TCG Fakes LunarWolf21's Text-Based Fakes

LunarWolf21

Aspiring Trainer
So I've been wanting a good Zangoose and Seviper for a while, especially a Zangoose and Seviper that work together, and this is what I came up with. They might be too powerful, I don't know.

Zangoose
Colorless Basic / 90 HP

• Ability (Toxic Boost): If this Pokemon is Poisoned, this Pokemon's attacks do 60 more damage to the opponent's Active Pokemon, before applying Weakness and Resistance, also put 2 more damage counters on this Pokemon between turns.

• Do the Z-Wave (Colorless x3): 30x base damage; This attack does 30 damage for each Zangoose you have in play and each Seviper your opponent has in play.

Weak: Fighting, Resist: Psychic, Retreat: 1.

Seviper
Psychic Basic / 90 HP

• Ability (Toxic Fangs): When this Pokemon is put onto the Bench, you must Poison both Active Pokemon (yours and your opponent's).

• Nerve Toxin (Psychic x1, Colorless x1): 30 base damage; You may Paralyze your opponent's Active Pokemon. If you do, put this Pokemon in your opponent's hand. (Discard all other cards attached to this Pokemon.) Nerve Toxin cannot be used during your next turn.

Weak: Psychic, Resist: Fighting, Retreat: 1.

Rivalry Ball
Item
Search your deck for a Zangoose and a Seviper, reveal them, and put 1 of them into your hand. Put the other card into your opponent's hand. Shuffle your deck afterward. You must reveal both a Zangoose and a Seviper. If you cannot, this card does nothing.

Snake Whistle
Item
Your opponent reveals his or her hand. Put any number of Seviper you find there onto your opponent's Bench. Then, you may put 1 Seviper from your hand onto your opponent's Bench.

Last edited:
Nice ideas here! I particularly like how you've played on the Zangoose/Seviper rivalry. Rivalry Ball is particularly hilarious! You've also got pretty good grasp on wording captilisation, so definitely keep that up! I would say that "Do the Z-Wave" is probably a little too powerful since it can do at least 120 damage without much difficulty. I'd suggest adding an extra [C] (colorless) cost or dropping the base damage to 20. Seviper is pretty well balanced, so good job there. =D

I must ask; how exactly does the "put this Pokemon in your opponent's hand" work? I wouldn't want to lose my Seviper in my opponent's deck, and have to fish it back out after the game, after all. Definitely a neat concept, though. ;)

Regarding wording, Rivalry Ball should be worded as follows [Ref: Level Ball, Frogaider BKP]:

Search your deck for a Zangoose, reveal it and put it into your hand. Then, search your deck for a Seviper, reveal it, and put it into your opponent's hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
There's a few other things, such as Toxic Boost ("while" should be "if" and see Bouffalant PRC), Toxic Fangs (see Haunter BKT for reference), Nerve Toxin (see M-Ampharos-EX, Hoopa STS), Snake Whistle ("Either way" should be "Then"). It may look like a lot, but don't worry - it just shows that you're getting very creative. We even have a nifty "Common Wording Errors" compilation so things are even easier. ^.^

And since I really like your cards, would you take a request of mine? I'd love to see a flavourful Cacnea and Cacturne. =D

That's a pretty cool mechanic you've got there. Zangoose/Seviper is definitely one of the less-explored areas of Pokémon lore, in the TCG at least, and I love what you've done with it. :)

Rivalry Ball is certainly interesting. Might I ask why you decided to make it so Zangoose always goes into your hand and Seviper goes into your opponent's? I see that between Rivalry Ball and Snake Whistle you can pull off a pretty cool combo, but it seems like Zangoose will always come out ahead, which might not be the best thing for a "rivalry". Also, Seviper doesn't seem to have a strictly negative effect, so there might be times you'd rather have a Seviper than a Zangoose. If that's the case, I think the ideal wording would be this:

Search your deck for a Zangoose and a Seviper, reveal them, and put 1 of them into your hand. Put the other card into your opponent's hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.​

There's also a slight issue there in that you can opt to fail-search one of them, denying your opponent a card at all. Not sure how that'd be fixed, though. @bbninjas?

