Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, bb’s request for me to seer zone can be interpret in 2 ways. 1 we could really confirm zone’s alighment. 2.bb is scum and want me to waste my ability.
You can scan me again if you want?

Regardless, it's better to get fairly confident scans on people by scanning then twice, then it is to scan a lot of different people with vague results.
What's there even to lose? If I am town, then I am confirmed town (not quite what I need though). If I am scum, then you got yourselves another scum. It's as easy as that!

If Drac gets unlucky, he wastes his scan and we potentially lose a lynch! There's definitely potential there to lose.

If Drac gets unlucky, he wastes his scan and we potentially lose a lynch! There's definitely potential there to lose.
I see. In my case, both cases would be a win.
If Drac fails, then... oh, wait. That's not right. I want to be killed, not lynched...
DRAC!! DON'T FAIL ME!!

Two hours have passed... --no, eight.
are we going to talk more or not? We have 28 hours left, but if we don't talk then we should've already voted for MathBlade.

@NinjaPenguin, if the majority have finished voting in their PMs, will the Day end immediately or do we still have to wait until friday?

Yeah, I want to wait and hear what Nick says before I comment on anything myself. Other than that, everyone already knows Math is scum, so I'm basically just sitting around and waiting for that reveal.

Yeah, I want to wait and hear what Nick says before I comment on anything myself. Other than that, everyone already knows Math is scum, so I'm basically just sitting around and waiting for that reveal.
I'm still waiting for @NinjaPenguin's answer... I hope that we can skip Day already. After all: bbninjas, firekitten, roz_the_eevee, you and I have already voted, right? That means that we should be getting a majority vote on MathBlade.
Just to be sure: @GM DracLord, @Luispipe8, @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK! Vote MathBlade to end the Day already! We (or at least I) am tired of waiting!

That's a really oddly specific number
11 hours and 40 minutes? Yeah, that's because I want his answer when I wake up tomorrow at 0900 GMT+1.
Also day is plurality. Day won't end if everyone votes, this is to allow events.
URGH... That means that we're stuck with this dead chat in the thread?
In that case I might as well spout nonsense like MathBlade does.
I'm used to 72 hours so this feels like it has been forever
Dude. I am used to 24 hours. Imagine what this feels to me.
(Then again, I am busy with two other projects as we speak, so perhaps I should go silent...)

how is 24 hours even managable
Oh. I meant 24 hours of Day and 24 hours of Night.
But seriously though, if you haven't heard of 12/12 hours phases, then you should play more mafia. Perhaps in NUF? *nudge nudge*

Let's give him 11 hours and 40 minutes to explain himself before we (or at least I) lock scum him.
Okay, I've been in such a bind for activity on the forum lately and mathblade trying to push a lynch on me when I couldn't even defend myself doesn't help that either. Give me a few minutes real quick.

We have randomized that @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK has a bomb placed within his village. Luckily, it's quite easy for him to diffuse the situation: he can pass it to any other person by using ##PASS: @[Player] bolded and in orange, tagging the player he is passing it to.
Also, although it was random, on my V/LA? I didn't see until it was too late.
For trying to push a lynch on me while inactive, ##Vote:firekitten
Do I even need to explain myself further?

Game Update 16
Developer's Note: 11/1/18
"It seems that there was actually an even larger bug that the Hackers have been able to make use of! By another very slight programming flaw, as it turns out, the player with the second highest quantity of votes today will unfortunately be completely safe from having their account eliminated tomorrow. Apologies once again for our shoddy programming the inconvenience.

A winner has been crowned in the quote guessing Game Update! Here are the correct answers (along with the game and who said them) by quote:
Quote 1: Town (Revelation: Yeowie, #98)
Quote 2: Town (Salem Forces: Scattered mind, #81)
Quote 3: Scum (Battle of the Royal Palace: A Dragon of Destiny, #112)
Quote 4: Town (Fight for the Falls: Camoclone, #52)
Quote 5: Scum (Order in the Court: Celever, #139)
Quote 6: Town (Werewolves of the Interspectaculars: PMJ, #749)
Quote 7: Town (Age of Piracy: NinjaPenguin, #833)
Quote 8: Scum (The Members' Revolt: Alex, #1177)
Quote 9: Scum (Future in Stasis: mordacazir, #1911)
Quote 10: Scum (A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus: GM DracLord, #2170)
And here are our standings:
GM DracLord: No Submission
MathBlade: 6/10
VioletValkyrie: No Submission
roz_the_eevee: 10/10

Which means that roz_the_eevee has won the ability to learn the bastard element of their role! Everybody may now freely communicate about this event in-thread or in outside chats."

Since votes are anonymous today, there will be no vote count.

Inactivity List (Nick was on limited access until Wednesday and will be judged by his pace rather than just post quantity):
Has not posted four times today (pace of once a day):
Nobody!
Has not posted eight times today (pace of twice a day):
@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
@GM DracLord
@Luispipe8

There are 24 hours remaining in the day.

P.S.
@NinjaPenguin, if the majority have finished voting in their PMs, will the Day end immediately or do we still have to wait until friday?
Days always end only at deadline unless I say otherwise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back