Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Update 7
Developer's Note: 10/21/18
"We've introduced a new cheat code into the game, which allows for the account of another player to be eliminated. Of course, it's technically not allowed, so we'd have to delete your account for using it, but why not give it away anyways?! Yeah that couldn't go wrong at all...
So for the giveaway, everybody who's eligible to play will be added to a new conversation where you'll pick out who is given the cheat code. The winner of the cheat code can use it to immediately eliminate the account of themselves and a player of their choice at the same time, though they cannot use it within the last 12 hours of a Day Phase.

The following players broke the word censor in the last IRL day and cannot participate in this game update: Zone Q11, firekitten, scattered mind

The players selected for the tavern party were: TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK, VioletValkyrie, and firekitten."

100Vote Count 3
@firekitten (3): TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK, firekitten, Zone Q11, roz_the_eevee
GM DracLord (0): Luispipe8
Luispipe8 (1): Luispipe8
bbninjas (1): bbninjas
Zone Q11 (1): Zone Q11

Not Voting: scattered mind, xDoggerx, GM DracLord, MathBlade, VioletValkyrie,

The player who would currently be given the ability if the day ended right now is tagged.

Inactivity List:
Has not posted three times today (pace of once a day):
@xDoggerx
Has not posted six times today (pace of twice a day):
@GM DracLord

P.S. I just realized that Zone broke the word censor yesterday and I missed it again. The update has again been corrected for it.

P.S. I just realized that Zone broke the word censor yesterday and I missed it again. The update has again been corrected for it.
I wonder why it is always me that is in the postscript... Also, how the heck did you miss me when I bolded every single forbidden word in one post?

I wonder why it is always me that is in the postscript... Also, how the heck did you miss me when I bolded every single forbidden word in one post?
Nah this was yesterday not today.
And I guess Control+F just hates you? :p

Nah this was yesterday not today.
And I guess Control+F just hates you? :p
In that case you don't have to worry about it this time: Mafia, Trust, Proof, Explain, Choose. There ya go. Now it's impossible for you to miss it.

Word word word word word
Word word word word word word word
Word word word word word

Great, just what we needed. A suicide bomber.

IMO the best way to go about this is to treat this as a lynch and give it to the most scummy player. Yes they could kill a town read however I'll trade a 1-1 anyway of the week. As well if they are Town they could use it to kill a scummy person.

Word word word word word
Word word word word word word word
Word word word word word

Just realized, THEY do not have to use it right away. Do NOT give it to a scumread, give it to a town read.

Zone I lack town reads
To the confidence of vot-
Ing them to get thing
...you do realize that:
-> The one with the most votes is supposedly granted an ability instead of getting lynched.
-> firekitten is currently at the top with three votes.
...right?
Here I am confused
By saying "you all"
I just simply meant those who
have not voted yet.
Proof that you three ( @MathBlade too) should drop the act and start conversing like everybody does. (Well, not like me. I gave up on the haiku.) Even Roz stopped talking in full haiku.

Ketchup Mayonaise
Neapolitan ragu
Tartar Aioli
--- --- ---

A) Giving suicide bomb to scumread player is... Just bad idea @firekitten . They will just not use it till they are on verge of being lynched on some future day with lynches.
Literally keeping self alive and making theirs lynch a 1 for 1 instead of normal elimination.

B) I actualy like people who keep talking in haikus. It means that they are scared of being killed. Scum would probably drop the act first, since it is annoying and they want people to break it (?)

C) @Zone Q11 I still don't understand this. You said scum will shoot you and Math did, so do you think he is scum now?
Why would anyone, let alone faction, want to be shot at.

A) Giving suicide bomb to scumread player is... Just bad idea @firekitten .
Just realized, THEY do not have to use it right away. Do NOT give it to a scumread, give it to a town read.
--- --- ---
B) I actualy like people who keep talking in haikus. It means that they are scared of being killed. Scum would probably drop the act first, since it is annoying and they want people to break it (?)
Humu. I agree. In my case though, I don't encourage them to stop it. I just discourage them to talk in cryptic English as they make those haikus. I'm not saying they should stop making haikus, I'm saying they should stop talking fully in haikus.
C) @Zone Q11 I still don't understand this. You said scum will shoot you and Math did, so do you think he is scum now?
Why would anyone, let alone faction, want to be shot at.
First of all: I've never said that I want to be shot at. I said that I want to be killed at Night.
Secondly: While Math is less scummy than scattered, I indeed think that he is scum.
As for why I want to be shot at: Read Post #524 again.

...you do realize that:
-> The one with the most votes is supposedly granted an ability instead of getting lynched.
-> firekitten is currently at the top with three votes.
...right?

Proof that you three ( @MathBlade too) should drop the act and start conversing like everybody does. (Well, not like me. I gave up on the haiku.) Even Roz stopped talking in full haiku.

I mixed and match it
Every now and then depend
on what to discuss

----------------------------------------------------------------
Truth to be told, the morda NK didn't even provide much info to go on. Which is kinda dissappointing
*I don't remember earlier who said it, but no. that message wasn't from me. It's bad to single me out like that since others veteren have some level of understanding how to write like me

Ketchup Mayonaise
Neapolitan ragu
Tartar Aioli
--- --- ---

As for why I want to be shot at: Read Post #524 again.

I still don't understand it. "Being a pawn for scum, waiting till they use me?" - if only 2 people know your ability and they are likely town, why shoot one of them? Why think scum will use you?

You are being super paranoid and weird.

And I kinda unserstand it after the haiku and easter egg you can be mad, but rn you are gamethrowing as either aligment.

Noone should ask to be lynched.

And really - look at me - I don't even have my "useful" ability unlocked. I can guess names who is my husbando, and I had to speak in haiku too. If anything, I should be complaining here :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back