There's not really a way where you can get around the fail-search, since anything in your deck is not known. For a "must", you have to get the cards from the discard pile or reveal your hand.

Nice ideas here! I particularly like how you've played on the Zangoose/Seviper rivalry. Rivalry Ball is particularly hilarious! You've also got pretty good grasp on wording captilisation, so definitely keep that up! I would say that "Do the Z-Wave" is probably a little too powerful since it can do at least 120 damage without much difficulty. I'd suggest adding an extra [C] (colorless) cost or dropping the base damage to 20. Seviper is pretty well balanced, so good job there. =D

Thanks. :)

I'll increase the attack cost by 1.

I must ask; how exactly does the "put this Pokemon in your opponent's hand" work? I wouldn't want to lose my Seviper in my opponent's deck, and have to fish it back out after the game, after all. Definitely a neat concept, though. ;)

If it would be put in your opponent's deck, it's put in your deck instead. I can see how a player might forget, play N, and their Seviper get shuffled into the wrong deck though.

Regarding wording, Rivalry Ball should be worded as follows [Ref: Level Ball, Frogaider BKP]:

Search your deck for a Zangoose, reveal it and put it into your hand. Then, search your deck for a Seviper, reveal it, and put it into your opponent's hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
There's a few other things, such as Toxic Boost ("while" should be "if" and see Bouffalant PRC), Toxic Fangs (see Haunter BKT for reference), Nerve Toxin (see M-Ampharos-EX, Hoopa STS), Snake Whistle ("Either way" should be "Then"). It may look like a lot, but don't worry - it just shows that you're getting very creative. We even have a nifty "Common Wording Errors" compilation so things are even easier. ^.^

Thank you, this helps a lot! I must point out though, that Toxic Fangs works differently from Haunter BKT - Toxic Fangs is meant to work whenever Seviper is put on the Bench in any way, whether from the hand, deck, or by the effect of a Trainer card (e.g. Snake Whistle), and is not optional.

And since I really like your cards, would you take a request of mine? I'd love to see a flavourful Cacnea and Cacturne. =D

Sure thing! Let's see here...

Cacnea
Grass Basic / 70 HP

• Spikes (Colorless x1): Put 1 damage counter on all of your opponent's Pokemon in play. During your opponent's next turn, if a Pokemon on their Bench becomes their Active Pokemon, put 2 damage counters on that Pokemon.

• Grass Knot (Grass x1): 20x base damage; This attack does 20 damage for each Colorless Energy in your opponent's Active Pokemon's Retreat Cost.

Weak: Fire, Resist: Water, Retreat: 2.

Cacturne
Grass and Dark (Dual Type) Stage 1 / 130 HP

• Ability (Ingrain): At any time between turns, if this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon and has a basic Grass Energy Card attached to it, heal 10 damage from this Pokemon. If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, prevent all effects of your opponent's Pokemon's attacks and Abilities, and your opponent's Trainer cards, that would switch this Pokemon with 1 of your Benched Pokemon.

• Needle Arm (Grass x1 and Colorless x1): 30x base damage; This attack does 30 damage for each basic Grass Energy Card attached to your Cacnea and Cacturne in play.

Weak: Fire, Resist: Water, Retreat: 3.

Cacturne BREAK
Grass and Dark (Dual Type) BREAK / 160 HP

• BREAK Evolution Rule: Cacturne BREAK retains the attacks, Abilities, Weakness, Resistance, and Retreat Cost of its previous Evolution.

• Ability (Spiky Shield): If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon and is damaged by an opponent's attack (even if this Pokemon is Knocked Out), put 3 damage counters on the Attacking Pokemon.

