Finished Mafia LI: Senate Subterfuge~Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant as far as claims go, not about what he said.

You can talk about roles as much as you like (well i don't know if you can, but the rulebreak was not vague). I was not being entirely serious with the line about 'the anti-claim mechanics are real!'
The line is clear and I spoke about things my rolecard specifically said not to mention. Totally my own dumb fault and no shade on the hosts.

Soooo, back to the game. Any chance we can drop the grasping for convoluted theories and stick to the simple obvious guesses?

Vote Count 1
@mordacazir (4): Mariano11887, Jabberwock, PMJ, Mariano11887, PMJ, Yog
scattered mind (0): PMJ, Robin Aisaga, GM DracLord
PMJ (1): scattered mind, Mariano11887
Robin Aisaga (0): Yog
Yog (1): @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, PMJ

Abstaining:
@Acetrainer_Samwise, @mordacazir, Robin Aisaga, GM DracLord

Majority to lynch is six votes.

Players yet to post four times today have been tagged and notified on Discord, along with the player who would be lynched if the day ended right now (mordacazir).
I don't want to have to modkill anybody and since this is the first vote count of the day with only 22 hours left, I will not today unless we have any 0 posting. So let's please not have that happen (@Acetrainer_Samwise).

I meant as far as claims go, not about what he said.
This is not a case of anti-claim mechanics. Yog said something which he knew in advance he could not say.

Last edited:
Didn't know it was specifically forbidden in his role pm, never mind then.

Okay, sorry for the absence, since NP said how the event of no nightkill chosen works, Yog may actually be innocent but I don't want to be too trusting. If we are wrong about Mord then we can clear Jabber which will be informational for everyone so:
##UNVOTE:Yog
##VOTE:M

Okay, sorry for the absence, since NP said how the event of no nightkill chosen works, Yog may actually be innocent but I don't want to be too trusting. If we are wrong about Mord then we can clear Jabber which will be informational for everyone so:
##UNVOTE:Yog
##VOTE:M
Which M? Morda, sm m gm or pmj

I keep hearing that morda cn clear Jabber. So do we assume this because jabber said so?

Sorry guys I don’t have enough time to play I didn’t anticipate summer being so busy. But morda has survived way to long.

##VOTE: Morda

@GM DracLord The idea is that since mord and Jabbykins share a neighbor chat as a part of their roles, they can't both be scum. There would be no need for two scum who already share a chat to share another chat. So if mord is scum and has the neighbor chat in his role pm, it means Jabtastic is town.

If mord flips town, then Jabba Dabba Doo could be either town or scum.

Pls someone unvote we still have time left in day and if nick actually votes for me im dead. Go ahead and lynch me ap close to deadline

Most of the case on Mord is based on the QT we have no insight of. If you're allowed to disclose comments from this QT. I wouldn't mind seeing the posts regarding the things Jabba Dabba Doo accused him of. (that name is catchy btw)

Nick still has the habit of jumping on wagons close to a deadline. I don't like his timing, he just comes and goes with wagon votes, filling the quota with trivial echo posts. Nick is also worth looking into if Mord flips town.

Obviously the same can be said for Samwise.

Most of the case on Mord is based on the QT we have no insight of. If you're allowed to disclose comments from this QT. I wouldn't mind seeing the posts regarding the things Jabba Dabba Doo accused him of. (that name is catchy btw)
unless i’ve miss out .. didnt the case on him were not really focus on the qt. Beacuse it is does, then this case is a total ripoff. Since jabber could be accuse of the same thing as no one other then thise 2 actually know every post made there.

Nick still has the habit of jumping on wagons close to a deadline. I don't like his timing, he just comes and goes with wagon votes, filling the quota with trivial echo posts. Nick is also worth looking into if Mord flips town.

Obviously the same can be said for Samwise.
But we must appreciate that nick have improve his game by alot compare to previous mafias,.

I rather lynch jabber. ##vote:jabber

We cant always for with the majority each day, i dont have against jabber other then feeling that one member of the chat is scum and i belive morda more then jabber

unless i’ve miss out .. didnt the case on him were not really focus on the qt. Beacuse it is does, then this case is a total ripoff.

I think I get what you mean, but please try to use english a bit harder? I can't help but notice that it is worse than last game. Anyway, what happened in the QT is not the only point we have against Mord. There is also abstaining from voting, defending Tapu Lele during day 1. Plus Jabber is really putting his life on the line here accusing his neighbour of being scum.

##unvote
##vote Robin Aisaga

That post is very suspicious to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back