News 'Lost Thunder,' America's November Set!

geekasaur14

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Stoked for this set because the current meta just doesn't feel great to me (I *do* like the variety of archetypes we see, but I still don't enjoy the format itself)... But NOT stoked for a 200+ card set that will have awful pull rates due to its size and will drive up the price of competitive cards significantly.

Pankace04

All Hail Lord Goomy!
BIIIIG fan of Lugia GX. Definitely going to try that thing out. Also, nobody's talking about how nice the art on it is, so I thought I'd mention it.

pokeraider123456

Aspiring Trainer
Stoked for this set because the current meta just doesn't feel great to me (I *do* like the variety of archetypes we see, but I still don't enjoy the format itself)... But NOT stoked for a 200+ card set that will have awful pull rates due to its size and will drive up the price of competitive cards significantly.
because of the bans there really isnt a meta, All we see is 4 top decks, buzzwoles, zoroark, darkrai turbo still very useful, or a garbodar variant. I play the online client, i got so frustrated with only these four basic non-variety decks, i stopped playing for now. i would imagine people are suffering the same in the "IRL" game.

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
Discard fire energies, get them back with Naganadel, banish with Blacephalon for 1HKOs. Sounds fun! :eek:
Again, he's mad. Completely gone.

Edit: Stray letter in my comment.

Last edited:

MoFoTY86

Aspiring Trainer
Ugh.... I can't wait! This set is looking pretty nice. Sucks that's majority of electric Pokèmon are weak to fighting. Weakness policy is gonna probably be tech'd in.

paintbrushpanda

Delibird Enthusiast
It will be interesting to see which Pokemon promos and which trainers they chose to include/cut from the setlist. I'm hoping they didn't cut Net Ball, that was one of my favorite cards from this set.

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
Ah yes, Heracross' attack name is pretty accurate

Strength of 100: Does 30 damage but if you have a Stage 2 on your bench it does... 120 damage. What

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
They definitely kept there word about making the Lost Zone more of a factor with this set. A lot more things to keep in mind going forward.

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
This is one of those moments where I'm super glad I'm not a collector as this set is obnoxiously huge.
Lot's of great stuff in this set that I'll never pull. I only need about 24 cards total from this set. It's singles buying time!