• Sucker Punch (Dark x1 and Colorless x2): During your opponent's next turn, if this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon and would be damaged by an opponent's attack (even if this Pokemon would be Knocked Out), put 9 damage counters on the Attacking Pokemon, before this Pokemon is damaged.

That's a pretty cool mechanic you've got there. Zangoose/Seviper is definitely one of the less-explored areas of Pokémon lore, in the TCG at least, and I love what you've done with it. :)

Thanks. :)

Rivalry Ball is certainly interesting. Might I ask why you decided to make it so Zangoose always goes into your hand and Seviper goes into your opponent's? I see that between Rivalry Ball and Snake Whistle you can pull off a pretty cool combo, but it seems like Zangoose will always come out ahead, which might not be the best thing for a "rivalry". Also, Seviper doesn't seem to have a strictly negative effect, so there might be times you'd rather have a Seviper than a Zangoose. If that's the case, I think the ideal wording would be this:

Search your deck for a Zangoose and a Seviper, reveal them, and put 1 of them into your hand. Put the other card into your opponent's hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.​

There's also a slight issue there in that you can opt to fail-search one of them, denying your opponent a card at all. Not sure how that'd be fixed, though. @bbninjas?

Good points. I like your version of Rivalry Ball better. Zangoose is one of my favorite Pokemon, so I was a little biased in favor of Zangoose when designing them. Looking back at the cards, I could add a drawback to Zangoose's Toxic Boost, tripling Poison damage it takes, like so:

• Ability (Toxic Boost): If this Pokemon is Poisoned, this Pokemon's attacks do 60 more damage to the opponent's Active Pokemon, before applying Weakness and Resistance, also put 2 more damage counters on this Pokemon between turns.

That way, with Seviper's Toxic Fangs inflicting Poison, and Paralysis from Seviper's Nerve Toxin, Zangoose would be Knocked Out going back into your turn (30 from Nerve Toxin + 30 from poison + another 30 from poison), making it feel more like a "rivalry".

There's not really a way where you can get around the fail-search, since anything in your deck is not known. For a "must", you have to get the cards from the discard pile or reveal your hand.

Can you add an extra sentence preventing Rivalry Ball from being played if you do not reveal both Zangoose and Seviper?

"Search your deck for a Zangoose and a Seviper, reveal them, and put 1 of them into your hand. Put the other card into your opponent's hand. Shuffle your deck afterward. You must reveal both a Zangoose and a Seviper. If you cannot, this card does nothing."

Last edited:
Welcome back, Lunar! It's been a while. =P

Sure thing! Let's see here...

Cacnea
Grass Basic / 70 HP

• Spikes (Colorless x1): Put 1 damage counter on all of your opponent's Pokemon in play. During your opponent's next turn, if a Pokemon on their Bench becomes their Active Pokemon, put 2 damage counters on that Pokemon.

• Grass Knot (Grass x1): 40x base damage; This attack does 40 damage for each Colorless Energy in your opponent's Active Pokemon's Retreat Cost.

Weak: Fire, Resist: Water, Retreat: 2.

Cacturne
Grass and Dark (Dual Type) Stage 1 / 130 HP

• Ability (Ingrain): At any time between turns, if this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, heal 10 damage from this Pokemon for each basic Grass Energy Card attached to your Cacnea and Cacturne in play. If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, prevent all effects of your opponent's Pokemon's attacks and Abilities, and your opponent's Trainer cards, that would switch this Pokemon with 1 of your Benched Pokemon.

• Needle Arm (Grass x1 and Colorless x1): 30x base damage; This attack does 30 damage for each basic Grass Energy Card attached to your Cacnea and Cacturne in play. You may discard 1 basic Dark Energy Card attached to this Pokemon. If you do, your opponent's Active Pokemon is Paralyzed.

Weak: Fire, Resist: Water, Retreat: 3.

