• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard M Altaria EX Troll Deck

TheDeckWizard74

I got big beautiful eyes like this flareon
Hello PokeBeach and random Pokemon fans, this build of Altaria has lead me undefeated at league and tournaments and the only reason I did't win them is because I was late and that gives terrible resistance but it destroys decks like M Alakazam EX, M Gardevoir (Both), Yveltal variants, M Mewtwo EX, and Greninja Break and there are a lot others I have not mentioned. Lets get right to the deck.

##Pokemon - 10
* 3 Altaria EX FAC 123
* 3 M Altaria EX FAC 121
* 1 Diance EX FAC 72
* 1 Hoopa EX AOR 36
* 1 Shaymin EX ROS 77
* 1 Jirachi PR-XY XY67

##Trainer's - 40
* 3 Professor Sycamore XY 122
* 3 N FAC 105
* 2 Lysandre FLF 90
* 1 Hex Maniac AOR 75
* 1 Ninja Boy STS 103
* 4 Ultra Ball ROS 93
* 4 Vs seeker PHF 109
* 3 Trainer's Mail ROS 92
* 4 Fairy drop FAC 99
* 4 Crushing Hammer LTR 111
* 1 Enhanced Hammer PRC 162
* 1 Special Charge STS 105
* 1 Super rod BKT 149
* 2 Mega Turbo ROS 86
* 3 Altaria Spirit Link FAC 91
* 3 Fairy Garden FAC 100

##Energy- 10
* 4 Double Colorless Energy FAC 114
* 6 Fairy Energy TK-Wigglytuff 17

This Deck list can be copied and imported into Pokemon Trading Card Game Online and it works when you copy from ##Pokemon all the way to TK-Wigglytuff 17. have a good day Pokémon fans.

vegemite

Weird Decks Only
Interesting. Can you explain the strategy behind this deck? Maybe a match example?

TheDeckWizard74

I got big beautiful eyes like this flareon
117844_200w.jpg
200px-DoubleColorlessEnergyNextDestinies92.jpg

Okay, this deck is based around the attack Mist purge which does 100+ and if you have a double colorless energy it counts as 2 colorless energy so you can do 30 more damage and heal 30 from all of your Pokemon. so you hit a total of 130 which one hit knock outs shaymin EX, Pikachu EX, yveltal and volcanion. Those were just a couple of examples but it works. To add in you run 4 crushing hammers to possibly discard your oppents energy to have them hit less if they can attack at all. To help with the healing the deck runs 4 fairy drop which heals 50 from a pokemon that has a fairy energy attached. Daince is NOT a space filler, it is mainly a Giratina EX or Glaceon EX counter and jirachi is to help stall or get rid of special energy on the opponents active pokemon. The reason the deck only uses one enhanced hammer is because if the opponent does not use special energy it is useless and if they do that one copy helps a lot. The deck runs ninja boy to get Hoopa EX, Shaymin EX or jirachi out of harm depending on the situation. Thanks for the reply.

FierySplash

Aspiring Trainer
117844_200w.jpg
200px-DoubleColorlessEnergyNextDestinies92.jpg

Okay, this deck is based around the attack Mist purge which does 100+ and if you have a double colorless energy it counts as 2 colorless energy so you can do 30 more damage and heal 30 from all of your Pokemon. so you hit a total of 130 which one hit knock outs shaymin EX, Pikachu EX, yveltal and volcanion. Those were just a couple of examples but it works. To add in you run 4 crushing hammers to possibly discard your oppents energy to have them hit less if they can attack at all. To help with the healing the deck runs 4 fairy drop which heals 50 from a pokemon that has a fairy energy attached. Daince is NOT a space filler, it is mainly a Giratina EX or Glaceon EX counter and jirachi is to help stall or get rid of special energy on the opponents active pokemon. The reason the deck only uses one enhanced hammer is because if the opponent does not use special energy it is useless and if they do that one copy helps a lot. The deck runs ninja boy to get Hoopa EX, Shaymin EX or jirachi out of harm depending on the situation. Thanks for the reply.
Isn't this just a MSceptile-EX deck which requires an extra energy but heals without retreating?

Joshua St. Peter

Aspiring Trainer
Isn't this just a MSceptile-EX deck which requires an extra energy but heals without retreating?

Yah but M sceptile heals only by attaching energy and has a devastating fire weakness. M altaria heals for free and steel is very weak in the new format, even the bisharp from steam siege provides resistance which takes away the holo. Don't forget to import decks list.