• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Lyanroc's Lickilicky/Mewtwo Deck

Dusk Form Lycanroc

Champion of Alola
Pokemon:
1 Sneasel (Steam Siege)
3 Wingull’s (Sun and Moon)
1 Meowth (Steam Siege)
1 Lickitung (Ultra Prism)
1 Lickilicky (Ultra Prism)
1 Mewtwo (Sun and Moon promos #77)
3 Lillipup’s (Sun and Moon)
1 Croagunk (Ultra Prism)
2 Dewpider’s (Ultra Prism)
1 Spiritomb (Steam Siege)
2 Herdier’s (Sun and Moon)
1 Yanma (Ultra Prism)
1 Roselia (Ultra Prism)
Trainers:
2 Potion’s (Sun and Moon)
1 Rescue Stretcher (Guardians Rising)
3 Timer Balls (Sun and Moon)
1 Exp. Share (Sun and Moon)
2 Energy Retrieval’s (Sun and Moon)
1 Big Malasada (Sun and Moon)
1 Switch (Sun and Moon)
3 Professor Kukui (Sun and Moon)
3 Nest Balls (Sun and Moon)
2 Lillie’s (Sun and Moon)
1 Super Scoop (Shining Legends)
1 Order Pad (Ultra Prism)
1 Escape Rope (Burning Shadows)
1 Professor’s Letter (XY Breakthrough)
2 Hau’s (Sun and Moon)
1 Volkner (Ultra Prism)
Energy's:
5 Lightning Energy’s
5 Grass Energy’s
2 Dark Energy’s
3 Psychic Energy’s
The strategy for this deck is basically doing damage while not allowing your opponent to fight back, with Croagunk being able to get rid of energy attached to your opponents active Pokemon, as well as using Mewtwo and Lickilicky's shear power. and last thing that i think needs mentioning: You are able to get everything you need with nest balls timer balls and the professors letter.

Last edited:
I don't want to seem rude, but, is this a serious deck? It looks more like a theme deck with the mishmash of energys and mediocre trainers. If you want to make lickylicky work, then you should at least use a standard deck skeleton (Tapu Lele, Sycamore, N, Cynthia, Ultra Ball etc) because from what I can tell at the moment this won't work out. Again I don't want to seem rude, but this seems far from competitive.

I don't want to seem rude, but, is this a serious deck? It looks more like a theme deck with the mishmash of energys and mediocre trainers. If you want to make lickylicky work, then you should at least use a standard deck skeleton (Tapu Lele, Sycamore, N, Cynthia, Ultra Ball etc) because from what I can tell at the moment this won't work out. Again I don't want to seem rude, but this seems far from competitive.
it wasn't really made to be very competitive, i just made a deck out of what i have and so far i have only lost 2 games out of the 6 i have played with it (usually its a lot more then that with a new deck)

Well I can tell it's a deck of cards you have on hand it's hard for anyone on pokebeach to give advice to brand new players without ripping up the deck and spitting out a meta deck. If your gonna play casual I recommend just kinda doing your own thing and if you want to get good drop 150$ on a good deck and from there it's allot easier to build new decks. As is the only thing I can say is that you have way to many weak cards in your deck mewtwo and lickilicky are not good cards by any means.

Also winning 4/6 games with this either means your fighting equally bad decks or people in dead draw central

Not meant to be offensive just educational on what you should so moving forward

Back