Cacturne BREAK
Grass and Dark (Dual Type) BREAK / 160 HP

• BREAK Evolution Rule: Cacturne BREAK retains the attacks, Abilities, Weakness, Resistance, and Retreat Cost of its previous Evolution.

• Ability (Spiky Shield): If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon and is damaged by an opponent's attack (even if this Pokemon is Knocked Out), put 3 damage counters on the Attacking Pokemon.

• Sucker Punch (Dark x1 and Colorless x2): During your opponent's next turn, if this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon and would be damaged by an opponent's attack (even if this Pokemon would be Knocked Out), put 9 damage counters on the Attacking Pokemon, before this Pokemon is damaged.
Some interesting ideas here! I think you might be trying to cram a bit to much stuff in your effects, though. Needle Arm really could do without the extra Paralysis effect, as it makes it a bit clunky (and a bit too powerful). I'd also say that Ingrain and Grass Knot are both much too powerful. Ingrain can really tank those hits with the right support, perhaps with some HP boost, and become virtually unKO-abl especially since getting some [G] Energy isn't all too difficult. As for Grass Knot, that Cacnae can do 120+ to a large number of Pokemon for a single [G] Energy (and KO Primals easily!). Most Pokemon will be doing some 20x instead, and even then, that's with two Energy for the cost. I suggest you watch the power, but that concept is there! ^.^

Can you add an extra sentence preventing Rivalry Ball from being played if you do not reveal both Zangoose and Seviper?

"Search your deck for a Zangoose and a Seviper, reveal them, and put 1 of them into your hand. Put the other card into your opponent's hand. Shuffle your deck afterward. You must reveal both a Zangoose and a Seviper. If you cannot, this card does nothing."
Ohey, that's a really effective way around the fail-search issue! Very creative and great problem-solving! ^.^

Welcome back, Lunar! It's been a while. =P

Some interesting ideas here! I think you might be trying to cram a bit to much stuff in your effects, though. Needle Arm really could do without the extra Paralysis effect, as it makes it a bit clunky (and a bit too powerful). I'd also say that Ingrain and Grass Knot are both much too powerful. Ingrain can really tank those hits with the right support, perhaps with some HP boost, and become virtually unKO-abl especially since getting some [G] Energy isn't all too difficult. As for Grass Knot, that Cacnae can do 120+ to a large number of Pokemon for a single [G] Energy (and KO Primals easily!). Most Pokemon will be doing some 20x instead, and even then, that's with two Energy for the cost. I suggest you watch the power, but that concept is there! ^.^

Sorry for being away for a while. Good points. I was wary of the Paralysis effect too, but I wanted to reference the fact that Needle Arm has a chance at flinching in the video games, so yeah. I'll remove the Paralysis. I can reduce the damage Grass Knot does, but how should I tone down Ingrain? Maybe it should just heal 10, and not 10 per energy?

Ohey, that's a really effective way around the fail-search issue! Very creative and great problem-solving! ^.^

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
I can reduce the damage Grass Knot does, but how should I tone down Ingrain? Maybe it should just heal 10, and not 10 per energy?
I think that's a very good approach. It's much more balanced and isn't easily broken, which is always good card design. ^.^

I figured out how to spoiler tag cards! *ahem* Well, these are some ideas I had for Trainer Cards. Some of them are probably too powerful, but it's getting late so I'll just post these here so I can get some feedback from you all. Remember they may not be balanced when looking over them.

