Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why you say that Violet is likely scum from that reaction. It is somewhat difficult for new players to appear uninformed when they really are not, and so Violet basically passed this test.

Forgive me if I'm
Wrong, but this just seems like Math's
Making a strange claim.

You seem to just be
Using the claim of "You're wrong,
Violet is scum LOL"

You seem like you're just
Disagreeing with bb
To put blame on me.

For the whole "Java" thing,
I can neither code nor do
I like using spoons...

Oh, right, ITA. I need to redo my reads rn because I'm a bit unsure about everything, but I'd be tempted to shoot scattered / Luis / Drac / Aqua rn, mostly because they are all flying under the radar imo. Scattered mostly, but he's been v/la apparently? idk.

@bbninjas are you guy
Who can proggram in java?
Please answer me this

word word word word word
word word word word word word word
word word word word word

No, I'm not that person.

Madness of demons
Is rage. While our hope is the
Madness of angels
--- --- ---
Everyone forgot about my game of listing your top three ITA targets, if you can please give me that.
You shouldn't have any reason to not do this and since we have no lynches to pressure and we only have insta death this is basically the only way to see someone's stance without them firing right away, and to actually pressure someone.
What's the use of that when none of us can use ITA anyway?
Still. When it comes to scum hostility, at this point I would aim at you, scattered, and Math.
As a collective group, only four reports from you will be accepted every 24 IRL hours.
As individuals, you will each only get one report this in-game day.
I see. Thank you for the clarification.
Why do you keep drawing attention to people's use of forbidden words / doing the haiku wrong? You do it to Math, you did it to me...
Be grateful that I haven't done it to NICK yet. His simply has too much to be counted...
As for why: For more animosity, aggravation and attentive distraction. BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T BE TALKING ABOUT THIS IF YOU COULD SPEND YOUR TIME SEARCHING WHOEVER USED THE EASTER EGG FIRST!!
ITA=In thread attacks, This is when a player has a random chance to kill someone in broad day light. This is what reports are.
In that case, why three?
I'm a bit unsure about everything, but I'd be tempted to shoot scattered / Luis / Drac / Aqua rn, mostly because they are all flying under the radar imo. Scattered mostly, but he's been v/la apparently? idk.
Ah. I forgot about NICK.
... @firekitten, replace [you, scattered and Math] with [NICK, scattered and Math].

Word Word Word Word Word
Word Word Word Word Word Word Word
Word Word Word Word Word
In that case, why three?
I can't reveal that till I got all the answers. That defeats the whole purpose of asking it in the first place. Keep them coming.

I can't remember
The last time I saw scattered
Make a post in-thread?

I'll look through things twice
But I'm not sure about seeing
Hostility. Well...

Besides Math's weird claims.
I don't think Nick has done a
Whole lot either, though?

Madness of demons
Madness of angels
--- --- ---
I can't reveal that till I got all the answers. That defeats the whole purpose of asking it in the first place. Keep them coming.
Hrm... I could have sworn I once said that I don't like pauses like these on PB...
Something along the line of "I don't know you and you don't know me"...
I can't remember
The last time I saw scattered
Make a post in-thread?
I think I do. It was "I will" (read Zone's supposed fishy posts).
Besides Math's weird claims.
What claim?
I don't think Nick has done a
Whole lot either, though?
Yep. Second time playing with said guy. Still bad impression.
Pretty much the reason why I am negatively biased towards the guy.

I don't suspect Nick
Or scattered either but I
Might be missing

Something important,
I'm trying to follow this
Game the best I can...

Bb is prob town
I like how they say reads now
Disagree on Violet

Scum likely do not
Claim informed or it
Is a scum claim LOL

You misunderstood
Haikus it is difficult
To convey nuance

Violet, BB
Said “... uninformed obviously.”
I disagree so

Now I must explain
And keep up this refrain and
I hate your reply

It reeks of caught scum
I think soon your time is done
Please lynch Violet

Quotes are awkward
On mobile, this is what
I'm referring to.

