Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Game Update 2 Conclusion
"We have recently become aware of a very direct attempt from the Hackers to hack our event update system. We have managed to fix the vulnerability that they used to create a fake update, and can guarantee that all future events will in fact be ours, but we are unfortunately completely unable to save the account that the Hackers destroyed through their wicked antics. We deeply apologize for this."
In the Hacker's Dilemma:
Bbninjas, Zone Q11, and Firekitten decided to betray the other group.
TheR3DX, MegaPod_781, and The Last Shaymin decided to not betray the other group.
As such, a random player out of TheR3DX, MegaPod_781, and The Last Shaymin had their account eliminated.
TheR3DX's account was eliminated from the game. They were:
You are Jaime (Username: MissGoldenGlobe), and you are aligned with the Players. A former beauty queen, though you may be perceived by some as shallow, in reality you’re warm, sensitive, and kind individual with your own aspirations of becoming a dramatic actress. You got into My Bastard Village so that you could build a perfect community, mirroring the world peace that you always said you desired in the pageants. Lying and hacking would never be allowed in that utopia, and as such, you play legitimately.

Active Ability: Two-Faced
As an actress, you know as well as anybody how to seem as though you think something while actually doing something completely different. And this can definitely be applied when rooting out these hackers. Whenever you like, you may PM me ##VOTE: Player. You will report that player, and your vote will be on them regardless of what you claim in-thread (if you make any votes in-thread after doing this, the vote in thread will be assumed to be your current vote unless you send another PM).

Active Ability: Stunning Beauty
Your tenure as a beauty queen has definitely taught you how to use your looks to stun the audience. And now, you can use that to your advantage. Once a day, you may PM me ##STUN: Player. You will DM that Player a selfie of yours from your pageant days, and they’ll be too busy stunned by your looks that any abilities they use will be blocked.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Players.

All players who participated in the event may no longer use their chats, but can communicate about the event in-thread or in outside chats.

Additionally, @VioletValkyrie has subbed in for The Last Shaymin. Violet, please like this post to confirm your role.

Last edited:

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
Also basically, we had the option of not betraying or betraying. If we didn't betray and they didn't betray a random person in all 6 of us would die. If we both betrayed a town would always die, and we can't join any future events for the rest of the day. Or if one person betrayed anyone in the other group could die.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
In particular for @Luispipe8, I don't understand why I'm having to tell you this...

Sorry for being busy getting things straight?
##VOTE: The Last Shaymin

That one "question" is somewhat worth 200+ posts, so... yeah, good luck with that.

I would like you to look into posts of other people and ask yourself - "What was the reason for that post?" "Was it for towncred or expressing healthy town PoV"

And good luck to Roz expecting "an answer" to what's basically a "git gud" comment. Whatever your way of playing is shouldn't necessarily be mine.

I can confirm that mods are able to invisibly edit any post.

As former Mod, I can confirm that confirmation, we could edit posts silently. Useful for a handful of reasons and lead to chaos in a previous game. So that post will be a royal pain to find.

Is this RVS? It seems a little serious to me. As if you thought that firekitten were Mafia

Oh, for the love of God, just read the context if you're going to comment on something, or at the very least, did you read the verb? >.>

TheR3DX's account was eliminated from the game.

Huh. Figured something like this would happen in the game. We're one down before D1 even ends, yay...! :sighs:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Additionally, @VioletValkyrie has subbed in for The Last Shaymin. Violet, please like this post to confirm your role.

Happy to be here. I'll take a bit to read through the thread now that I'm in and give some thoughts, possibly? I barely play mafia so I may ask some obvious questions from time to time, fair warning to everyone before I start.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Jeez can I say anything in Mafia without getting negative feedback?

Now, I think that just depends how you word what you say and how people interpret it. Part of the game is finding out people's side through what they say and how they word their messages and perform their actions. This stands out to me because it seems like it's just a given to me? You have people who doubt you in Mafia because it depends on how well they can find you out.