Black Sludge
Item (Tool)
If the Pokémon this card is attached to is Poisoned, heal damage from this Pokémon between turns instead of placing damage counters on it. (Heal 10 damage for each damage counter that would have been placed by Poison.)
Twisted Spoon
Item (Tool)
If the Pokémon this card is attached to has a basic [P] Energy Card attached to it, this card provides 1 [P] Energy. (This card does not count as an Energy Card.)
Augmented Poké Ball
Item
You may play this card and 1 Poké Ball card at once.
  • If you played this card without a Poké Ball card, flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for a Pokémon, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
  • If you played this card and a Poké Ball card, search your deck for up to 2 Pokémon, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
Aether Paradise
Stadium
Neither player may play Item cards with Ball in their names from their hand.
Vast Poni Canyon
Stadium
Each player may play up to 2 Supporter cards from their hand during their turns.
Isle Evelup
Stadium
Once during each player's turn, that player may attach 1 basic Energy Card from their hand to 1 of their Benched Pokémon. If they do, that Pokémon cannot attack this turn.
Trial Guide
Supporter
Search your deck for a Pokémon Tool card and a basic Energy Card, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
Scott
Supporter
Search your deck for a Supporter card and a Stadium card, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
Karate Family
Supporter
Attach up to 2 basic [F] Energy Cards from your hand to 1 of your [F] Pokémon in play.
Veteran
Supporter
Discard 2 cards from your hand. (If you can't discard 2 cards, you can't play this card.) Put an Item card or Stadium card from your discard pile into your hand.
Aether Foundation Employee
Supporter
Choose 1:
  • Discard 1 Pokémon Tool or Special Energy Card attached to 1 Pokémon in play (yours or your opponent's). If you do, the player whose card was discarded may draw 2 cards.
  • Shuffle your hand into your deck. Then, draw 6 cards. Your opponent may do the same.
Lusamine
Supporter
Declare 1 Trainer card name (except Lusamine). Until the end of your opponent's next turn, neither player may play or discard Trainer cards from their hand with the declared name.
Gladion
Supporter
During your opponent's next turn, if an opponent's Pokémon attacks, you may discard an additional copy of Gladion from your hand. If you do, discard the attacking Pokémon and all cards attached to it, and that attack does nothing. (This does not count as a Knock Out.) If this would discard your opponent's only Pokémon in play, this effect does nothing.
Eevee User
Supporter
Choose 1:
  • Search your deck for as many Eevee as you like and put them onto your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.
  • Attach 1 basic Energy Card from your hand to 1 of your Eevee in play.
  • Shuffle up to 8 in any combination of Eevee, Pokémon that evolve from Eevee, and basic Energy cards from your discard pile into your deck.
  • Search your deck for an Eevium Z, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
Eevium Z
Item (Tool)
If the Pokémon this card is attached to is Eevee, it can use the attack on this card once per game.

• [C] Extreme Evoboost GX: While this Pokémon is in play and Eevium Z is attached to it, it gains +60 HP and its attacks do 60 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokemon (before applying Weakness and Resistance), for each of your Pokémon in play that evolve from Eevee with a different name, and it can use the attacks of any of your Pokémon in play that evolve from Eevee. (You still need the necessary Energy to use each attack.) It is treated as a Pokémon GX, and if it is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 1 more Prize Card. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)​

Last edited:
Some Pokémon this time.

Lycanroc GX (Midnight Form)
[F] Stage 1 (evolves from Rockruff) / 210 HP

[F] Counter: If this Pokémon was damaged by an attack during your opponent's last turn, this attack does the same amount of damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[F][F][C] Rock Tomb: 90 base damage; Your opponent's Active Pokémon can't retreat during your opponent's next turn.

[F][F][D] LycanClaw GX: 120 base damage; Discard 2 Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weak: [G], Resist: [-] (None), Retreat: [C]
Mudbray
[F] Basic / 80 HP

[C] Trample: 20 base damage; This Pokémon does 10 damage to itself.

[F][C] Mud Shot: 30 base damage; Discard an Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

Weak: [G], Resist: [L], Retreat [C]
Mudsdale GX
[F] Stage 1 (evolves from Mudbray) / 220 HP

Ability (Stamina): If this Pokémon has any damage counters on it, this Pokémon takes 40 less damage from attacks (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

[F][C][C] High Horsepower: 100 base damage; This Pokémon does 40 damage to itself.

