Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Pokemon has officially revealed Lunala from the 25th Anniversary Collection set, which will become part of our Celebrations set in October.
Lunala – Psychic – HP160
Stage 2 – Evolves from Cosmoem
[C][C] Lunar Pain: Double the number of damage counters on each of your opponent’s Pokemon.
[P][C][C] Psychic Shot: 130 damage. This attack does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)
Weakness: Darkness (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-30)
Retreat: 2
A high resolution image of the Lillie & Lunala playmat was also revealed:

Lillie-Playmat-300x161.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited:

hervul

Aspiring Trainer
I was going to say how good this card was and how much play it would have.
Then I remembered Lunala is a stage 2! Still ok, I guess...

LightYearLiam

idk how good this will be, but Lunar Pain is certainly quite intriguing. I like it when they do creative effects.

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
Maybe a sandaconda vmax/inteleon/lunala deck? Shady dealings for rare candy, level/quick ball, evolution incense etc and then also use the quick shootings one as a one of to push certain Pokemon to getting KOed by lunar pain.

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
Maybe a sandaconda vmax/inteleon/lunala deck? Shady dealings for rare candy, level/quick ball, evolution incense etc and then also use the quick shootings one as a one of to push certain Pokemon to getting KOed by lunar pain.
Obviously shady dealings wouldnt always be necessary if they were in your hand or you had a Marnie/professors research

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
2 Stagec2s are you serious? RS Urshifu will plow you deeply, mate.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Aegislash from Breakpoint had this attack already- albeit 1 [C] more expensive. So maybe Twin Energy can make this card playable?
I used this in a fun little spread deck with Necrozma GX & the old promo Tapu Koko as well as Dusknoir BCR in expanded back in 2018, was fun and somehow less clunky than you'd think. Not competitive though obviously lol.