Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Real nice, if you guys suspect me do ask so I can explain,
Please don't say because of the guilty child reveal. I gave you guys soo much time to ask about it and there weren't anymuch asking

Even though it's 50% chance of being correct, a seer outing himself should not really be a lynch candidate right.

This is my full result
Day 1- Bbninjas - Not aligned with the Hackers.
Day 2-Zone - Aligned with the Hackers.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
I've received very few submissions so far for the Game Update! You have only 10.5 hours left, so get those submissions in while you still can!

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Drac's trolly role sounds very much like something NP would put in a bastard game, but it can be forged, so only a few town points.

Please don't say because of the guilty child reveal. I gave you guys soo much time to ask about it and there weren't anymuch asking
You are being lynched, I think, because Luis's lead is probably from the scumchat, and the formatting (i.e. a lowercase "I") apparently suggests you are mafian. Which I disagree with it entirely, and I think people are just scapegoating you.

@bbninja who do you think the messanger is?
It might be useful to know identity his.
I don't think why it would be useful to say this, since I think he is a townie. If I die, Violet can always mention it if need be. \o\

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
We have a LEGITIMATE lead. Everyone needs to read this and respond, so that everyone can decide their vote for themself. No sheeping.

@Luispipe8 claims being able to receive messages from OOC chats, and gets this message:

people would wonder why i left

The fact that no one has claimed this message suggests that it is from the scumchat. There is a high likelihood that the scumchat takes place on Discord, as the OOC chats that I and a few others have all take place on Discord. Here are the questions that need to be answered:

1. Who would write without proper grammar on Discord? Is this even indicative?
  2. "Left" what? What thing did this person leave?
  3. Why is the person who wrote this message concerned about people "wondering why they left"?
  4. And obviously, Who wrote this message?
Figuring out an answer to the first three questions will help you figure out who wrote the message.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I'm not answering these questions until others have, firstly because I've already implied answers in my past posts; and because I don't want people to just sheep with what I say.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
The winner will be anonymous, and get to choose between the following buildings to place on the Community Map:
Constable’s Office-The player who chooses this gets to target another player of their choice. At the start of Day 4, the player/s they targeted during and at the end of Day 3 will be revealed.

FTR, my role will get buffed if this location is chosen.

roz_the_eevee

Aspiring Trainer
I don't think why it would be useful to say this, since I think he is a townie. If I die, Violet can always mention it if need be.

You forget he promised you someone dead
If you post theirs name in bold red.
I also got if I'm indie text,
So we should push messager next.
Either town who creates info out of lies
Or scum confusing us weird tries.

@bbninjas

roz_the_eevee

Aspiring Trainer
I also cc the cop claim
Flavor cop is my name
Who's buffed when he finds flavor said
So I still want Draclord being dead.

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
The question is kinda confusing since I'm new I don't really know how people would type. Violet doesn't type like that when we were chatting in the tavern, and the thing that aqua said doesn't seem to be typing like that either. (I may be misremembering how aqua typed I'll check later)

Also, drac literally claimed basically a vanilia citizen as his results are always 100% percent random, meaning they are useless. However I think drac may have a bastard role, his role is too useless to NOT be bastard imo. Also, for the buildings. I peeked ki, and there role benefits from getting the building that says it buffs a specific person role. I think it was called stable (the building). The thing is, it didn't tell me what the buff was it just told me that it DOES unlock something. So it could be worth it, but probably not. There role is interesting to say the least, I won't say anymore about it unless you ask me to.

I'm more interesting in the asking questions, like how many bastard roles are in the game.

NinjaPenguin

Only 30 minutes remain to submit your answers for the Game Update! Get them in while you still can!

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
I don't understand people who townread me to put 4th-5th on the list
Is it cause of poems and haikus or did I have something missed?
You're 9th in my list, so... Ask Violet and Luis.

Even though it's 50% chance of being correct, a seer outing himself should not really be a lynch candidate right.

