• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

machamp/umbreon for cities/seniors

idrumprettywell

magnezone <3
2-2 umbreon ud
4-3-2/2 machamp (sf-tm-sf/tm)
3 smeargle
2-1 uxie
1 azelf
1 Q

5 fighting
3 dce
2 rainbow
1 sp. dark

3 collector
3 candy
3 bts
3 seeker
2 pont
2 bebe's
2 communication
2 warp point
2 belt
1 vs seeker
1 palmer's
1 tm devoluter
1 lux ball

usually start w/ smeargle. if playing sp, get machamp sf out and take out. if not playing sp, lock w/ umbreon and hit with huge damage on machamp prime. i was thinking about adding pokedrawers. comments + suggestions, thanks!

4-2-2/2 Machamp (SF-TU-SF/Prime)
2-2 Umbreon (MD-UD) (I lost the day before because of the 50 HP Eevee)
3 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
1 Smeargle UD
1 Unown Q

3 Bebe's
3 Collector
3 Communicator
2 Warp Point
4 Rare Candy
2 BTS
1 Lux Ball
1 Palmer's

8 Fighting
3 Dark (I used two basic one Sp.)
3 DCE

Top cut list in Seniors. I suppose I don't really need to explain changes since it's pretty much the same standard, non teched list. Except Smeargle, he's in there because I got donked two times in a row the day before I made 2nd.

What's your meta? If you run across a lot of Donphan, stick to 2 Rainbow 1 Sp. Dark, but if you run across Scizor, add in the basic dark. Or if you don't see either of the two just use 3 Rainbow.

This deck might do well with energy exchanger. That's just me. I've seen some excellent players use it well. Try your best, couldn't hurt.

tyraniking... i think 2 uxie is sufficient, smeargle is a great starter so that's why i run 3, and i feel like seeker is a must for the fighting tag/seeker heal combo with the prime.

sensei... i like the idea, and i'll probably tech one in. what should i take out for it?

HMMM.....let me see....
I would go with Bebe's search. You could get away with getting rid of all of those. The ability to search for ONE pokemon during your turn is a waste of supporter phase. In my opinion:
-3 bebe's
-1 collector
+2 exchange
+2 PONT (or Looker's)

Hope this helps.

bebe's is valuable both late game and early game. i only run two, so i can't get rid of any. same with pont... 2 is enough. i don't really think ee is entirely necessary in this deck

Back