• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Lostgar: Needing Critique!

Alexmon

Spinarak Bait
I have made a Lostgar List needing critique. Thanks!

Pokemon:
4 Gastly SF
3 Haunter AR
4 Gengar Prime
3 Uxie
2 Slowbro UD
2 Slowking HGSS

Trainers, Supporters and stadiums:
4 Bebe`s Search
3 Pokemon Collector
4 Hunter
4 Pokedex Handy 910is
4 Poke Drawer +
2 Pokemon Communication
4 Rare Candy
4 Lost World

Energy:
12 Psychic Energy

Strategy: Focus on using Gengars first move, Plunge into Darkness, to get Pokemon into the Lost Zone and win using Lost World.

Thanks!

Put the Event you plan on playing this for and the Division you're in to have the deck in this Forum. Thanks.

dmaster out.

I see what Slowking is for, to make your opponent draw Pokemon. You need Slowpoke, Not Slowbro. Also run Uxie Lv.X. It adds drawpower. Take out a Uxie, Three is dead draw. Take out 2 Gengar Prime for a Stormfront Gengar, just in case, and a Gengar Lv.X, to give Gengar the extra HP and the level down power. Another good card for this deck is Mew Prime, as a starter. Put a Gengar Prime in the lost zone and use it's attack while building up another Gengar. If you do this, however, take out a Stormfront Gengar for a Gengar Prime. If you don't like Mew Prime, use Honchkrow G PT to get your Lost World after your opponent has 6 Pokemon in the lost zone. Another card to have is Azelf. Looking at your prizes can really help. Now on to the trainers. I find, from lots of playtesting, that 3 Bebe's (with 2 Communications) works great. I also find that 2 Collectors works fine, too.

-2 Slowbro
-2 Gengar Prime
-1 Bebe's Search
-1 Pokemon Collector

+1 Uxie Lv.X
+1 Gengar SF
+1 Gengar Lv.X
+2 Mew Prime/Honchkrow G (Personal choice)
+2 Slowpoke

I think you should take out 2 Gengar Primes and add a Gengar SF and Gengar Lv.X Arceus for some helpful or useful attacks and strategy or you could use the Gengar with the Poke-Power Curse in the Arseus set.

Why would you run 4 copies of the lost worlds stadium? 2-3 should suffice.

I don't think (anymore) that this deck needs any other gengar other than the prime, maybe a lv.X. But since this deck focuses on sending pokemon to the lost zone it don't need to make any damage.

And as Decmaster stated, you don't need slowbro you need slowpoke. And mew prime would be good in this deck too.

Back