This is my full result
Day 1- Bbninjas - Not aligned with the Hackers.
Day 2-Zone - Aligned with the Hackers.
Great. Thanks for repeating this.
As if your 50% coinflip isn't obvious enough.
Well then. Am I town, scum or both? (Schrödinger would like to meet you.)
I've received very few submissions so far for the Game Update! You have only 10.5 hours left, so get those submissions in while you still can!
They're probably busy with thinking.
and I think people are just scapegoating you.
Four people who consist of me, Drac, Violet and Luis... That's almost, but not half of everyone.
Everyone needs to read this and respond, so that everyone can decide their vote for themself.
My conclusion: This definite lead is as useful as Drac's 50% seer ability.
I also cc the cop claim
Flavor cop is my name
Who's buffed when he finds flavor said
So I still want Draclord being dead.
Denied (by me, not sure about others). firekitten is first and the early bird gets the worm.

Zone Q11

1. GM Draclord
2. bbninjas
3. TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
4. Zone Q11
-> People below this list are null
5. Kiiruma
6. MathBlade
7. firekitten
-> People below this list are town-leaning
8. VioletValkyrie
9. roz_the_eevee
10. Luispipe8
11. Professor_jplap

NinjaPenguin

Game Update 11
Developer's Note: 10/26/18
"We want some art for this game. To be specific, we want art in the style of Piet Mondrian. And we can't exactly get the rights for his artwork, so-uh-we're going to ask you to make some of your own! Sounds like a great idea... So, everybody who wants to can submit their best Mondrian art via PM, and everybody whose art is sufficient will get a pretty great reward of getting to ask the developers for a wish (where only the most interesting wish will be granted).

The following players have broken the word censor since the last time we checked in (this didn't occur yesterday because it depended on the quantity of players) and cannot submit art for this contest: MathBlade, Zone Q11, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, bbninjas, roz_the_eevee, GM DracLord, VioletValkyrie

Here are your most commonly chosen answers for yesterday's Game Update (questions where all answers were chosen once are not noted here):
1. Who has the best avatar? Zone
2. Who has the strangest sense of humor? Zone
3. Who is most likely to think that Texas is a country?
4. Who is most likely to shockingly betray you? bbninjas
5. Who is most likely to have not read their role fully and make a terrible mistake? TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
6. Who is most likely to have their account deleted, but be aligned with the Players, today? GM DracLord
7. Whose account should be deleted today?
8. To whom would you put your trust in this game above all else?
9. Who do you think is aligned with the Hackers, but are most afraid to be wrong about?
10. Who is most likely to be chosen their faction's MVP at the end of this game? Firekitten

The winner has been contacted."

100Vote Count 3
Vote Spoilers:
Zone Q11: Vote 1, Current Votes
GM DracLord: Current Votes
VioletValkyrie: Current Votes
Luispipe8: Current Votes

Not Voting: Professor_jplap, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, bbninjas, Kiiruma, MathBlade, roz_the_eevee, Firekitten

Due to the nature of voting today, there can't be a tally of votes as is typical (once more votes come in, I'll try to get a more complex tally, but still only four people have voted so far). The player who would currently be lynched if the day ended right now is @Zone Q11 . I really suggest people start getting their votes in, since this is the only way to express your voice for who to kill today.

Inactivity List (Nick is on limited access until next Wednesday and will not be counted here):
Has not posted three times today (pace of once a day):
@Professor_jplap
Has not posted six times today (pace of twice a day):
@GM DracLord

There are 48 hours remaining in the day.

Zone Q11

...ah. I'm going to be late, aren't I?
1. GM Draclord
2. bbninjas
3. TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
4. Zone Q11
-> People below this list are null
5. Kiiruma
6. MathBlade
7. firekitten
-> People below this list are town-leaning
8. VioletValkyrie
9. roz_the_eevee
10. Luispipe8
11. Professor_jplap
So... I thought that the Day was about to end, but apparently it was the voting stage.

Zone Q11

1. Who has the best avatar? Zone
What the heck... Have you guys not seen Violet's Avatar? Why did I win this one?
The player who would currently be lynched if the day ended right now is @Zone Q11 . I really suggest people start getting their votes in, since this is the only way to express your voice for who to kill today.
And I on the other hand, suggest people to not vote because as it stands now, I am the closest one to die, and I don't want to ruin this moment~

Status
Not open for further replies.