• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Machamp Prime Masters BRs

Is this deck good enough for BRs?

• Yes

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

zapdos much?

Zapdos = Beast
Pokemon -22
4-3-4 Machamp (3SF,1 Prime)
3-3 Donphan Prime
2 Uxie LA
2 Regice LA
1 Azelf LA

T/S/S -26
4 Bebe's Search
4 Rare Candy
4 Poke Drawer+
2 PONT
2 Pokemon Collector
2 Pokemon Communication
2 Seeker
2 Expert Belt
1 Luxury Ball
1 Fisherman
1 Palmers
1 Twins

Energies -12
9 {F}
3 {C}{C}

Strategy is to get machamp SF or donphan out fast for the donk while building up machamp prime on the bench for late game dominance. I do not own any broken time space thats why they are not in my list and i just ordered a box of the new triumphant cards so hopefully i get 1 more machamp prime and then i will change my list to 2 prime and 2 SF machamps

It looks like this deck is a fast hitting deck, so I don't think that having 2 Twins is necessary.

Warp Point>Switch

:
-2 Switch
-1 Twins
-1 Copycat
-1 Fisherman
-1 Flower Shop Lady
-1 Rescue Energy
-2 Fighting Energy
-2 Seeker/something else

+2 Warp Point
+1 Palmer's Contribution
+2 Super Scoop Up
+2 Expert Belt
+1 Uxie
+3 Broken-Time Space

Hope it helps :)

i will def try that out..and i was thinking about taking out machamp lv x and just adding another SF machamp and another machoke..thanks for the help

^ Yeah that's a good idea. The ChampX's main purpose was to have a hard hitter, but now that Champ Prime is out the X is not needed

This deck needs regice badly. I've gone for the all out speed option of this deck personally, running no seekers. Also, you don't run bts? I've found it so necessary personally. I run two regice, and no azelf, i can never find enough space for an azelf in my bench and with my lines, rarely need it. Two regice means you should always have one in deck to call upoern to help uxie's setup gain more effectiveness and switch out spiritombs etc. Also running two means that vilegar is no longer auto loss, and i'd actually rate the matchup near even thanks to it, cos poltergeist isn't going to hit for anything much ever, although shadow room is still a threat.

-1 lvx
-1 azelf
-2 twins
-2 switch
-1 fisherman
-1 flower shop lady
-1 copycat
-4 fighting energy
-1 rescue

+1 uxie
+2 regice
+1 machoke
+1 machamp prime
+1 palmers
+2 expert belt
+3 bts
+3 DCE

Also, I suggest looking at the triumphant machoke, far superior to sf imo, hope at least some of this helps, although you should def make your own decisions on the numbers based on your style, i'm just throwing out some ideas. I strongly suggest giving regice a try.

I'd have no level x, instead have 2 prime 2 SF.
-1 flower shop lady
+ 1 palmers (more options)
-2 twins
+2 broken time space
-2 switch
+2 warp point(makes you opponent switch) or warp energy (better because it counts as an energy)

I have been testing a deck similar to this and find that 2 Machamp SF is good enough for the SP match-ups. Add another Machamp Prime to prevent your only 'Champ Prime from being prized.

4 DCE is necessary I would add another one of those. Perhaps by taking out one of your Regice seeing as if you start with him, it's dead in the water.

I would also suggest adding some warp points or warp energy to help with the hefty retreat cost on Donphan and Machamp.

As of right now i think that 3 DCE is good because of me only owning 1 machamp prime..if i get another prime i will most likely add another DCE, then im considering dropping one regice for another pokemon collector to make sure i get it early game and then get out my 1 regice i need if facing a trainer lock deck...and i feel if i get 1 more machamp prime that is like a built in switch and i dont know what to take out for 2 warp points

Back