• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

M Gallade EX / Gliscor / Crobat

crann777

I See You
Pokemon:

• 2 Gallade EX (RSK)
    2 M Gallade EX
    3 Gligar (RSK)
    3 Gliscor (RSK)
    4 Zubat (PHF)
    3 Golbat (PHF)
    2 Crobat (PHF)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4 Professor Sycamore
    4 Shauna
    2 Lysandre
    1 Teammates
    1 AZ

2 Evosoda
    2 Gallade Spirit Link
    1 Professor's Letter
    2 Repeat Ball
    1 Sacred Ash
    4 Super Scoop Up
    3 Ultra Ball
    3 VS Seeker
    3 Dimension Valley
Energy:

• 8 Psychic Energy

Strategy:
M Rayquaza (Delta) is looming on the horizon and assuming that the next rotation is KSS-on, I was looking for a way to deal with the opponent's bench once Landorus EX is no longer in Standard. Fortunately, Roaring Skies also provides most of those answers. The deck is built around setting up your opponent's bench for a mass of KOs using M Gallade's Mudou Blade. Gliscor helps to set that in motion for a single colorless, in addition to adding another type to the deck. Crobat and the accompanying tech should be self explanatory at this point. I was debating about playing Team Magma's Secret Base in place of Dimension Valley, but I would rather have M Gallade powered up quicker, and if absolutely necessary Crobat can attack for free. I'm also on the fence about Lysandre's Trump Card because AZ is better off in the discard.

Gallade-EX – Psychic – HP170
Basic Pokemon

[P][C] Speed Jab: 30 damage. You may have your opponent switch his or her Active Pokemon with 1 of his or her Benched Pokemon.
[P][P][P] Side Slasher: 50+ damage. This attack does 20 more damage for each Prize card you have.
Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

M Gallade-EX – Psychic – HP220
Mega Evolution – Evolves from Gallade-EX

[P][P][C] Mudou Blade: 110 damage. This attack does 30 damage to each of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon that already have any damage counters on them. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)
When a Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Psychic (x2)
Retreat: 2

Gliscor – Fighting – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from Gligar

[C] Rock Slide: 20 damage. This attack does 20 damage to 2 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)
[F][C] Slash: 40 damage.
Weakness: Water (x2)
Retreat: 1