• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Lugia + Some Really Good Stuff (Yeti?)

Mora

Don't Panic
Experience: This field is just begging for sarcasm. Lv. 137 Missingno.

Pokemon (9)
  • 3 Lugia EX
  • 4 Deoxys EX
  • 1 Thundurus EX
  • 1 Snorlax
Trainers (39)
  • 4 Professor Juniper
  • 3 N
  • 2 Colress
  • 1 Skyla
  • 1 Shadow Tryhard
  • 4 Colress Machine
  • 4 Muscle Band
  • 3 Bicycle
  • 3 Escape Rope
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Frozen City
  • 2 Random Receiver
  • 2 Team Plasma Ball
  • 2 Tool Scrapper
  • 1 Max Potion
  • 1 Computer Search/Scramble Switch
  • 1 Tropical Beach
Energy (12)
  • 4 Plasma Energy
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy
  • 4 Prism Energy

So apparently this is a meta deck called Yeti; I just thought I was being semi original. Why is it called Yeti anyway?

The idea is to load up a Lugia and unleash Plasma Blast for 170-180 damage to OHKO an EX for three prizes at a time. I want it to be as straight-forward as possible, but I don't know how much more straight-forward it can get.

I need help because the Supporter set up is really awkward. It's like there aren't any good Supporters to play. I don't like N that much because I'll most likely be taking a lot of prize cards early, and what would happen is I'd be N'd down to three, and I'd whiff on draw because I can't find any good Supporters. Colress is good, but I can't run more than two because I can't stand having them in my hand early game. If I could play 6 Juniper, I would. Is Shauna even playable? Kind of reminiscent of PONT, and PONT was just amazing. I feel like I need something better than what I've got now.

I'm also thinking about Computer Search over Scramble Switch. It's speed vs. er um having Scramble Switch. I don't know. I'm just going to shut up and post this now.

-1 lugia
+1 thundurus
The likelyhood of getting 3 lugia set up is 0 percent
And thundurus is the energy accelerator.

Hey, I've gone through 3 Lugia in one game before. But still, yes, that is the right change.

FearThePegasus said:
-1 lugia
+1 thundurus
The likelyhood of getting 3 lugia set up is 0 percent
And thundurus is the energy accelerator.

I agree I'll never set all of them up; that's not the point. I'm just afraid about prizing them. I've legit prized all four Catchers before--against PlasmaKlang, no less. I'm not opposed to more Thundurus, but I'd like to take something else out for them.

I made those changes by the way. Did ok at States. If only we had a top 16, which we would have with the old top cut rules.

But I was thinking about Palkia with Stafe and swapping Snorlax for Sigilyph. Hits Black Kyurem and Rayquaza super hard. Also like walling with Sigilyph.

Back