• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

LuxChomp BR Masters

konter5683

Rebecca Black <3
2-2 Luxray GL Lv.X
2-2 Garchomp C Lv.X
2-1 Uxie Lv.X
1-1 Dialga G Lv.X
1 Ambipom G
1 Azelf LA
1 Lucario GL
2 Crobat G
2 Purugly G
1 Drifblim FB
1 Bronzong G

3 Electric Energy
2 Metal Energy
1 Psyhic Energy
2 Warp Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy

2 Pokemon Collector
4 TGI Energy Gain
1 Judge
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
4 TGI Power Spray
1 Aaron's Collection
4 TGI SP Radar
4 TGI Poketurn
2 Bebe's Search

Start with about anything. Then, poketurn up and get a GCX set up. Use luxray and garchomp for cheep ko's. Lucario GL and Drifblim FB can snipe Pixies. ERL is a game ender. DGX is for vileplume. Uxie is drawpower :/ Azelf is to get what you need from prizes. Crobat can flashbite.. :D Purugly is an interesting card. For any energy, OR an energy gain and NO energy, you can deal 20 dammage and cripple there energy..

You have to admit Purugly is a novelty card. It's fine to keep in one, but two is just begging to start with it, which isn't the best thing in the world. I would take out one for Ambipom G. Not only is it not a horrible starter with Tail Code (also messes up Energy if you're obviously into that), but also Snap Attack for a possible donk or Garchomp C revenge kill.

dmaster out.

I would use Looker's instead of Judge. That's probably just me, but with Judge you run the risk of getting nothing from the draws and with Looker's you can see what they have in their hand and decide if you want to shuffle it in.

I made a few changes, including adding an ambipom G. And I increased the SP radar and E-Gain to 4 copies for consistancy. Should I add Promocroak?

@garchomp. I prefer judge as it disrupts my opponent and I get a new hand

It is down to two key things.

You want a winnable situation with both Mewtwo AND Machamp

OR.

A losable situation with Machamp.

Your call.

BTS not worth the space, is what I mean. Most decks that you would need to utilize Drifblim to counter usually plays BTS already.

Against Diachomp, you usually have the speed advantage over them...But if you do, just play it down at the right time like after they rushed something, etc.

What Mew Jadester said is right you either counter Mewtwo or you can use Drifblim UD and counter both but using both sounds like it takes up some space

Back