• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

(M Manectric EX / Yveltal / Garbodor)

Chipadat

Garchomp Lover
Pokemon: 13

• Yveltal EX-3
    Manectric EX-3
    M Manectric EX-3
    Trubbish-1
    Garbodor-1
    Yveltal-2
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 36

• Professor Juniper-4
    N-4
    Colress-2
    Lysandre-2
    Skyla-2
    Computer Search-1
    Ultra Ball-4
    VS Seeker-2
    Energy Switch-2
    Switch-1
    Escape Rope-1
    Professor's Letter-1
    Manectric Spirit Link-3
    Muscle Band-3
    Shadow Circle-2
    Max Potion-2
Energy: 11

• Darkness Energy-7
    Lightning Energy-4
Strategy:

The strategy is straightforward, discard energies early on with ultra, professor juniper, etc. Then get Mega Manectric out ASAP. Use Turbo Bolt to get energy out of the discard and put them on Yveltal EX. Garbodor is mainly for Mega Rayquaza/Skyfield decks to shut down Altaria and OHKO Mega Rayquaza with Mega Manectric. It can also be useful against other decks that rely on certain abilities. The Shadow Circle is because lightning and fighting are becoming very popular types, and the weakness is going to kill me. It also helps take away your opponent's stadium card, I'm looking at you Virbank City Gym. Finally, the max potion is to heal and discard energy at the same time, I just thought it was a genius idea. Let me know what you think. Remember, no criticism, just helpful comments and suggestions.

mikebploz

Pyrotechnic
RE: (Mega Manectric/Yveltal/Garbodor)

I think the deck may prove to be clunky at times, especially if you do not prioritize correctly. If either trubbish or garbodor are prized, then the other is wasting space in the deck. Also, my friends and I have played mega manectric varients, and we have run into problems such as not enough energy, finding a turn to mega if you do not have a link, etc.
The deck sounds good in concept, but I do not think it can realistically get setup (most of the time)

Chipadat

Garchomp Lover
RE: (Mega Manectric/Yveltal/Garbodor)

mikebploz said:
I think the deck may prove to be clunky at times, especially if you do not prioritize correctly. If either trubbish or garbodor are prized, then the other is wasting space in the deck. Also, my friends and I have played mega manectric varients, and we have run into problems such as not enough energy, finding a turn to mega if you do not have a link, etc.
The deck sounds good in concept, but I do not think it can realistically get setup (most of the time)

I see what you mean, mega manectric can be slow at times. How do you think I can fix this? And should I run a 2-2 garbodor line then, or just scrap it entirely.