Madness of demons
Madness of angels
--- --- ---
...*gets @firekitten the Translator to decode Math's haiku about claiming and whatnot*

You misunderstood
Haikus it is difficult
To convey nuance

Violet, BB
Said “... uninformed obviously.”
I disagree so

Now I must explain
And keep up this refrain and
I hate your reply

It reeks of caught scum
I think soon your time is done
Please lynch Violet

Bb is prob town
I like how they say reads now
Disagree on Violet

Scum likely do not
Claim informed or it
Is a scum claim LOL
Word word word word word
word word word word word
Basically he disagrees with BB conclusion however he likes how BB is thinking and thinks he is town, However the problem here is math is judging violet from a experienced player stand point and of course they would know how to act informed. However since violet ISN'T experienced and is new is why BB thinks they are town. Math also doesn't like how they replied as he thinks they replied scummy.

Now that I'm looking
Over that second quote twice,
It's pretty silly.

You say "Now I must
Explain" yet offer almost
No explanation.

Madness of demons
Madness of angels
--- --- ---
Word word word word word
word word word word word
Basically he disagrees with BB conclusion however he likes how BB is thinking and thinks he is town, However the problem here is math is judging violet from a experienced player stand point and of course they would know how to act informed. However since violet ISN'T experienced and is new is why BB thinks they are town. Math also doesn't like how they replied as he thinks they replied scummy.
I see. That explains a lot.
It explains why I instinctively [forbidden word two] Violet more: I am a sucker when it comes to newbies. I am too kind at them.
And I can't stand experienced people either. Not even now that I am town. (Especially not after having a match with PsychoSoldier666 in MafiaUniverse. He was town in the first game I played with him and scum the second time. ...he was and is literally the reason why I can't [forbidden word two] people anymore when it comes to [forbidden word one] games.) Well... to be more specific: I don't [forbidden word two] any experienced player that I have not played with within a month.

How do you know that
he is experienced guy
he never plaied here

My cow gives less milk,
now that it has been eaten,
by a fierce dragon

Madness of demons
Madness of angels
--- --- ---
How do you know that
he is experienced guy
he never plaied here
Uh... bb just told me "from the view of an experienced player". It was an assumption, but... am I wrong then?

Uh... bb just told me "from the view of an experienced player".
Word Word Word Word Word
Word Word Word Word Word

I meant that math was trying to read violet as experienced, however pretty sure he is.

Also the current list of people I have top three ITA's from are

Violet (Only said two options, please give me a third)
BB
Zone

I need some from the rest of y'all.

Madness of demons
Madness of angels
--- --- ---
Also the current list of people I have top three ITA's from are

Violet (Only said two options, please give me a third)
BB
Zone
I hope for you that this isn't ranked from most suspicious to least suspicious... because if you're going to play it that way, I will put you as my second suspect of the Easter-user.

Word Word Word Word Word
Word Word Word Word Word

You said BB and math and I assumed you suspected math more due to saying you started to believe BB. Basically give me a third person you would shoot.

Game Update 5
Developer's Note: 10/19/18
"Hey everybody! We'd love to hear your ideas for what exciting new mechanics you want in this game, so we're opening it up for feedback! Until the game update tomorrow, anybody can give one suggestion for a future game update to the developers by putting their suggestion in a spoiler, along with tagging me. The update that we determine to be the most exciting will get to be implemented within the game, and as a reward for suggesting that idea, the player that submitted the winning idea will get a free wish that the developers will grant (assuming it's not too extreme; then I corrupt your wish to mean something completely different than what you submitted)!

The following players have broken the word censor in the last day and as such are barred from participating in this game update: Luispipe8, VioletValkyrie, bbninjas, GM DracLord, MathBlade, Zone Q11

The Easter Egg has also been found! It was hidden within Post #158."

100Vote Count 1
@firekitten (4): TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK, firekitten, Zone Q11, roz_the_eevee
GM DracLord (0): Luispipe8
Luispipe8 (1): Luispipe8
bbninjas (1): bbninjas

Not Voting: scattered mind, xDoggerx, GM DracLord, MathBlade, VioletValkyrie,

The player who would currently be given the ability if the day ended right now is tagged.

Inactivity List (scattered in on LA and as such not counted here):
Has not posted today:
@xDoggerx
Has not posted twice today:
Nobody!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back