Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bbninjas I believe I'm confirmed as town...

I guess it couldn't hurt to vote. Especially since I have nothing to worry about with everyone knowing I'm town.

5. TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
7. bbninjas
3. Luispipe8
8. Kiiruma
1. Zone Q11
2. GMDracLord
4. MathBlade
6. VioletValkyrie
9. roz_the_eevee
10. firekitten

I think the game update post means you need spoiler tags for the list.

Oh lookie Math did a thing in a bastard game openly tried. Shocker

If I was scum and knew how vig kills,
I wouldn't post in couplets, unless for thrills.
I think the question then becomes, is this because you know how vig kills, and if so how can you back up that claim?

It may just be speculation on my part but my honest belief is that you've been doing this so people can't fully understand you. You've been seeing how some people in the game have been upset at others speaking in full haiku (The reason I posted less was due to that, actually. I wanted to be concise with my wording and not speak until necessary, and then the game I'm hosting caught up with me) and asking them to stop. After seeing the haiku clause for kills, you suspect that this can just be an easy thing to hide behind. You think that you might be able to convince people that it's just another part of the game, and you're just preventing being killed by scum.

I think the biggest thing that catches my eye here is that everything I've seen about "type properly or getting killed" has been in public updates from the host as to alert everyone beforehand. If this is wrong, please correct me, as I haven't been following the game before I subbed in. If this is true however, more fuel to my flame.

I do not understand "When I said I'm their's guy".
So after seeing the following quote from bbninjas, I think I'm at least somewhat understood when I say the reason for doing all this is so that people can't fully understand what you're saying. Maybe to make a vague or cryptic claim to go back on, though I haven't seen any posts from Roz that make me think this.
The actual reason I'm considering right now is just that you either want people to misread you, or that you want people to end up reading between the lines with what you're saying, and create things to trust you over when you're not really saying them at all, and are implying something else.

Is this speculation? Possibly, but this is what my first conclusion is to draw. This doesn't look natural by any stretch to me.

I hope I'm not doing this wrong
I'm guessing low number = Scum
High number = Town

10 - firekitten
9 - Professor_jplap
8 - roz_the_eevee
7 - VioletValkyrie
6 - TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
5 - bbninjas
4 - Luispipe8
3 - GMDracLord
2 - ZoneQ11
1 - MathBlade

Reasons for choosing GM Drac, Aqua, Kiiruma and then Math please?
I Town read

Professor was revived, however HE could have been converted so I'm going to keep a eye on him for now, But right now I'm putting him at the bottom of my list. However something interesting is he put me at the bottom of his list. Why did you professor, Was he trying to pocket me and trying to get me to stop with my theory of him being converted I'm watching you.

I town read you and violet, I'll tell you why if you want me to elaborate. Eevee I town read right now, And I don't think even him would try to pull this off if he was scum, however I do notice he doesn't like the messenger Could the messenger be the guy he's looking for and that's why he's asking around for it. I wouldn't be surprised.

Luis seems insistent on his lead and I don't think he would be like this if he was a wolf, So I'm putting him as town

Zone has reached TWTBAW, Believe it or not wolves goal is to not get themselves hung. If anything he's a jester (if ninja put a jester here I'll cri)

Drac I don't like, The fact that he not only revealed as a guilty child, but then he claimed a role that is useless. It's just a vanilla citizen. Granted roles are NAI, However people have also said he types like that and I wouldn't be surprised if he flip mafia and typed that. Kiiruma role is actually interesting tbh, and now that I think about it yes they could confirm themselves in certain scenarios, so I'm going to wait for that.

Nick is just being too inactive to actually try to read right now, POE Is why he is here.

Math is weird as well, I don't really know how to word it, it just seems off, as well we do know that he replaced someone and it could tell why someone said "Why someone left"

High number = Town
It's the opposite way around, aka you have math as your top town. Also I have a question, Do you think zone would do this as scum, trying to purposely get himself lynched. I would switch drac and zone around IMO.

High number = Town

10 - firekitten
9 - Professor_jplap
8 - roz_the_eevee
7 - VioletValkyrie
6 - TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
5 - bbninjas
4 - Luispipe8
3 - GMDracLord
2 - ZoneQ11
1 - MathBlade

Why is a Kitten above jlpap Who was revived if that old foagie brain of mine still works?

