Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new poster for S10 Time Gazer and Space Juggler has revealed Machamp VMAX and Kleavor VSTAR!
This again shows VMAX Pokemon are returning to sets. Now the only Gigantamax Pokemon we need are Melmetal, Appletun, and Hatterene.
Maybe we’ll get Melmetal VMAX in the Pokemon GO set? At least the TCG looks like it’s going to try to finish them off, unlike poor Mega Evolutions.
Kleavor VSTAR will be released in our Kleavor VSTAR Premium Collection in May. It was only partially revealed previously.
Thanks goes to Bangiras for the translations...

Continue reading...

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Yus was hoping the other VMax would be one of the remaining Gigantamaxes. I'm very hopeful we'll get them all before the Sword & Shield era (give or take Appletun VMax).

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Machamp VMAX - The main atk could be compatible with Gapejaw Bog (since you need extra dmg anyway, also works with its atk), 220 hits Pokemon V anyway, but with Mew VMAX dominating Regionals recently, I don't think it'll stand a chance, before we even mention the atk cost first. (I don't count Arceus here, since it is a default option for the atk cost like this one.) 3/3

Kleavor VMAX - Good thing the regular art was cut out of the set meaning more room for the 7th VSTAR. For Kleavor, it's an alright VSTAR. The atk cost still crappy tho. Okay, Gritty Pickaxe, but its unreliable most the time. 3/3-4

JaniK

Aspiring Trainer
I think Lucario VSTAR is better than Kleavor. 120 base dmg means even with choice belt can't one shot Gengar VMAX and 60 dmg in 1 benched V means can't get Dunsparce down and restore Arceus's weakness

Gengar is better than Machamp

LilTone96

Aspiring Trainer
I don't think we will get an Appletun GMAX since its functioningly the same design as Flapple GMAX. So it would be the same card as Flapple GMAX, maybe we can get a reprint with a name change. It been done before with those 3 Pikachu GMAXs right with different poses. I am still hoping that Hatterene GMAX is in this set. Its strange if its the last gmax to be revealed as it already has a v as a promo.

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
I don't think we will get an Appletun GMAX since its functioningly the same design as Flapple GMAX. So it would be the same card as Flapple GMAX, maybe we can get a reprint with a name change. It been done before with those 3 Pikachu GMAXs right with different poses. I am still hoping that Hatterene GMAX is in this set. Its strange if its the last gmax to be revealed as it already has a v as a promo.

Pretty sure this set only has 2 VMAX in it. Heatran and Machamp, one in each Japanese set.

Gethbert

I Miss Fairy Type
Machamp VMAX - The main atk could be compatible with Gapejaw Bog (since you need extra dmg anyway, also works with its atk), 220 hits Pokemon V anyway, but with Mew VMAX dominating Regionals recently, I don't think it'll stand a chance, before we even mention the atk cost first. (I don't count Arceus here, since it is a default option for the atk cost like this one.) 3/3

Kleavor VMAX - Good thing the regular art was cut out of the set meaning more room for the 7th VSTAR. For Kleavor, it's an alright VSTAR. The atk cost still crappy tho. Okay, Gritty Pickaxe, but its unreliable most the time. 3/3-4
You could use Mightyena or If you could make it work maybe hisuian samurott VSTAR and gape jawbog though the only problem is acceleration?

dineinunes

Buzzwole Appreciation Account
So, we finally have Kleavor Vstar revealed for Japan. Now, I have a question: we saw Full Art Lucario V revealed first in one of our products (like Kleavor here). But, it's been a month already that those decks were released and we still haven't heard anything about the FA Lucario appearing in Japan and neither any news about a probable FA Darkrai V. Did they actually seed the FA cards in the decks or is that art exclusive to us for now?

Ronkolainen

Aspiring Trainer
So, we finally have Kleavor Vstar revealed for Japan. Now, I have a question: we saw Full Art Lucario V revealed first in one of our products (like Kleavor here). But, it's been a month already that those decks were released and we still haven't heard anything about the FA Lucario appearing in Japan and neither any news about a probable FA Darkrai V. Did they actually seed the FA cards in the decks or is that art exclusive to us for now?
They probably did seed the cards in the decks

bwyattvirtue13

Aspiring Trainer
YES!!!! It's about time. I love Machamp and it definitely deserves a VMAX. It's really good too being able to 1 shot V's pretty easily. It's not hard to get damage onto your bench in a Fighting deck. With earthquake users, gapejaw bog, and the new Lucario that puts damage on itself to attach Energy from the deck it won't be hard to consistently deal 220-240 damage and with a little damage boost even 1 shot VSTAR Pokémon

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
They probably did seed the cards in the decks
They were not seeded in the decks, otherwise we would have seen them back when the decks came out. For now it seems that they are English-exclusive, however it could be possible that they are either in S10D/P, promo cards, or part of a future "All Star" set

TheRainmaker

I like Expanded
I really wish Kleavor Vstar did that bench damage to non-V's too.

Machamp is pretty decent, at least when compared to the recent Vmaxs we had gotten. First attack has an easy condition and cost, and can KO most basic V's. Second attack can KO quite a few Vstars with a Choice Belt.

Last edited:

DragonRage

Rayquaza is pog
Boom, another Gigantamax. They're not gone yet. I loved the Gigantamax form of Machamp, I love the Gigantamax card art. Both heavy-hitter attacks, worthy of a Fighting type. But weak to Psychic, so Mew Vmax eats that thang for snacks.
Kleavor Vstar, yep, another Hisui promotion. Looks alright, but you really have to set him up. Hm.
That Feather Ball.. I'm so curious..