• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard M Gardevoir/Giratina (2017 standard)

Bournopolis

Aspiring Trainer
I have been testing this deck and have had great success! It builds on Primal clash Gardevoir who is one of my favorite cards!

Pokémon-16

4x Xerneas XY
1x Xerneas Break STS
3x Gardevoir EX PRC
2x M Gardevoir EX PRC
2x shaymin EX ROS
2x Hoopa EX AO
2x Giratina EX AO

Trainers-32

4x Max Elixer BP
4x Vs Seeker ROS
4x Trainers' Mail AO
3x Ultra Ball DEX
1x Super Rod BT
1x Lysandre AO
2x Hex Maniac AO
1x N FC
4x Sycamore STS
3x Fairy Garden FC
2x Float Stone BT
3x Gardevoir Spirit Link PRC

Energy-12

8x Fairy
4x Double Dragon

Strategy- basic strategy here, get Xerneas up front and start attaching energies as quickly as you can to gardevoirs. Use hoopa, shaymin, and ultra balls to get Gardevoir out ASAP. Xerneas break is a back up attacker to things like safeguard, regice, etc. The double dragon helps build brilliant arrow quicker, but as well as life stream. The hex maniacs is soley for slowing my opponent and against any greninja decks, even though that deck has been slowed down with the xy greninja gone.

I did not put ninja boy in due to building this deck online and the card still not working. At this point though idk what I would take out to add it, but there have been major moments where I needed it. I have thought about adding a second break, but as it is once rotation hits I feel like I will win more games, the huge benefit is that it has very few abilities to get bogged down by Garbodor.

I feel this has great potential, and it's a lot of fun! Any help or advice is welcome and would be appreciated! Thanks!

Back