TCG Fakes Lunarwork's Image-Based Set - Pokemon: Crown Keepers

Lunarwork

Just causing a total lunar eclipse....
Hey, people! Lunarwork here with some fakes. It's a new set I call Crown Keepers. There's a CK2 set to come out somewhere around April-May, I think? The cards are as follows:

Pokémon: Crown Keepers: (1-101)
#1. Gyarados (HR)
#2.Gengar (HR)
#3. Machamp (HR)
#4. Alakazam (HR)
#5. Volcanora (HR)
#6. Mewtwo (HR)
#7. Slowbro (HR)
#8. Slowking (HR)
#9. Bulbasaur (C)
#10. Ivysaur (UC)
#11. Venusaur (R)
#12. Blastoise (R)
#13. Venusaur (R)
#14. Pidgey (C)
#15. Pidgeotto (UC)
#16. Pidgeot (R)
#17. Sableye (HR)
Okay, these next ones are for some people I know in my life...
#18. Kamille's Mawile (HR)
#19. Leander's Kadabra (HR)
#20. Jibriel's Aggron (HR)
#21. Zane's Klingklang (HR)
#22. Raticate (R)
#23. Hitmonchan (R)
#24. Seel (C)
#25. Dewgong (R)
Another batch of life-related cards...
#26. Kamille's Dragonite (HR)
#27. Brent's Jirachi (HR)
#28. Ashton's Dodrio (HR)
#29. Mike's Raichu (HR)

For now, that's it. I'll keep you guys up to date with other cards. Thanks!
-Lunarwork

There's also a promo Greninja-EX FA Card to keep you guys on this!
Greninja_ex_Deckromancy.jpg

EDIT: How do I spoil?

First off, I've just merged all your posts into the OP post as they were all made in such a short time. It makes things a lot tidier like that. :p

For spoilers, you need to put text inside the spoilers, otherwise they will not show up. For an example:
Code:
[spoiler=this is a name]some text in the spoiler[/spoiler]

This card will output:
some text in the spoiler

Anyway, I ended up fixing up the spoiler issues in your posts already. ^.^

@Lunarwork, it looks like Deckromacy will only host a card for a set time period, and that's why the image now doesn't work. If you would like to use Deckromacy to design your cards, you will need to right click and "Save as" the image onto your computer. You will then need to upload the image to the forums using the "Upload a File" button next to the "Post Reply" button, or upload the image onto an image-sharer such as Imgur, so the image doesn't stop working. :)

However, instead of using Deckromacy, how about downloading GIMP/Photoshop (free/not free) and try making the cards that way? Online generators are generally frowned down upon as they look untidy and unprofessional due to consistent errors with font, placement and quality, as well as the excess watermarks. They are also "cheap", as they require very little effort and make your great ideas look less than they really are. Using image editing software like GIMP or Photoshop provides a sense of achievement as you can say you made the card yourself! We've even got a ton of resources and a card faking guide available, to make card faking using GIMP or Photoshop much easier for you. ^.^

Thank you for the tips, BB. I'll take your words as precious advice from now on.

Let me try something else...

Back