Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word Word Word Word Word
Word Word Word Word Word Word Word
Word Word Word Word Word

also I hope this is how you do it
Basically, Everyone has 24 hours to vote for someone. The person they vote for will be stripped of all their current abilities, However will gain a one shot ability that is a more upgraded version of their old ability. For example, If everyone voted for a doctor to be stripped of their abilities, They would have a one shot heal everyone that night including themselves. A bastard checker would be able to see what is bastard about someone's card instead of just knowing it's bastard and so on and so forth. (Optional) You will let everyone know what would be their one shot ability if they had the most votes, that way people can decide if they want to go for it or not

The goal of this event is to pretty much learn more information, As well I don't think ninja would accept this event if I didn't add a counter balance such as stripping someone's abilities.

@NinjaPenguin

Word Word Word Word Word
Word Word Word Word Word

what do people think about my event I think it's pretty good.

Word Word Word Word Word
Word Word Word Word Word

I think this would benefit you a lot tbh zone.

Word Word Word Word Word
Word Word Word Word Word word word
Word Word Word Word Word

This reminds me scatter can you list your top three ITA targets you have in mind?

I can’t write haiku sorry
Never actually learned how to do it
But I can always try

I don’t have any. What’s yours?
Sorry for being so lost. Is this game going to be over before the day ends? Or is it suppose to replace today’s lynch?

Surprise company
Over today cleaning
Necessary now

Will post late tonight
Apologies for the prod
This site seems very cool

Madness of demons
Is rage. While our hope is the
Madness of angels
--- --- ---
... @firekitten, I would have to disagree on your event. You know what my ability is, so it might sound good at first. But when you think of the duration of its effects... You know what I am trying to say, right?

I don’t have any. What’s yours?
Sorry for being so lost. Is this game going to be over before the day ends? Or is it suppose to replace today’s lynch?
-> What do you mean you don't have any? It's the simple question of "Who do you think are the top three scum?"!
-> What do you mean over? ...scattered, just go read all the pages. In Page 18, NP posted the 5th Update. Hope that that clarifies things for you. Else you may as well be a semi-inactive scum in my eyes.
Surprise company
Over today cleaning
Necessary now

Will post late tonight
Apologies for the prod
This site seems very cool
Ouch. You seem to have been taking a beating by RL lately... Good luck with RL!
-on the other hand, are you even sure you can keep up with this game's pace? Sure, things might have died down a bit lately, but if you're as inactive as scattered, then I am basically playing with bbninjas, firekitten, and Violet. I haven't heard of Drac and Luis in a while and NICK's posts are basically Confusion (Pokemon Move). *went to count amount of players* Apparently I even forgot about roz and Dogger because they haven't talked in a long while.

I already said
I am in LA till Sunday.
Once I get active,

I promise things are going to change around here.

And if I was inactive scum I would probably play the same right now. I am truly busy in rl atm.

Game Update 6
Developer's Note: 10/20/18
"We've created a new feature: private tavern parties. By paying a certain amount of gems, you can gain access to private communication with a group instead of just DMs! Of course, since gem purchases were frozen due to the recent hacking, we can't actually implement it for everybody right now. But you can all privately vote for three players (with ##TAVERN: Player 1, Player 2, and Player 3) to get access to a free private tavern party! The players with the top 3 amounts of votes will be added!

The following players broke the word censor in the last IRL day and cannot vote or be voted for who gets access to the tavern party: VioletValkyrie, Firekitten, Zone Q11

The winning event was the one suggested by Firekitten! As such, he gets to make a wish by posting it in-thread bolded and in purple!"

100Vote Count 2
@firekitten (4): TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK, firekitten, Zone Q11, roz_the_eevee
GM DracLord (0): Luispipe8
Luispipe8 (1): Luispipe8
bbninjas (1): bbninjas

Not Voting: scattered mind, xDoggerx, GM DracLord, MathBlade, VioletValkyrie,

The player who would currently be given the ability if the day ended right now is tagged.

Inactivity List (scattered is on LA and as such not counted here):
Has not posted two times today (pace of once a day):
@xDoggerx
Has not posted four times today (pace of twice a day):
@GM DracLord

P.S. I just realized that Zone broke the word censor yesterday. The update has been corrected for it.

Last edited:
word word word word word
word word word word word word word
word word word word word

slight problem I don't know how to use color, I only was able to ita by quoting ninja red text and then changing it. How do you use color?

also any suggestions? We have to be careful due to the thing that corrupts the wish.

word word word word word
word word word word word

P.S. I just realized that Zone broke the word censor yesterday. The update has been corrected for it.
I did? ...oh well. In that case I have nothing to fear anymore.

Hey mafia "scumbuddy", choose me as your target.
I won't give any proof nor explain anything, but I trust that you will kill me.

No more haikus either. Not worth it after all. I'd rather be killed by scum at this point if it means I can finally kill again.

First order of business: Give myself the worst reputation ever.
##UNVOTE
##VOTE Zone Q11

Second order of business: Read first order of business.
bbninjas

Third order of business: Waste even more stuff to waste.
##TAVERN: GM Draclord, scattered mind, xDoggerX

I did? ...oh well. In that case I have nothing to fear anymore.

Hey mafia "scumbuddy", choose me as your target.
I won't give any proof nor explain anything, but I trust that you will kill me.

No more haikus either. Not worth it after all. I'd rather be killed by scum at this point if it means I can finally kill again.

Word Word word word word
word word word word word

uh....zone you do know that the censor ONLY applied for that day, meaning if you didn't say them today you could have done whatever is tomorrow. Also why did you shoot BB and how do I do color.

word word word word word
word word word word word

slight problem I don't know how to use color, I only was able to ita by quoting ninja red text and then changing it. How do you use color?
Do you know how to bold, italic and underline? See those icons? Click the A. The right one is for the size and the left one is for the color.
also any suggestions? We have to be careful due to the thing that corrupts the wish.

word word word word word
word word word word word
"Heck" if I know. Just wish for an ability boost of sorts or punishment or even a reverse psychology wish.

uh....zone you do know that the censor ONLY applied for that day, meaning if you didn't say them today you could have done whatever is tomorrow.
There is no tomorrow for me. Unless scum are actual bastards playing as a bastard in a bastard game, they would kill me. If not, then I will simply start acting like a tunneler. Keep voting anyone and everyone who has two faces.
Also why did you shoot BB
Read second order of business.

word word word word word
word word word word word

I wish that the game was spiced up more with a new mechanic.

Reason is if I wish for a pro town it will become corrupted into a bad wish, If I wish for a bad wish they may troll me and leaving it as bad.
Give us something exciting @NinjaPenguin

word word word word word
word word word word word

best way is to go neutral here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back