• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format M Sachiko-EX Deck

Mr. Melon

Faking hard or flailing all around the yard.
Hello, and welcome to the stupidest deck I could possibly think of. There is a promo card in Japan called M Sachiko-EX, based on a celebrity that is unplayable in organised Pokémon. However, I go to a very casual league, so time to get building!

First off we have Sachiko herself.
180px-MSachikoEXXYPromo298.jpg

M Sachiko-EX 240HP [Y]

[Y][Y][Y][Y] Galaxy Voice 10x
Sing "Ah♪" for as long as you can. This attack does 10 damage times the number of seconds you sing for. (While singing, your opponent counts the number of seconds. Accurately!)

Weakness - [M] x2
Resistance - [D] -20
Retreat Cost - [C][C][C][C]

Overall, this card looks fairly mediocre, but it does KO literally anything in one hit. (I can sing for around 3 minutes, I timed myself. Accurately!) There are two main issues here. First is getting it into play, as Sachiko-EX does not exist, and second is powering it up.

Brock's Ninetales
Luckily for us, a card called Brock's Ninetales exists. It, similarly to the newish Ditto {*} can evolve into anything, but it does it better. We will be playing a playset of these as well as Sachiko in order to establish consistency.

Fairy Energy Acceleration
Since we require 4 dedicated [Y] energy to function, we need to attach more than one per turn. There are a variety of options here, from Gardevoir-GX to Mina to Mega Turbo. I will definitely be playing 4 Mega Turbo as well as 1 or 2 copies of Mina. Baby Xerneas is also an amazing option, and would make a great Pokémon to start with.

The List
Pokémon - 17
4 Vulpix
4 Brock's Ninetales
4 M Sachiko-EX
2 Xerneas
1 Xerneas {*}
2 Gardevoir-GX

Trainers - 31
2 Sycamore
1 N
1 Guzma
1 Cynthia
4 VS Seeker
1 Computer Search
4 Mega Turbo
2 Mina
4 Trainers' Mail
3 Pokémon Collector
4 Ultra Ball
2 Acerola
2 Evosoda

Energy - 12
12 Fairy Energy

Tbh I just threw this together in 30 minutes, so feel free to leave any improvements below. Bye and thanks for reading!