• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Luxchomp (Masters Cities)

NeverKnowDeath

Aspiring Trainer
2-2 Luxray GL X
2-2 Garchomp C X
2-1 Uxie X
2 Crobat G
1-1 Mismagius SF
1 Bronzong G
1 Promocroak G
1 Ambipom G
1 Azelf LA
1 Unown Q

4 Cyrus
3 Collector
2 Bebes
2 Aarons
4 Poketurn
4 Powerspray
3 E gain
3 Energy exchanger
2 SP radar
1 Luxury ball

4 Call
4 DCE
3 Lightning
1 Psychic

obvious techs, but still oh so worried about the VileGar matchup

any suggestions?

Probably as a Mewtwo Lv.X counter. I would probably put in Dialga G Lv.X if you're worried more about the VileGar matchup than you are other decks. He can still be a Mewtwo counter as well. Fitting in one or two Warps are doable as well.

dmaster out.

I would add Dialga, but so many times has a dialga start hampered me from gaining the lead.

plus, once Level down happens, I'm kinda screwed.

Mismagius can HELP in a vilegar matchup, but throwin a set up vileplume or gengar on the bench back in the deck
a good machamp and Mewtwo counter as well.

if playing gengar you should keep some sprays to prevent the level down, so add in dialga, it's needed in every sp deck nowadays imo. and with uxie, a crobat drop and lucario you should be able to defeat machamp.
so i'd:
- 1-1 mismagius
- promocroak (if you play smart you'll kill luxray anyway or maybe they poketurn it on the spot and put something else active so no revenge on lux)
- ambipom (if you play smart your garchomp will kill their garchomp if it's still active?)
- unknown q
- 4 call energy
- 1 psychic energy

+ 1-1 or 2-1 dialga lvx
+ 1-1 blaziken fb
+ 1 crobat g
+ lucario sp

+2 metal
+2 fire energie

if you think about it promocroak and ambipom might look good but the surprise factor is already long gone so better lure them into a trap with your other Pokémon and sp decks are not the only ones out there

-1crobat g
-1energy exchanger

+1sp radar
+1e-gain

crobat take to much space and you will never use all 3 energy exchanger,you even dont use all of them when you play only two!you will draw dce anyways,or just load up garchomp with basic energys!
XD

Back