[F][C][C] Stampede GX: 60+ base damage; Does 30 more damage for each Mudbray you have in play, and 60 more damage for each Mudsdale and Mudsdale GX you have in play. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weak: [G], Resist: [L], Retreat [C]
Riolu
[F] Basic / 70 HP

Ability (S.O.S.): Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is your Active Pokemon, you may search your deck for a Riolu and put it on your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward. You may only use 1 S.O.S. Ability per turn.

[C] Double Kick: 10 base damage; You may discard a [F] Energy attached to this Pokémon. If you do, this Pokémon may attack again with Double Kick. (You must still have the necessary Energy attached that is required to use Double Kick. If the first attack Knocks Out your opponent's Active Pokémon, you may attack again with Double Kick after your opponent chooses a new Active Pokémon.) You cannot attack more than twice per turn this way.

Weak: [P], Resist: [D], Retreat [-] (Zero)
Lucario GX
[F][M] Stage 1 (evolves from Riolu) / 210 HP
This Pokemon is both [F] and [M] type.

[F] Power-Up Punch: 30 base damage; You may search your deck for an Energy card and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon in play. Then, shuffle your deck.

[F][C][C] Close Combat: 120 base damage; During your opponent's next turn, if this Pokémon does not have any [M] Energy attached to it, this Pokémon takes 60 more damage from attacks, before applying Weakness and Resistance.

[F][M] Bullet Punch GX: Discard 1 [F] and 1 [M] Energy attached to this Pokémon. If you cannot discard a [F] and a [M] Energy, this attack does nothing. Knock Out 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon with 90 remaining HP or less. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weak: [R], Resist: [D], Retreat [C]
Aura Energy
Special Energy Card
Provides both [F] and [M] Energy, but only 1 Energy at a time. If this card is attached to a [F] Pokémon, that Pokémon's attacks do 10 more damage to the opponent's Active Pokémon, before applying Weakness and Resistance. If this card is attached to a [M] Pokémon, that Pokémon takes 10 less damage from attacks, before applying Weakness and Resistance. If this card is attached to Lucario, Lucario EX, or Lucario GX, this card provides 2 Energy at a time.
Cobalion GX
[F][M] Basic / 180 HP
This Pokemon is both [F] and [M] type.

[M] Metal Sound: Choose 2 of your Benched Pokémon. For each of those Pokémon, search your deck for a [M] Energy card and attach it to that Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[F][M][C] Sacred Sword: 90+ base damage; If your opponent's Active Pokémon is [D] and has [F] Resistance, this attack does 140 more damage.

[F][F][M][M][C] Purge GX: 300 damage; Discard all Energy attached to this Pokémon. If this attack Knocks Out your opponent's [D] Pokémon, take 1 more Prize Card. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weak: [R], Resist: [D], Retreat [C][C]
Terrakion GX
[F] Basic / 180 HP

Ability (Justified): Once during your turn (before your attack), if your opponent has a [D] Pokémon in play, you may attach 1 basic [F] Energy Card from your hand to 1 of your Benched Non-[D] Pokémon. You may only use 1 Justified Ability per turn.

[F][F][F] All-Out Rampage: 10+ base damage; Does 10 more damage for each damage counter on your Benched Non-[D] Pokémon. This Pokémon can't use All-Out Rampage during your next turn.

[F] The Heart of Justice GX: Search your deck for up to 3 basic [F] Energy cards and attach them to your Non-[D] Pokémon in any way you like. Then, shuffle your deck. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weak: [G], Resist: [D], Retreat: [C][C][C]

Some ideas I had.

Pikachu
[L] Basic / 70 HP

[L] Gnaw a Thunder Stone: Search your deck for a Pokémon that evolves from this Pokémon, and put it on this Pokémon. (This counts as evolving this Pokémon.) Shuffle your deck afterward.