Professor was revived, however HE could have been converted so I'm going to keep a eye on him for now, But right now I'm putting him at the bottom of my list. However something interesting is he put me at the bottom of his list. Why did you professor, Was he trying to pocket me and trying to get me to stop with my theory of him being converted I'm watching you.
I agree with this, though I think that the idea of him being revived and converted to scum is something really strange, I know this is a bastard game and I signed up for it but I think that's just something I have trouble wrapping my head around. I'm more or less on board with you and I'm interested to keep my eye out.

Vote Count 5
There are only three hours remaining in the day, so here's a quick vote count to help everybody understand how this system works:

Vote Spoilers:
Zone Q11: Vote 1, Vote 2, Current Votes
GM DracLord: Current Votes
VioletValkyrie: Current Votes
Luispipe8: Vote 1, Current Votes
Firekitten: Current Votes
bbninjas: Current Votes
Professor_jplap: Current Votes
Kiiruma: Current Votes

Not Voting: TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, MathBlade, roz_the_eevee

Round 1:
MathBlade (3)-Violet Valkyrie, Zone Q11, Kiiruma
Kiiruma (2)-bbninjas, Luispipe8
Zone Q11 (2)-GM DracLord, Professor_jplap
GM DracLord (1)-Firekitten
The candidates with the lowest total of votes (everybody besides MathBlade, Kiiruma, and Zone Q11) would then be eliminated, and votes can only go to those aforementioned three.

Round 2:
MathBlade (3)-Violet Valkyrie, Zone Q11, Kiiruma
Kiiruma (3)-bbninjas, Luispipe8, Firekitten
Zone Q11 (2)-GM DracLord, Professor_jplap
Zone Q11 would be eliminated and votes could only go to MathBlade and Kiiruma.

Round 3:
MathBlade (5)-Violet Valkyrie, Zone Q11, Kiiruma, GM DracLord, Professor_jplap
Kiiruma (3)-bbninjas, Luispipe8, Firekitten
MathBlade would have the most votes, and therefore be eliminated.

Last edited:
Seems I'm going to have to post my role then. I was hoping it wouldn't come to this stage but I guess that's what scum had planned all along.
To try and not give away my full capabilities, I'll claim my role first without abilities.
I'm a Town JOAT. A role with many smaller intricacies which is why I think that having these modifiers would be a useful, worthwhile thing for town.
My ability will be confirmed at the end of the day. Or should I say, one of my many mini abilities.
@firekitten if I may make a suggestion... You need to confirm me in the first 3 words. Then add course of action to the other remaining

Okay then. I can confirm Kiiruma if something happens, Basically I don't want to lynch them right now.

@MathBlade I suggest claiming, as you are my next target here.

HE could have been converted so I'm going to keep a eye on him for now
I've never seen a town that's converted to scum after his revival, so I simply don't believe it.
Zone has reached TWTBAW, Believe it or not wolves goal is to not get themselves hung. If anything he's a jester (if ninja put a jester here I'll cri)
The candidates are tied in total of votes, but because Kiiruma's vote was the most recent, Kiiruma got to that vote total first and would therefore be the player that would currently be eliminated if the day were to end right now.
Too bad you'll not cry. For I too, wish that I was either scum or jester.
However, I am still advising scum to kill me this Night, "or else".
I did. I just don’t think you follow it.
@VioletValkyrie Try Harding openly in a bastard game is a fool’s errand
I’ve played in more bastard games than I can count.
No you didn't. I asked why you think that every bad thing that happens in a bastard game is excusable by "oh, it's a bastard game, so just give up in out-thinking the GM", and you simply stated what I asked you. Basically everyone here (that is active) are doing what you think is blasphemous (i.e. try harding), yet you still won't cooperate.
@NinjaPenguin Did you miss my votes?
No he did not. Your "votes" (plural) wasn't even a vote list. It was literally just me at the top and "NinjaPenguin" as the rest. I don't get why you would vote the GM when you signed up for this game.

Well, in that case my problem would be a simple lack of experience.
So: How often does it occur to you? Out of how many times where you've played a bastard game did a town get revived, and out of those times how often do they switch alignments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back