Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you mean by that? What happened. Also when I'm outted neutral typically I try to help Town a lot but eventually I'm lynched and get upset when I was trying to help them.

Why do you mean by that? What happened. Also when I'm outted neutral typically I try to help Town a lot but eventually I'm lynched and get upset when I was trying to help them.
Last game Camoclone (scumbuddy) said to leave NP (neutral) alone and he'll betray town at last second. ...and he did, and thus both of us won.
So... yeah, apparently this happens all the time. According to the two of them, that is.

I mean, I gave them a chance to deep wolf till the end till they screwed up my plan that I literally took a hour on working. they ruined it in less then a hour after day started and I'm pissed. So they can die for all I care.

I mean, I gave them a chance to deep wolf till the end till they screwed up my plan that I literally took a hour on working. they ruined it in less then a hour after day started and I'm pissed. So they can die for all I care.
Eh. Fair point.

Firekitten is Agent X. This is who Violet and I suspected all along, because the PMs called NinjaPenguin "Ninja" and had random capitalisation, especially after commas, both quirks consistent with Firekitten's posting. He also ignored a lot of the discussion around Agent X, which is telling.

Firekitten has just lied for the second time (claiming that Violet was X), and this is the second time he's single-handly caused mass hysteria, so I'm not impressed. I was hoping that an activity would allow someone to ask the host about "whether any indies can win with the town", but too late now.

We need to lynch Math (confo-scum) first before even considering lynching firekitten (indie). firekitten is the default lynch if we can't decide on the mafian to lynch. I will be writing a summary of the last few pages later on for the backloggers.

The second time was to try to save violet from attacks which would have worked IF I actually had access to discord now. Also the first time caught a wolf

The whole reason I asked people to ask if there were any neutrals who can win with Town was bexause that would confirm me later on

Game Update 13
Developer's Note: 10/29/18
"Well, we've decided on a game to play today with some explosive consequences. We have randomized that @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK has a bomb placed within his village. Luckily, it's quite easy for him to diffuse the situation: he can pass it to any other person by using ##PASS: @[Player] bolded and in orange, tagging the player he is passing it to. At a predetermined time, the bomb will explode the village of the player that is currently possessing the bomb, and the player whose village it explodes will be unable to participate in Game Updates for the rest of the game.

The following players have broken the word censor since the last time we checked in and cannot pass the bomb in this Game Update, though the bomb can be passed to them: bbninjas, Luispipe8, Zone Q11, roz_the_eevee, VioletValkyrie, MathBlade, firekitten
MathBlade has been sent to school, and cannot access the game and therefore pass the bomb in this Game Update (he can still post), but the bomb can be passed to him."

Since votes are anonymous today, there will be no vote count.

Inactivity List (Nick is on limited access until Wednesday and will not be counted here):
Has not posted one time today (pace of once a day):
Nobody!
Has not posted two times today (pace of twice a day):
@Luispipe8

There are 96 hours remaining in the day.

Last edited:
SUMMARY of MathBlade

MathBlade is confo-scum, and this is why:
---- Someone used the Constable's Office building on MathBlade during Day 3, highlighting everything they did during Day 3 AND Night 3.
---- MAIN EVIDENCE: Math was caught acting on Professor_jplap. [link]
---- LIE 1: Math claimed to be Agent X, meaning that he sent messages to Roz, myself, Zone and Violet among others during Day 3. However, these targets were not listed by the Constable's Office in the update as they should have been! Additionally, I can confirm from asking NP that sending a PM message to someone would count as "targeting them".

The aftermath is even more incriminating:
---- Conveniently after being caught, Math allegedly lost his Ability to send messages. [link]
---- MathBlade claims to have used a one-shot slank vig to make Professor_Jplap talk. [link] However! This doesn't make sense -- how does killing Jplap make them talk?
---- MathBlade claims being a JOAT variant. [link] Keep in mind that Math has yet to claim his other "multiple abilities".
---- STORY CHANGE: MathBlade claims messaging Professor_Jplap to make him talk more. [link] Yet earlier, Math said he slank-vigged Jplap!
---- LIE 2: If Math messaged Jplap and if it appeared on the Constable's Office report, then every other person Math messaged during Day 3 should have been on the same report. But they're not!
---- STORY CHANGE: MathBlade claims that the Constable's Office is bastard and lying. [link] He is effectively saying that we shouldn't trust a single word that NP says, which is absurd. Even more, if Math is telling the truth, he would have said something like this at the very start of the day.
---- STORY CHANGE: MathBlade claims that he didn't act on Roz and that the mafians must have had a messenger role. [link]
---- LIE 3: MathBlade is counter-claimed by firekitten. [link] firekitten claims to be the real Agent X, who was trying to work with the mafians (i.e. Math). firekitten has apparently turned on the mafian team.

SUMMARY of Violet / firekitten / Agent X
---- During the last few pages or so, firekitten claimed that Violet was Agent X.
---- This was refuted by Violet, who said that firekitten was Agent X.
---- firekitten then admitted to lying and confirmed that he was Agent X and an independently aligned player.
-------- Apparently firekitten lied and concealed his identity because he feared being nightkilled (out of revenge presumably) by the mafians.
-------- CONTEXT: firekitten and Violet have been messaging each other through a Tavern Chat on Discord (which also includes Aqua). firekitten admitted to being Agent X to Violet either in this chat or through private messages about 24 to 48 hours ago. Firekitten also admitted that he was working with Math, and that Math was mafian according to his PMs with him, but Math blew it and firekitten has since jumped ship. After this, Violet and firekitten tried to figure out where to go from here. I know all of this because Violet told me in a separate chat with just me and her.

