Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luis has the ability to read a post from a random chat and what came out was something along the line of "they want to know why i left" and Luis thought it was Drac at first but then bbninjas convinced him that Dogger -which is now Kiiruma- would have been more likely to be the one who said it.
Nope, I don't haven't said anything like that. I hate to point this out but it would be far too obvious and is incredibly easy to frame my slot for.
The question is.. Did bbninjas plan the frame and play it out themselves? Or was it someone else who'd planned it and bb who just picked up on the framed possibility

Quick question: Does your flavor role have anything to do with java script and spoons?
No, not at all. What is java script? I thought java was some sort of drink. Does that matter?

The thing is, I am seeking objectives where it doesn't involve me being alive. So could you please confirm it? Not for me, but for roz.

Okay, I can see why then. That's the whole "Java or spoons" thing, right? If it's something else I can clarify that. In terms of roles or flavour I am completely disconnected from both of those things.

I can't remember exactly where and what page I made it on, but I made a previous post around the time we began discussing that and I'll use that to emphasize I'm not just saying that because Zone told me to.

wait. ZONE YOU ARE A GENIUS.
I have a topic in mind.
So... the tavern's still open?
Nope, I don't haven't said anything like that. I hate to point this out but it would be far too obvious and is incredibly easy to frame my slot for.
The question is.. Did bbninjas plan the frame and play it out themselves? Or was it someone else who'd planned it and bb who just picked up on the framed possibility
According to my memory, it was bbninjas suggestion that changed the Luis' mind to see the possibility of Dogger being the one Luis was searching for instead of Drac. However Luis says he doesn't remember anything like that.
At this point I am beginning to stop caring for this matter though. I'll leave things as they are and let Drac stay at the top of my vote list.
No, not at all. What is java script? I thought java was some sort of drink. Does that matter?
It's a programming language. Roz is looking for someone whose flavor text involves java script and toying with spoons.
Okay, I can see why then. That's the whole "Java or spoons" thing, right? If it's something else I can clarify that. In terms of roles or flavour I am completely disconnected from both of those things.

I can't remember exactly where and what page I made it on, but I made a previous post around the time we began discussing that and I'll use that to emphasize I'm not just saying that because Zone told me to.
Clarification: I made a post somewhere earlier in the thread when we started discussing this topic saying that I don't fit the criteria of who you're looking for.
Thank you for the clarification.
Now we should have a smaller range to search... I remember that it wasn't firekitten nor Drac, so... NICK perhaps?

Also of note is that the mafians seem to be using the "kill the people who don't talk much to limit information" strategy, possibly also because we've been on the completely wrong track. \._./

This is a pretty common strategy as of recent times on the 'Beach, but interestingly, there's only a small pool of players who I'd expect would suggest and follow through with this strategy who are still alive, just because they rest are new / haven't played recently. This pool would be GM Drac, Luis, Aqua and (being transparent here) myself. Maybe Roz, and I'm not sure how firekitten and Math play.

Morda is a classic Night 1/Night 2 choice too -- so I am doubly suspicious of the PB veterans, because I don't think it's a coincidence.

I would expect Violet (Shaymin) // Zone // Dogger to suggest the "kill the most active" or the "kill people who are on the right track" strategy instead.

I would say you’re still not sure because I have language difficulties. English is my first language but some social concepts I struggle with. So adding haikus made it extremely hard to post.

Hello fellow players! Good to see Day 2 has ended and we don't have to speak in haiku. I kind of feel the need to apologize since I know continuing to talk in them really seemed to piss some of you guys off.

First of all in my defense, I'm not quite pulling the "RL was stressful" card since I've been viewing this thread a little bit over the couple days, but on top of not receiving notifications for this thread until this morning, (I didn't unwatch it?) I've been busy hosting an entire forum game of my own, where we just had an instant deadline cut due to a decision made by the players. (I'm not making this up, you can find that post here as well as the very next post.)

As for that chat, now that it's brought up in thread and I don't feel like I'm ratting someone's secrets out, why was that even created? I don't think I'm wrong for the assumption that if you create a chat with me you have something to discuss, and even if you didn't, I'd think you'd bring up a topic in said chat over the past few days. I've been waiting to follow your lead.

RL happens. In real life I am a programmer so I understand.

??? I don’t understand the rest of this post.

@Zone Q11 you seem to be someone to do big walls of text. I find myself to be more like Math, smaller occasional posts and at some point I can do a big catchup if needed. I tend to get quite busy from time to time. But I'll try my best to do this game justice

For a second I started having a traumatizing experience by typing word over 7 times till I realized we don't have to do that anymore.

Okay so what is everyone's list of votes. Let's get this discussion started again.

Game Update 9
Developer's Note: 10/24/18
"Unfortunately, nobody has signed up for a free trial, and as such, the game update scheduled for today cannot be run. We apologize for the inconvenience.

VioletValkyrie has been determined to be the winner of the cheat code! Congratulations! Instructions on how to use it have been sent to you! Everybody may now freely communicate about this event in-thread or in outside chats."

100Vote Count 1
Vote Spoilers:
Zone Q11: Current Votes
GM DracLord: Current Votes

Not Voting: Professor_jplap, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, bbninjas, Luispipe8, Kiiruma, MathBlade, VioletValkyrie, roz_the_eevee, Firekitten

Due to the nature of voting today, there can't be a tally of votes as is typical (once more votes come in, I'll try to get a more complex tally, but only two people have voted so far). The player who would currently be lynched if the day ended right now is @GM DracLord.
For those concerned, you can change your votes at any time by just submitting a new vote spoiler.

Inactivity List:
Has not posted one time today (pace of once a day):
Nobody!
Has not posted two times today (pace of twice a day):
Nobody!

There are 96 hours remaining in the day.

Last edited:
@Zone Q11 you seem to be someone to do big walls of text. I find myself to be more like Math, smaller occasional posts and at some point I can do a big catchup if needed. I tend to get quite busy from time to time. But I'll try my best to do this game justice
Okay, thank you for telling me this but why are you telling me this?
For a second I started having a traumatizing experience by typing word over 7 times till I realized we don't have to do that anymore.

Okay so what is everyone's list of votes. Let's get this discussion started again.
I kind of aggo'd Drac because Luis said that his lead was Drac's, but then bbninjas said that it is more likely to be Dogger -who is now Kiiruma- and thus Luis changed his mind. Luis now thinks it is one of these two.
The player who would currently be lynched if the day ended right now is @GM DracLord.
How is this possible when I put myself higher on the list? Is it reversed? That the one on the top of the vote is the safest / towniest person?
Okay guys. What actually happened in the suicide event?
What suicide event? Do you mean the cheat code that Valkyrie just got?

Violet questioning that is confusing.
Do they not realise what it does?
Or are they trying to fool us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back