TCG Fakes Lycanroc's Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Dragons Strike Set (Canceled)

Dusk Form Lycanroc

Champion of Alola
Here are the first 10 cards in my set, i will try to post 10 new cards every day. (i might forget though)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    130.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 2.png
    2.png
    126.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 3.png
    3.png
    137 KB · Views: 22
  • 4.png
    4.png
    138.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 5.png
    5.png
    107 KB · Views: 23
  • 6.png
    6.png
    123.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 7.png
    7.png
    125.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 8.png
    8.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 9.png
    9.png
    130.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 10.png
    10.png
    130.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
You've got some nice ideas here, Lycanroc!

However... instead of using Deckromacy, how about downloading GIMP/Photoshop (free/not free) and try making the cards that way? Online generators are generally frowned upon as they look untidy and unprofessional due to consistent font, placement and quality errors, and the excess watermarks - myself and a number of others actually find that text-based cards end up looking much nicer than a generated card. Generated cards are also pretty "cheap", as they require no effort and make the great ideas look less than they are. Using image editing software like GIMP or Photoshop provides a sense of achievement as you can say you made the card yourself - and as an added bonus, you can enter cards that you make in this way in the Create-A-Card competition! It can sometimes be a little daunting, but we've provided all the resources you'd need here, including a step-by-step General Tutorial and a Placements Tutorial to make creating your first card much easier for you. ^.^

You've got some nice ideas here, Lycanroc!

However... instead of using Deckromacy, how about downloading GIMP/Photoshop (free/not free) and try making the cards that way? Online generators are generally frowned upon as they look untidy and unprofessional due to consistent font, placement and quality errors, and the excess watermarks - myself and a number of others actually find that text-based cards end up looking much nicer than a generated card. Generated cards are also pretty "cheap", as they require no effort and make the great ideas look less than they are. Using image editing software like GIMP or Photoshop provides a sense of achievement as you can say you made the card yourself - and as an added bonus, you can enter cards that you make in this way in the Create-A-Card competition! It can sometimes be a little daunting, but we've provided all the resources you'd need here, including a step-by-step General Tutorial and a Placements Tutorial to make creating your first card much easier for you. ^.^
Thanks for the suggestion but i can't do that

Here are today's 10.

Attachments

• 11.png
    11.png
    135.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 12.png
    12.png
    91.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 13.png
    13.png
    147.5 KB · Views: 9