M Aerodactyl-EX, M Mawile-EX, Luxray BREAK Revealed in 'CoroCoro'

A special shoutout to Mr. Zekrom for this post. Here's your M-Aerodactyl EX without Spirit Link. It's your time for you to decide if it is playable for you.
Except there will be a M-Aerodactyl Spirit Link. It has been confirmed via the English Mega Aerodactyl Box/Collection.

I have the Mega Diancie chain, and let me tell you: the HP is horrid on her. Diancie EX: 140 HP! Mega Diancie: 190 HP! AND Mega Mawile chain isn't much different. The Mega Mawile has the same HP as Mega Diancie, but the EX has 10 higher than Diancie. At least I can incorporate two fairy megas in my deck.. As for Mega Aerodactyl, well... he's not very good. YET. Once they come out, we can make strategies for them and they could be the best megas ever.. or not! Coming back to Mega Mawile, her attacks are being generous. The energy costs are too low for such good attacks! I mean, Diancie is better because on her attack it states: Diamond Storm [F] [F] [C] 100 damage “During your opponent’s next turn, prevent all damage done to each of your Pokémon from your opponent’s Pokémon-EX. (If this Pokémon is no longer your Active Pokémon, this effect ends.)” Mega Diancie is better.

Why does TPCi feel the need to pollute store shelves with these horribly overpriced boxes with sub par cards in them?

They really need to relax about all of these collection boxes that they plan to shove down our throats every two months.

Oh, and shame on you TPCi for making Aero so lame.

I have the Mega Diancie chain, and let me tell you: the HP is horrid on her. Diancie EX: 140 HP! Mega Diancie: 190 HP! AND Mega Mawile chain isn't much different. The Mega Mawile has the same HP as Mega Diancie, but the EX has 10 higher than Diancie. At least I can incorporate two fairy megas in my deck.. As for Mega Aerodactyl, well... he's not very good. YET. Once they come out, we can make strategies for them and they could be the best megas ever.. or not! Coming back to Mega Mawile, her attacks are being generous. The energy costs are too low for such good attacks! I mean, Diancie is better because on her attack it states: Diamond Storm [F] [F] [C] 100 damage “During your opponent’s next turn, prevent all damage done to each of your Pokémon from your opponent’s Pokémon-EX. (If this Pokémon is no longer your Active Pokémon, this effect ends.)” Mega Diancie is better.
Fairy is [Y]. Fighting is [F]

Mega mawile is Horrible!!!
It can never be played! S ure you could use whatever card it is (I think florges break) that reduces attack cost, but the hp is too low, it is fairy type, and we needed a decent attack! not a coinflipper with iffy damage...

M Mawile is decent as well as Mawile to extend playability wise

I like all the artworks. M-Aerodactyl looks like something that would be posted on the imposter prof. oak's thread, though

http://www.pokemon-card.com/products/xy/doublemega.html

Confirmed, each of Aero EX and Mawile EX include 1x spirit link in the set. This set also includes a full evolution chain of promo Shinx (2x), Luxio (2x), Luxray (1x) to go with Luxray BREAK (1x). 14 Promo cards in all, plus 5 half-packs each of Red and Blue, 2000 yen. I'm kinda jealous, knowing what we'll be paying abroad to get these.

does anyone know if there is a mega mawile spirit link?

Yes, there is. It's listed in the set list in the link PMJ posted above:

http://www.pokemon-card.com/products/xy/doublemega.html

Confirmed, each of Aero EX and Mawile EX include 1x spirit link in the set. This set also includes a full evolution chain of promo Shinx (2x), Luxio (2x), Luxray (1x) to go with Luxray BREAK (1x). 14 Promo cards in all, plus 5 half-packs each of Red and Blue, 2000 yen. I'm kinda jealous, knowing what we'll be paying abroad to get these.

Back