Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I learned a lesson.

Next time I ever send a message I'm going to try to make it not sound like me at all

The best you get will be memes, he's going to say NOTHING game related and the best thing we can do is to try to find his scum members.
See? Thing is he can literally say nothing and we can't do anything about it, he has no motivation now that he's outted scum. Trying to talk to him is Futile.
I regret my life decisions on helping you now.
Why wouldn't you just stop helping me and let myself regret my own decisions when the time comes?
Sure I can’t interest you a one time offer to not lynch me for undisclosed goodness at a later time?
Denied. I only want the answers.
How do you guys know it is 75%?

Event didn't end yet?
firekitten's ability.

Though I learned a lesson.

Next time I ever send a message I'm going to try to make it not sound like me at all
Best lesson you're going to get this game ...and the fact that I am annoying to play with.

See? Thing is he can literally say nothing and we can't do anything about it, he has no motivation now that he's outted scum. Trying to talk to him is Futile.
That's what I've been trying to say this whole time...
I feel bad for lynching kirruma now though
I do too, though I think the reasoning was solid and we had enough people to agree with the reasoning.

When you can’t even trust logic. :)

You guys really shouldn’t lynch me. You really shouldn’t.

But here you go being all logical.

This will be fun.

This will be fun.
The only thing that makes sense.
hey-im-the-facts-did-you-want-me-we-only-27080330.png

@firekitten tbh do the last event.
I assume you mean the next event?

@MathBlade, the rules stated that you are not allowed to like posts unless the GM says so. I assume this is your first warning?
--- --- ---
@firekitten tbh do the last event.

We will compare the results after the game.

It's start of game and end of game, so the parts which you should train reading the most.
Last one.

The scumreading one.

I want him to train. I want him to grow. I want him to be better than his master.
I see. Very well.
(Well, mine's already been done moments after the update came out, so I also want to know how bad (not well) it went.

Game Update 15
Developer's Note: 10/31/18
"It seems that there has been a little bug the Hackers have exploited within our anonymous vote system. We have received word that in the next 24 hours, they will choose to compromise the anonymity of three people, and their votes will be revealed on the vote count at the end of today. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can doing about it at this point, and we are deeply apologetic that this occurred.

There is still one more day left to submit your answers for the quotes!"

Since votes are anonymous today, there will be no vote count.

Inactivity List (Nick was on limited access until Wednesday and will be judged by his pace rather than just post quantity):
Has not posted three times today (pace of once a day):
Nobody!
Has not posted six times today (pace of twice a day):
@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
@GM DracLord
@Luispipe8

There are 48 hours remaining in the day.

P.S.
why tf is that a rule tho
There's no way to verify liking/unliking posts on here, so likes can be (and have been, which is a large portion of why they were banned in the first place) used to potentially convey changing information.

Last edited:
The discussion is going nowhere. We kagreed mathblade as hacker yet the discssion isnt going toward new way

Anyway, bb’s request for me to seer zone can be interpret in 2 ways. 1 we could really confirm zone’s alighment. 2.bb is scum and want me to waste my ability.

Anyway, bb’s request for me to seer zone can be interpret in 2 ways. 1 we could really confirm zone’s alighment. 2.bb is scum and want me to waste my ability.
You can scan me again if you want?

Regardless, it's better to get fairly confident scans on people by scanning then twice, then it is to scan a lot of different people with vague results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back