SUMMARY of GM Draclord

---- GM Drac has claimed being a alignment seer that is correct 50% of the time.
---- He's claimed scanning bbninjas, Zone and Violet. bbninjas and Violet apparently scanned innocent, whereas Zone apparently scanned mafian.
---- firekitten says that GM Drac's alignment seer role is actually correct 75% of the time.
------- Why this discrepancy? Well, as it turns out -- and I only just recall this now -- firekitten has a limited-shot Ability that allows him to check a person's role and see what bastard mechanics are in play. Allegedly, firekitten checked Drac's role and discovered that it was not 50%, but 75% - that is, NP was lying to Drac.

Uwaah... If NICK ever comes back and passes it to MathBlade, then we've pretty much sealed Math for an event...
...wait, this situation is not bad enough for him though. He can still use his ability.

Apparently the vote count is looking like this. Remember that for Day 4, your vote only counts when submitted in private -- so if you haven't voted Math yet, do it NOW.

MathBlade: 2|| bbninjas [#1001], Violet [#1005], Zone [#1045-#1088]
Roz: 1 || MathBlade [#982]
Violet: 1 || Zone [#1088]

Not voting: @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK @Luispipe8 @GMDraclord @roz_the_eevee @firekitten

If you are tagged, please cast your vote by sending NP a private message and confirm that you have done this by voting in-thread.

please don't put that anywhere near me.
If you are given the bomb, you can then pass it to Math, who cannot past it along once he receives it.

Apparently the vote count is looking like this. Remember that for Day 4, your vote only counts when submitted in private -- so if you haven't voted Math yet, do it NOW.

MathBlade: 2|| bbninjas [#1001], Violet [#1005], Zone [#1045-#1088]
Roz: 1 || MathBlade [#982]
Violet: 1 || Zone [#1088]

Not voting: @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK @Luispipe8 @GMDraclord @roz_the_eevee @firekitten

If you are tagged, please cast your vote by sending NP a private message and confirm that you have done this by voting in-thread.

If you are given the bomb, you can then pass it to Math, who cannot past it along once he receives it.
...check #1159.

Basically what has happened.

I had to come up with a plan to actually get me to win events. However as I got into the tavern chat and we actually started discussing I wanted to tell violet so bad however I realized I wouldn't be able to actually get any events if I told them. However as I started doing stuff and getting buffed I made this crazy plan that I took ONE hour just to make and then that got screwed up. Which made me mad so I told violet. They guessed tails when I flipped the coin I told them. It caught a wolf so that's good right? Then I actually had a thought to switch roles with violet however I didn't discuss this before with them. I thought that they would be safe from kills as no hacker would kill a neutral, HOWEVER that failed cause I didn't discuss that with them before. It WOULD have worked and I didn't do it with the intent to cause chaos that time, however all it did was confirm that math was a hacker by revealing myself and not much harm there.

Not saying I deserved not to be lynched. I'm just saying at least let me get my event win condition if you are going to try to lynch me later on. I will try to help as I can now that I actually am done causing chaos. I promise to behave and be a good agent as long as you let me get my condition. That's literally all I'm asking for. I can send messages to people for you and pass messages into the tavern chat and back if you ask. I'll also do whatever you want with prizes and stuff and actually try to help scumhunt.

I really wished I actually rolled town. The goal of me joining this game wasn't actually for me to roll neutral so that didn't actually help me. Also I just now noticed that I do have that typing style, If I ever do something with messages again, which I think I'm decent at making plans and confusing people with them I'll be sure to change my messages. Note I will NOT cause any more chaos this game.

Also to actually try to help let me do a PROPER read list instead of rushing here.

1.TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK-POE scum here IMO. However if this flips scum we may be looking at luis/zone/math/? however I doubt we are. If this is a wolf mafia know literally everything though.
3. bbninjas-Town-Kinda obvious if you ask me, Wolved wouldn't want to hang a neutral especially after a hacker is going to flip, That would hurt them greatly no matter what position they are in.
6. Luispipe8-Townie, Their stubbornness with their lead makes me think they are town, However spews zone as scum if mafia.
8. Zone Q11-TWTBAW so town for now, There's no motivation to actually GET themselves lynched unless they were a jester role (which is bastard, granted it's a bastard game however I hate jesters) Granted if luis does indeed sometime flip mafia this slot is spewed as mafia due to luis putting them at the bottom. If luis was mafia he would have zero problems with lynching zone especially if he was a jester.
9.Drac-POE scum IMO. It's not that what he has done that's scummy, it's that everyone else is way more townie then him.
11.MathBlade-Confirmed scum NUFF SAID.
12.VioletValkyrie-Townie-Denied being a neutral, as well if they were scum they wouldn't be incredibly suspicious of math for no reason, basically I'm calling this lock Town. Anyone who opposes this can fite me...not actually don't do that
13. roz_the_eevee-Townie-Based on math flipping wolf there's no reason to actually vote math when he's "Confirmed as agent X". Basically town IMO.
14. firekitten-Neutral, leave the litten alone.

My proposed scum team right now is Aqua/Math/Maybe drac? Keep in mind it only checks fake claims for bastard, and they may have some other part of bastard in their mafia card. Also, DOES anyone oppose this team, and does anyone want to replace/put out a different scum member/team. If someone doesn't flip scum in the POE I will have to go look back over my list and try to replace someone/try to find out what's wrong with it.

also i'll have to do vote math in my card but for your fake vote count

Also, SOMETHING INTERESTING TO NOTE. Drac checked every player I Town read. Maybe a consig type of role? @GM DracLord now that you know zone has a 75% of being mafia what are you going to do?

##Vote Math

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back