• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard M Absol EX / Wobbuffet

Zygarde

Z-Dawg
Pokémon: 14
  • 4-4 M Absol EX
  • 2 Bunnelby AT
  • 4 Wobbuffet PHF
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 40
  • 1 Ace Trainer
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 2 Teammates
  • 1 Professor Birch's Observations
  • 3 Professor Sycamore
  • 2 Xerosic
  • 1 Shadow Circle
  • 2 Silent Lab
  • 4 Trick Shovel
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 3 Switch
  • 3 Acro Bike
  • 3 VS Seeker
  • 3 Enhanced Hammer
  • 3 Mega Turbo
  • 3 Muscle Band
Energy: 6
  • 6 Darkness Energy
Strategy:

So yeah, I started to run this as a fun deck but it has been surprisingly good. The ideal starter is Wobbuffet, as it can stall a while I setup M Absol (sometimes it takes quite a few turns). I love to run Bunnelby. Usually by the end of the game my opponent's deck is almost out, so if I can't setup another M Absol fast enough I use Bunnelby to mill for 2.
As you might have noticed, this deck is sloooow, but usually it isn't a problem. That said, I only played this iteration 4 or 5 times, having lost only to Metal M Ray.
If you guys have any suggestions to help make it better, I'd love to hear them! :)

Change log: -2 Shadow Circle +2 Silent Lab

Last edited:

bradon

Aspiring Trainer
Interesting deck idea! I like what you've done here.

Since you run mega turbo it might be worth it to run one or two mystery energy over so many switch.

I'd also suggest Deoxys over Bunnelby as his Close Encounter can help you set up quicker.

Just some ideas good luck with your deck.

Zygarde

Z-Dawg
Thanks for the suggestions! Although I don't like Mystery Energy right now with all the Special Energy hate. Also, the thing I like about Bunnelby is being able to mill late game if needed, but I don't use it that much. Usually I'll win games by deck out without even using this guy. I'll give Deoxys a try!

Since I've not faced any fighting decks in a while, I switched the Shadow Circle for Silent Lab, because I was having trouble with Bats.

-2 Shadow Circle
+2 Silent Lab

SilverSilent

Dem Eeveelutions
Interesting deck idea! I like what you've done here.

Since you run mega turbo it might be worth it to run one or two mystery energy over so many switch.

I'd also suggest Deoxys over Bunnelby as his Close Encounter can help you set up quicker.

Just some ideas good luck with your deck.

Deoxy's is only the first turn while Bunnelby isn't. In theory that's a good idea, but he's not running any psychic energy so their is no point in running it as it'll become a dead card. Plus Bunnelby can also get him cards back to mill more.

As for a Stadium.. personal I'd keep Shadow Circle and keep it at two.

This is what I'd take out:

-2 Silent Lab
- 1 Teammates
- 1 Ace Trainer
-1 Muscle Band

And add this:

+ 3 Eco Arm
+ 1 Birch's Observations
+ 1 Shaymin-EX

Eco Arm helps you recycle cards like Trick Shovel and shoves them back in to your deck. True it's your deck, but when you're deck starts to get thin, you're able to easily recycle cards over and over to quickly mill your opponent out.

Birch and Shaymin are just help for the draw engine, you should get a bit speedier that way.

Overall, it's not a bad deck and could work very well. Absol has a decent attack that could prove to help you more than hurt you since usually a deck consists of over 50% of a player's deck on average. Anyways I know this was short, but I hope this helps you out.

Yo-yos

DP and hoenn era, when tcg was dope
Biggest issue is that eco arm put's tools back into your deck and trick shovel is not a tool. Big issue I see with this deck is there is so many things going on in this deck that there just doesn't seem to be alot of support for getting pokemon and energy to hand asap at the start of the game, it doesn't matter what your amounts are in this deck for strategic cards because you have bunnelby so that means that you can switch out cards for profs letters and so on and essentially play what you need, teching in trainers mail with bunnelby comes in handy for getting cards back you put back into your deck it's not 100% but it's something. If you have an issue with bats play hex maniac, shutdown all abilities.