• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

M Aggron EX / Bronzong

Freezerbern

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

• 4 Bronzong PHF
    4 Bronzor PHF
    3 Aggron EX
    3 M Aggron EX
    1 Aegislash PHF
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4 Steel Shelter
    4 Professor Sycamore
    4 Switch
    3 Ultra Ball
    3 Aggron Spirit Link
    3 VS Seeker
    3 N
    2 Colress
    2 Lysandre
    2 Battle Compressor
    Computer Search
Energy:

• 10 Metal Energy
    4 DCE

Strategy:

Works like an Eels deck. Get Metal Energy in the discard pile with Battle Compressor, Ultra Ball, etc. Use the Bronzong (Metal Links) to take that energy and power up your main attacker M Aggron EX. Do all this while hiding behind Aegislash EX then in the background once you get the game rolling.

RE: M Aggron EX / Bronzong / Mr. Mime

Only 6 card-draw Supporters (3 N and 3 PBO)???

No VS Seeker?

No Dowsing Machine or Computer Search?

Hey Guy, U say silent lab? This stadium cancel mr.mime. I prefer victini and mountain ring in this deck. Problem this deck is magcargo. This lava pokemon can OHKO a mega aggron ex. Magcargo is a huge tech against aggron and virgen.​

Andy414 said:

Hey Guy, U say silent lab? This stadium cancel mr.mime. I prefer victini and mountain ring in this deck. Problem this deck is magcargo. This lava pokemon can OHKO a mega aggron ex. Magcargo is a huge tech against aggron and virgen.​

Err, I'd rather have Steel Stadium instead of Silent Lab. Remember, Silent Lab also cancels Bronzong's Ability which is necessary to help power up Aggron EX. Plus, Hypnotoxic Laser is still quite prevalent in today's decks.

Magcargo is just rubbish really. It's attacks are pretty luster against other Fire Pokemon such as Pyroar or Charizard EX with Combustion Blast.

TuxedoBlack said:
Only 6 card-draw Supporters (3 N and 3 PBO)???

No VS Seeker?

No Dowsing Machine or Computer Search?

I was having trouble fitting things in. What would you suggest changing?

hmm I really don't think you need the battle compressor, I think professor juniper would be better.

appleatingoat said:
hmm I really don't think you need the battle compressor, I think professor juniper would be better.

I thought it'd be easier to just search out your energy and discard them instead of needing them in your hand AND a Juniper

yea that's true, but juniper is a staple supporter and I don't see any VS seekers in your deck set to fully utilize battle compressor. Plus juniper lets you draw on a fresh hand witch is important to keep your deck moving. I would also recommend a few colresses because I see that your bench will probably be full of bronzongs.

Hi Freezerbern,

Consider these modifications:

- 1 Mr. Mime (one suffices)
- 1 Lysandre (two are sufficient)
- 1 Colress (you never want to have them until you have a fiull bench)
- 3 Evosoda (better options)

+ 1 Victini (re-roll the dice)
+ 1 Professor Sycamore (stabel four in all decks)
+ 1 Escape Rope (nice switch and gust card)
+ 1 N (see above)
+ 2 Repeat Ball (makes the deck faster)

Toro googleo said:
Andy414 said:

Err, I'd rather have Steel Stadium instead of Silent Lab. Remember, Silent Lab also cancels Bronzong's Ability which is necessary to help power up Aggron EX. Plus, Hypnotoxic Laser is still quite prevalent in today's decks.

Magcargo is just rubbish really. It's attacks are pretty luster against other Fire Pokemon such as Pyroar or Charizard EX with Combustion Blast.

...Wrong.

Silent Lab cancels only abilities from Basics, according to card text. If that's true, then Bronzong's ability will still work, as it's a Stage 1 evolution, but Silent Lab will still cancel mr. mime's ability, as Mr. Mime's a Basic.

Oh, and in case you want to protect Steels further, I suggest the following:

Subtractions:
-1 Bronzor(two leaves more room for protection of your steels)
-1 Bronzong(again, two leaves more room for protection of your steels)
-2 Mr. Mime(From what I see, the best steel decks use only Steel pokemon, with some exceptions like Keldeo)
-1 Lysandre(concur w/ above poster)
-1 Battle Compressor(two is sufficient)
-3 Evosoda(again, concur w/ above poster)
-1 Computer Search
-4 Shield Energy

Additions:
+2 Klink(PLS)/Honedge(PRC)(post-next rotation)
+2 Klinklang(PLS)(Unless an errata is issued in the near future, Plasma Steel's effect should negate the damage done to your Steels on the tails from M Aggron's attack)/Aegislash(PRC)(post-next rotation)
+2 Rare Candy
+1 Keldeo-EX(for Rush In ability for purposes of using Bronzong's ability to attach energies to the pokemon you want to attack, or for setting up another steel)
+2 Float Stones(two in case one gets prized)
+1 Dowsing Machine(more opportunities to use Sycamore, or any other Supporter, let alone any Trainer card, are nice)
+4 DCE(If your M-Aggron-EX wants to attack w/ two Bronzongs in deck, better double the attachment, even if it's not any color)

^ If that's a bad suggestion, I apologize. I saw people having success with 2 Bronzong(rather than 3) as well as Steels that don't need a 3rd Steel Energy to function... So I thought this deck could use the same... But it's your deck, not mine, so it's you that will make the call. Do both of our minds think alike?

Guy, advice, don't use Stage 2. Aggron with victini is essential to this deck.

U choose:

Shrine of memories: Abuse of raging hammer with 240 hp
Steel shelter: Prevent lasers.
Moutain ring: Prevent benched damage.

Back