[L][L][L] Volt Tackle: 90 base damage; This Pokémon does 30 damage to itself.

Weak: [F], Resist: [-] (None), Retreat: [-] (Zero)

Raichu GX
[L] Stage 1 (evolves from Pikachu) / 210 HP

[L] Discharge: 30 base damage; Discard a Special Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon. If you do, your opponent's Active Pokémon is Paralyzed. This Pokémon can't use Discharge during your next turn.

[L][C][C] Group Thunder: 30+ base damage; Does 30 more damage for each of your Benched Raichu and Alolan Raichu (including EX • GX).

[L][C][C] Group Finish GX: 60+ base damage; Does 60 more damage for each of your Benched Raichu and Alolan Raichu (including EX • GX). (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weak: [F], Resist: [-] (None), Retreat: [C][C]

Alolan Raichu GX
[L][P] Stage 1 (evolves from Pikachu) / 210 HP
This Pokémon is both [L] and [P] type.

[-] (No attack cost) Charge: Search your deck for an Energy Card and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[L][P][C] Psy-Bolt: 90 base damage; This attack's damage isn't affected by any effects on your opponent's Active Pokémon. Does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. Apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.

[L][L][P][P][C] Stoked Sparksurfer GX: Discard all Energy attached to this Pokémon. Put damage counters on your opponent's Active Pokémon until its remaining HP is 10, also Paralyze it. Does 30 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. Apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weak: [D], Resist [-] (None), Retreat: [C]

Light Ball
Item (Tool)
Damage from the attacks of the Pikachu this card is attached to is doubled, before applying Weakness and Resistance.
I came up with the idea for these cards when I realized there's Raichu and Alolan Raichu, but only Pikachu. Well, you can't run a 4-8 line, that'd be silly, same thing with Eevee too, 8 evolutions but only 4 basics, so I made these.

Pikachu Doll

Item
Play this card as if it were a 30 HP [L] Basic Pokémon. This card's name while in play is treated as Pikachu, and it can evolve into any Pokémon that evolves from Pikachu. This card can't attack or retreat. If this card is Knocked Out, your opponent can't take any Prizes for it. During your turn (before your attack), you may discard this card from play.

Eevee Doll
Item
Play this card as if it were a 30 HP [C] Basic Pokémon. This card's name while in play is treated as Eevee, and it can evolve into any Pokémon that evolves from Eevee. This card can't attack or retreat. If this card is Knocked Out, your opponent can't take any Prizes for it. During your turn (before your attack), you may discard this card from play.

Riolu Doll
Item
Play this card as if it were a 30 HP [F] Basic Pokémon. This card's name while in play is treated as Riolu, and it can evolve into any Pokémon that evolves from Riolu. This card can't attack or retreat. If this card is Knocked Out, your opponent can't take any Prizes for it. During your turn (before your attack), you may discard this card from play.
Lucario
[F][M] Stage 1 (evolves from Riolu) / 120 HP
This Pokémon is both [F] and [M] type.

[F] Aura Sphere: Does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. Apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.

[F][M] Aura of Vengeance: 20+ base damage; Does 10 more damage for each Pokémon in your discard pile.

Weak: [R], Resist: [D], Retreat: [-] (Zero)
Flareon GX
[R] Stage 1 (evolves from Eevee) / 220 HP

[R] Flame Charge: 30 base damage; You may search your deck for a basic [R] Energy Card and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[R][C][C] Flare Blitz: 160 base damage; Discard all [R] Energy from this Pokémon. This Pokémon does 80 damage to itself.

[R][R] Extreme Evo-Vengeance GX: 20+ base damage; Does 50 more damage for each Eevee and each Pokémon that evolves from Eevee in your discard pile. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weak: [W], Resist: [M], Retreat: [C]

Jolteon GX
[L] Stage 1 (evolves from Eevee) / 220 HP

[L] Lightningrod: Search your deck for up to 3 [L] Energy Cards and attach them to this Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[L][C][C] Volt Switch: 90 base damage; You may switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon. If you do, you may move up to 3 basic [L] Energy Cards attached to this Pokémon to your new Active Pokémon.

