Machamp line from ‘Dark Phantasma’

Ignore the troll. There is an F block print of Rare Candy already in Japan. It will come over here either in the Pokemon GO set or the fall 2022 special set.
Oh really? If Rare Candy won't rotate in September, why we didn't see some Block F reprints since Brilliant Stars? If they even make its way on Trainer's Toolkit, they should hinted us from the start. We can only find out once we got our hands on this product.

This month, expect a news regarding 2023 rotation. Unless there's a news for it, we can safely assume that Rare Candy will rotate, despite Japan has Block F reprint

Oh really? If Rare Candy won't rotate in September, why we didn't see some Block F reprints since Brilliant Stars? If they even make its way on Trainer's Toolkit, they should hinted us from the start. We can only find out once we got our hands on this product.

This month, expect a news regarding 2023 rotation. Unless there's a news for it, we can safely assume that Rare Candy will rotate, despite Japan has Block F reprint
We can't safely assume anything of the sort until Lost Origin is fully revealed. And you haven't addressed my point. Do you believe that the F-Block reprint in Japan was done for no reason, or that we won't get a Rare Candy reprint until H-Block?

We can't safely assume anything of the sort until Lost Origin is fully revealed. And you haven't addressed my point. Do you believe that the F-Block reprint in Japan was done for no reason, or that we won't get a Rare Candy reprint until H-Block?
I do. If Japan gets Block-F reprints like this, then other countries should have one, too. But we only see Research and Boss so far, self-explanatory on why.

I do. If Japan gets Block-F reprints like this, then other countries should have one, too. But we only see Research and Boss so far, self-explanatory on why.
If it were self-explanatory there wouldn't be a debate here. If it's about the art, then it means that new art was already planned and they were made F-Block in Start Deck 100 just because that's an F-Block set and they knew that new art would come in a main or side set later.

I don't see TPCi putting effort into aligning the formats only to desynch them due to art though. They might as well just drop regulation marks with SV base in that case.

Back