VOTE: Professor_jplap

It's just part of the game, it happens. Don't let it get to you or we could have a below-average forum games experience.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
*tags @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK to see his reactions*
So. What are you doing? What will you get by voting someone who has asked to be substituted? What good will it do?[/QUOTE
*tags @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK to see his reactions*
So. What are you doing? What will you get by voting someone who has asked to be substituted? What good will it do?
Okay, here's what I think about bb voting quaking:
He may have had some suspicion about quaking but now jPlap has taken his place. Our reads depend on what he throws at us. As I stated in response to you before, I won't take too drastic an action until a bit more is said and I inevitably get provoked.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Any member of staff will not be on even footing for this Easter Egg activity because they can just CTRL+F "history" on all posts to determine whether or not they have been edited. I also have this perk due to a few things that I still do behind-the-scenes, and so I will not be participating in this activity out of fairness.

More later.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Huh. Figured something like this would happen in the game. We're one down before D1 even ends, yay...! :sighs:
It was inevitable. No matter what we did, one among us six were going to die. From the start, firekitten and bbninjas planned to betray as to reduce the odds of us three dying, and I just went along with it in the end.
Any member of staff will not be on even footing for this Easter Egg activity because they can just CTRL+F "history" on all posts to determine whether or not they have been edited. I also have this perk due to a few things that I still do behind-the-scenes, and so I will not be participating in this activity out of fairness.

More later.
I did that already on "edited", "secret" and "Easter", and I also reread the whole thread already. I give up.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I did that already on "edited", "secret" and "Easter", and I also reread the whole thread already. I give up.
Staff have an extra button that literally says "history" on all posts that have been edited -- even posts that have been edited silently -- which most people don't have. This is what I mean. ;)

Zone Q11

Staff have an extra button that literally says "history" on all posts that have been edited -- even posts that have been edited silently -- which most people don't have. This is what I mean. ;)
I see. Welp. Good luck on that. I still pass on finding it.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
So, I think that R3's flip was fake and that R3 was probably mafian. Firstly, he has a fake-vote and a roleblock, both much more valuable to scum than to town. Secondly, I've picked up on a few people's roles already, and R3's role was significantly much more powerful than us three combined. Finally, this is a bastard game and I would totally expect fake flips.

UNVOTE: quaking VOTE: Jplap Sorry Jplap, but quaking was scummy and I'm not ignoring that just because he is now you.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
##UNVOTE: quaking ##VOTE: Jplap

Currently we have lynches going for Jplap (quaking), Violet (TheLastShaymin), Zone and Luis (which I never realised). That's more than enough options. I want to see everyone place votes on one of these four to prove their commitment.

Zone Q11

Currently we have lynches going for Jplap (quaking), Violet (TheLastShaymin), Zone and Luis (which I never realised).
Actually, since Violet switched to jplap, I am not in the race anymore. At least, not until anyone else joins.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
##unvote

I'm totally against coting anyo e who got subbed in day 1 since cant really jusdge them much with the combination of the player they replace.
So between Zone and Luis.
Its 50% for me

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
##unvote

I'm totally against coting anyo e who got subbed in day 1 since cant really jusdge them much with the combination of the player they replace.
So between Zone and Luis.
Its 50% for me
There is no reason why you cannot judge the original person.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
And regardless, you have avoided committing to a vote Drac, which is naturally concerning.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
There is no reason why you cannot judge the original person.

Its just my personal opinion sine it is day 1

And regardless, you have avoided committing to a vote Drac, which is naturally concerning.

I was thinking between those 2. But had to finish up some work at the office so i posted that first.
Between Luis n Zone. I ##vote: Zone

I personally trust luis more due to longer knowing him

Zone Q11

Current state:
Luispipe8 (3): Dogger, MegaPod, roz
Violet (3): jplap, Zone, Luis
Zone Q11 (2): NICK, Drac
jplap (3): morda, bbninjas, Violet

Not Voting: scattered, firekitten, R3

Well then! It all comes down to four wagons in the end~!
Good... Very good! Now then! @scattered mind, @firekitten, @TheR3DX! Cast your votes and let the scapegoat give us a result!

Status
Not open for further replies.