messages --- which is much more dangerous ability than mine. \._./

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back