• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Lucario and Melmetal

SkittSkat

Saei
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 11

* 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 57
* 3 Lucario & Melmetal-GX UNB 120
* 3 Meltan PR-SM 177
* 3 Melmetal-GX PR-SM 178

##Trainer Cards - 37

* 3 Cynthia UPR 119
* 3 Energy Switch BLW 94
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 3 Lillie UPR 125
* 4 Metal Goggles TEU 195
* 2 Mt. Coronet UPR 130
* 3 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 2 Pokégear 3.0 UNB 182
* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 2 Switch CES 147
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 3 Wishful Baton BUS 128
* 2 Multi Switch GRI 129
* 2 Acro Bike CES 123

##Energy - 12

* 4 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136
* 8 Metal Energy 17

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Using Melrio GX to set up with it's first attack Steel Fist to pump up energy onto Melrio GX to use Energy Switch so we can power up Melmetal GX a bit faster. Melmetal GX will be our main attacker of this deck using Metal Blast.

I'm open to all suggestions and I'm willing to make drastic changes as well to the deck. I was also thinking of using Shining Mane Solgaleo for of course the ability and being able to charge Melmetal GX really quickly. I moved to Melrio GX for the GX attack.

You should run molayne. It will get you any trainer back from discard like your frying pans when they get field blowered

Sorry I misread the MFP, and I'll be running those as well as dropping the goggles to a two count for the spread match ups.

Sorry I misread the MFP, and I'll be running those as well as dropping the goggles to a two count for the spread match ups.
It doesn't help much in Spread. It only really stops Weezing's ability. Which isn't a problem as you could just go solo Melmetal-GX

I feel like the Magnezone from Ultra Prism go hand to hand with the main attacker being Melmetal gx. Magnezone is really an underrated card to add in Metal decks.

Interesting build, I usually use L&M as a tank with max potions and acerola. Their attack isn't something to scream about, however little guy decks usually get wrecked against this deck, R&C or fire decks will wreck them easily, that's why I run solagleo-gx (promo) for both weakness removal and energy retrieval.

Back