[L][L][L][L][L] Omega Zap Cannon GX: Discard all Energy attached to this Pokémon. Knock Out 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. You take 1 less Prize Card this way. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weak: [F], Resist: [M], Retreat: [-] (None)

Vaporeon GX
[W] Stage 1 (evolves from Eevee) / 220 HP

[W] Aqua Ring: You may search your deck for a Pokémon Tool and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon that does not already have a Tool attached. If you do, heal 10 damage from that Pokémon between turns, for as long as that Tool remains attached to it.

[W][C][C] Aurora Beam: 60+ base damage; Does 60 more damage for each Special Energy Card attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[C] Baton Pass GX: Search your deck for any 1 Pokémon and switch it with this Pokémon. (Any attached cards, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokémon. Remove all damage counters and Special Conditions.) Shuffle this Pokémon into your deck. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weak: [L], Resist: [M], Retreat: [C][C]
Moon Flute
Key Item
• Key Items also count as Items. You may only play 1 Key Item per turn.
Choose 1 of your Cosmoem in play. Search your deck for a Lunala (including EX • GX or otherwise) and put it on that Pokémon. (This counts as evolving that Pokémon.) Shuffle your deck afterward. You can use this card during your first turn or on a Pokémon that was put into play this turn.

Sun Flute
Key Item
Choose 1 of your Cosmoem in play. Search your deck for a Solgaleo (including EX • GX or otherwise) and put it on that Pokémon. (This counts as evolving that Pokémon.) Shuffle your deck afterward. You can use this card during your first turn or on a Pokémon that was put into play this turn.

Key Stone
Key Item (Tool)
If the Pokémon this card is attached to evolves into a Mega Pokémon, your turn does not end. Then, discard this card.

Z-Ring
Key Item (Tool)
The Pokémon GX this card is attached to can use its GX attack, even if you've used a GX attack previously this game. You may only use this effect of Z-Ring once per game. You can't use the same GX attack twice per game this way. If the Pokémon this card is attached to is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 1 more Prize Card.

Sprinklotad
Key Item
Search your deck for a basic [W] Energy Card and attach it to 1 of your Benched [G] Pokémon. If you do, heal 30 damage from that Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Ho-Oh's Rainbow Wing
Key Item
Search your deck for any number of basic Energy Cards, each with a different type, and add them to your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
Type: Null
[C] Basic / 130 HP

[C][C] Rage: 20+ base damage; Does 10 more damage for each damage counter on this Pokémon. This Pokémon does 20 damage to itself.

[C][C][C] Tri Attack: 90 base damage; Flip a coin. If heads, the opponent's Active Pokémon is paralyzed. If tails, the opponent's Active Pokémon is burned.

Weak: [-] (None), Resist: [-] (None), Retreat: [C][C]

Silvally GX
[C] Stage 1 (evolves from Type: Null) / 220 HP

Ability (RKS System): Once during your turn (before your attack), you may change this Pokémon's type to be the same type as any basic Energy Card attached to it.

[C][C][C] Multi-Attack: 50+ base damage; This attack does 20 more damage for each basic Energy Card attached to this Pokémon of a different type.

[C][C][C] Death and Rebirth GX: Discard 1 Pokémon in play and all cards attached to it (yours or your opponent's). (This does not count as a Knock Out. You can't discard a Pokémon in play if it would leave that player with zero Pokémon in play.) If you do, place a Basic Pokémon from that player's discard pile onto that player's Bench, and attach an Energy Card and a Tool from that player's discard pile to that Pokémon. (You can't use this attack if there are no Basic Pokémon in that player's discard pile.) (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weak: [-] (None), Resist: [-] (None), Retreat: [C]

Back