• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Mad Party [Pre-Rotation]

momand

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:
4x Bunnelby SWS 3
4x Sinistea SWS 3
4x Polteageist SWS 3
4x Galarian Mr. Rime SWS 3
4x Dedenne SWS 3
2x Dedenne GX
1x Oricorio GX
1x Eldegoss V
1x Absol TEU

Trainers:
4x Professor's Research
4x Marnie
2x Boss's Orders

4x Quick Ball
4x Great Ball
4x Acro Bike
2x Mysterious Treasure
2x Switch
1x Vitality Band
1x Big Parasol
1x Great Catcher
1x Ordinary Rod

1x Chaotic Swell

Energy:
4x Twin Energy

Very similar to Night March, your main attackers are Bunnelby and Polteageist. Polteageist provides very nice draw support and is a great attacker.

Deck probably loses to Dragapult VMAX but this is a very early list

Last edited:
I'd think any deck running ADP would be more concerning, since they take 2 prizes per KO with Altered Creation. Why not 4 Mysterious Treasure, when it gives you another discard option?

I'd think any deck running ADP would be more concerning, since they take 2 prizes per KO with Altered Creation. Why not 4 Mysterious Treasure, when it gives you another discard option?
It only gets you Sinistea and Polteageist but I think 3 Great Ball and 3 Treasure would be fine. ADP is definitely a hard matchup but should be ok because you can OHKO ADP and Zacian with relative ease, Dragapult is worse because they spread a bunch and play Giant Bomb which allow them to take a bunch of knockouts without even trying
edit: oh yeah it also gets dedenne too

Last edited:
Back