Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are all of @quakingpunch73's posts to-date:

##Welcome: firekitten Welcome to mafia!
##Unvote It's great to have new players join our site. What's your skill level when it comes to forum mafia?

##Tap: Drac You obviously didn't read the OP fully when you signed up, so you're obviously scum. :U
It was an RVS vote. Have you played games with RVS before?
My vote was more to get an initial reaction than to put pressure on you right away, since you're a new player.
Have you played mafia before?
##Unvote
##Fluff: TLS
These all rub me the wrong way. Very much trying to be impartial or neutral, very much try to run the discussion, very much playing Good Cop , and very much feeling artificial and fake. This is classic scumplay because it looks like its contributing (it's not), and it's just being noncommital (pro-scum). ##UNVOTE ##VOTE: Quaking

I did want some post-RVS content from Quaking to see if this 'attempt to stay impartial' carries through, but I also don't want to waste the entire day waiting for him.

@roz_the_eevee

Game Update 3
Developer's Note: 10/16/18
"What time is it? Time for an Easter Egg hunt! Somewhere in a random post contained within in this game, we've planted a secret, and it's going to be a real challenge to find! The first person to find it gets to use the secret they've discovered to learn any fun fact they wish about My Bastard Village through an interview with the devs. Of course, if that question contains too much of a spoiler about our game and/or what's planned, we feel perfectly entitled to completely evade it and tell you something else entirely."

100Vote Count 3
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK (0): roz_the_eevee
bbninjas (1): mordacazir, GM DracLord, scattered mind
scattered mind (0): bbninjas, Zone Q11
@Luispipe8 (3): xDoggerx, MegaPod_781, roz_the_eevee
xDoggerx (0): Luispipe8
GM DracLord (0): quakingpunch73
TheR3DX (0): The Last Shaymin, firekitten, bbninjas, The Last Shaymin
MegaPod_781 (0): scattered mind, The Last Shaymin, Zone Q11
The Last Shaymin (2): MegaPod_781, TheR3DX, quakingpunch73, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, Zone Q11
firekitten (1): quakingpunch73, Luispipe8, mordacazir
Zone Q11 (2): The Last Shaymin, TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK
quakingpunch73 (1): bbninjas, bbninjas

Not Voting: Luispipe8, scattered mind, firekitten, TheR3DX

The player who would currently be lynched if the day ended right now is tagged.

@Professor_jplap has subbed in for quakingpunch73. Jplap, please like this post to confirm your role.

Inactivity List:
Has not posted thrice today (pace of once a day):
@xDoggerx
Has not posted six times today (pace of twice a day):
@GM DracLord

Last edited:
Well, unless mods can make sure that their edited posts doesn't get shown, then it should be at the first post. That, or the secret is "secret" that is placed at the third vote count.

So everybody is on even footing regardless of how well they know forum features, I can confirm that mods are able to invisibly edit any post.
orz
Welp. At least I can leisurely ask this then:
-Added new witch spell: Trouble-free Toil.
I hope that witch is having a good life now, because whoever is toiling isn't going to be happy.
but everything is this post is completely the truth.
Due to grammatic mistakes, I am afraid I cannot trust the first post. (Joke)
Dusk Form Lycanroc
Odd. Did he PM you about joining? I don't see him asking to join at all in this forum...

Odd. Did he PM you about joining? I don't see him asking to join at all in this forum...
Yes, he did PM me about joining.
It will be extremely obvious you've found this once you found the Easter Egg. Dusk Form Lycanroc is not obvious.

Fine, then.

##Unvote
##Sillyfy: firekitten

Is this RVS? It seems a little serious to me. As if you thought that firekitten were Mafia
oh ok i get it

totally not fluff

not fluff

dont look

Ok let's just get this straight. Shaymin is not acting any different than he usually acts and although it may seem like he's acting suspicious, this is just the way he as a person in general behaves. That said he is leaning toward mafia in the slightest to me, so I'll respond with a vote.

##SPLAT: TLS

That's all from me for now.

Yes, he did PM me about joining.
It will be extremely obvious you've found this once you found the Easter Egg. Dusk Form Lycanroc is not obvious.
Okay. I spent dozens of minutes in the hunt and reread every post in this thread.
Unless it is:
-> Hidden as a like.
-> Hidden in a quote.
-> Disguised as a real post from a player.
-> A play on words.
I don't think this event is real or even worth to the effort.

I kinda agree with you there, I tried looking at people's votes and everywhere and couldn't find a single thing.

Is this RVS? It seems a little serious to me. As if you thought that firekitten were Mafia
Stop. Don't revive dead topics.
Ok let's just get this straight. Shaymin is not acting any different than he usually acts and although it may seem like he's acting suspicious, this is just the way he as a person in general behaves. That said he is leaning toward mafia in the slightest to me, so I'll respond with a vote.

##SPLAT: TLS

That's all from me for now.
Pressure vote... sure, but it ain't going to do anything if quaking had already voted at TLS as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back